Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

#BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan (9671 Views)

IPOB Officially Launch “No Election In Akwa Ibom LGAs” Campaign / APC 2019 Campaign Slogan Challenge / What Will Be APC Campaign Slogan In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PentiumPro(f): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
mickeymimi:

I dont mean it in negative way.. its just that Nigerian governments always promote one Nigeria...and they will do all they can to keep that way.

I know you don't mean any harm, but I think it's time Yorubas and Ibos go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by egokudiowomoney: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
truefact:

..are Scottish people also moronic as they want a exit from Britain?

Scotland is a country already, so they can decide to exit from Britain but Biafra is a secessionist states in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PhockPhockMan: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:
[s][/s]

You are bringing shame to your Ibo tribe, never seen someone as shameless like you before. Never knew its a shame and crime to be Ibo. Lol

Why are you denying and your brother simply because he refused to be fulani slave.

Too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by SuperPanther: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
PentiumPro:

I know you don't mean any harm, but I think it's time Yorubas and Ibos go their separate ways.

Exactly
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Poweredbreww: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Why are you denying and your brother simply because he refused to be fulani slave.

Too bad.

Who is this low class citizen of Nigeria calling others slave. The devilish being is a shameless Ibo man like you but ashamed of his tribe, reason he is hiding to post those jargons. Inferiority complex is disturbing you guys brain that you had to claim Yoruba online. His other monikers like Segunadewole, Ooni, AkinEgba, AdebayoTunji, ArodeTsolaye, AdetunjiAdebayo e.t.c shows you all are truly descendants of Ojukwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by iamDiabolic(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
SuperPanther:

The fact is that if we leave, the centre will cave in. The Niger Delta will leave as well effectively leaving only the Yoruba and hausa/fulani in Nigeria because even the MB will throw off the yoke of the core North.
no be only yoruba nd the north.who is stoping u guys from leaving.abeg live,you think am like those yoruba's dat give d slightest fucck if u guys leave today.infact start leaving nw.u guys just love taggin niger/delta with u.and they av always maintained dat dy want there own republic(rivers,cross-river,delta,akwa ibom nd bayelsa)
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PhockPhockMan: 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Who is this low class citizen of Nigeria calling others slave. The devilish being is a shameless Ibo man like you but ashamed of his tribe, reason he is hiding to post those jargons. Inferiority complex is disturbing you guys brain that you had to claim Yoruba online. His other monikers like Segunadewole, Ooni, AkinEgba, AdebayoTunji, ArodeTsolaye, AdetunjiAdebayo e.t.c shows you all are truly descendants of Ojukwu.

Mtcheeeeeeeeww.
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Poweredbreww: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
iamDiabolic:
no be only yoruba nd the north.who is stoping u guys from leaving.abeg live,you think am like those yoruba's dat give d slightest fucck if u guys leave today.infact start leaving nw.u guys just love taggin niger/delta with u.and they av always maintained dat dy want there own republic(rivers,cross-river,delta,akwa ibom nd bayelsa)

Just ask them how Yorubas are holding them from going and they will insult you. Never seen shameless people like this before in my life. See some of them Ibos with Yoruba names handle posting jargons just to cause confusion. Why are they ashamed to post with there Ibo handle? Smh

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Poweredbreww: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Mtcheeeeeeeeww.

Just get the fucck off and dont ever in your life quote me again. Shameless coward.

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by iamDiabolic(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Just ask them how Yorubas are holding them from going and they will insult you. Never seen shameless people like this before in my life. See some of them Ibos with Yoruba names handle posting jargons just to cause confusion. Why are they ashamed to post with there Ibo handle? Smh
u dy mind them,they are suffering from inferirity complex.the other day eze ndigbo was canned in ondo,fashola also deported them instead of them to stay in there land of sinking sun,they were crying marginalisation

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Poweredbreww: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
iamDiabolic:
u dy mind them,they are suffering from inferirity complex.the other day eze ndigbo was canned in ondo,fashola also deported them instead of them to stay in there land of sinking sun,they were crying marginalisation

You want biafra, and still crying that Fashola deported some Ibos back to the East. Is that not an easy way to have your own country. Confused people

2 Likes

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PhockPhockMan: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Just get the fucck off and dont ever in your life quote me again. Shameless coward.

See nairaland super man, comot here abeg.
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Poweredbreww: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

See nairaland super man, comot here abeg.

Nitwit, just go end your life since you have nothing in your empty brain. Mschew

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by SuperPanther: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
iamDiabolic:

We don't give a damn about the Niger Delta that is why MASSOB clearly asked for six countries where they clearly separated Biafra from the Niger Delta.

All we care about is Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Amina11: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nuezha:
YOU CANT EXIT WHAT YOU NEVER BELONGED.

Is Biafra a legal entity like Britain? Where is the signed referendum that joined it to Nigeria in that name?
its too late they can go if they want

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Amina11: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

You want biafra, and still crying that Fashola deported some Ibos back to the East. Is that not an easy way to have your own country. Confused people
we the north are tired .....let this Biafrans go forever

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by iamDiabolic(m): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
SuperPanther:

We don't give a damn about the Niger Delta that is why MASSOB clearly asked for six countries where they clearly separated Biafra from the Niger Delta.

All we care about is Igboland.
first time am seeing a igbo guy saying we don't care bout n/delta
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by Nuezha(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Whatever that will save me from the murderous fulani herdsmen is OK by me.

From the observatory angle of my in laws, Igbos have more enemies within than they perceive they have without. FACT.

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by wirinet(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
attackgat:

When Scotland held a referendum to leave Great Britain, the referendum was only in Scotland. If a referendum is is held about Biafra, it will only be held in the states where Igbos indigenous to and that is SS/SE and Benue.

So because you have sprinkles of Igbos in Benue, the whole state must have a referendum? The Tivs, Idomas, Igedes, Etulos, Nyifons, Afias and Abakwas must be forced into a referendum? You guys are annoyingly arrogant. The Scottish referendum was only for one people - The Scottish people, the Scottish did not drag, the Welsh and the Irish into their referendum. So it is annoying when the igbos wants to forcefully drag other tribes into their dream state.

2 Likes

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by biafran1stson(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
#Biafraexit on course!

2 Likes

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by attackgat: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
wirinet:

So because you have sprinkles of Igbos in Benue, the whole state must have a referendum? The Tivs, Idomas, Igedes, Etulos, Nyifons, Afias and Abakwas must be forced into a referendum? You guys are annoyingly arrogant. The Scottish referendum was only for one people - The Scottish people, the Scottish did not drag, the Welsh and the Irish into their referendum. So it is annoying when the igbos wants to forcefully drag other tribes into their dream state.

What I meant is the Igbos in the Lower Benue, or specifically, the 300 or so so clans that make up the Umu-Ezeokoha Igbos of the lower Benue. Those tribes you mentioned, we have nothing to do with them. So don't worry, nobody is forcing anyone into anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by blackpanda: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
49cents:

Can you hear yourself: you hate the IPOB yet you hate to see them leave you

I am an Igbo Man!

I don't think Biafra is the answer to the Igbo nation

I will not vote for biafra were there a referendum today

I believe Sovereignity belongs to the people and as such everyone should be free to agitate for self-determination and association

Actually, sovereignty belongs to the state not the people. But its the people that make up the state through election and voting (democracy). Secession is not a right, its a crime under nigerian law. No part of the country can break off on their own
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by 49cents(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:

Actually, sovereignty belongs to the state not the people. But its the people that make up the state through election and voting (democracy). Secession is not a right, its a crime under nigerian law. No part of the country can break off on their own

Go and re-read your literature of government and statehood and sa yourself self-delusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by attackgat: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nellybii:

The situation is completely different here. Scotland was part of GBR voluntarily and with the clause to leave whenever they wish.Scotland fought to be Independent from England. So what are you talking about. There is no such agreement here. IPOB are part of Nigeria in our constitution. The whole country has to agree before any amendment in the constitution. Two thirds of two thirds of all state houses of assembly have to agree to this. Any normal person will understand this.

Sorry but it doesn't work like that. As you said, Scotland became part of Great Britain in 1707 when they signed a treaty to unite their kingdoms. But in the case of Nigeria, none of the ethnic nationalities signed any agreement to be part of Nigeria. They were all forced into it by the British. Therefore, Nigeria was created by an act of illegality. This renders any constitution illegal. It is sheer stupidity to say that Yorubas or Hausas or any other ethnic group have the right to vote if Igbos leave Nigeria or not because Igbos never formally agreed to be part of Nigeria in first place. You can't claim to be married when you never had a wedding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by blackpanda: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
49cents:

Go and re-read your literature of government and statehood and sa yourself self-delusion

Actually u are the one who should do that
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by wirinet(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
49cents:

Can you hear yourself: you hate the IPOB yet you hate to see them leave you

I am an Igbo Man!

I don't think Biafra is the answer to the Igbo nation

I will not vote for biafra were there a referendum today

I believe Sovereignity belongs to the people and as such everyone should be free to agitate for self-determination and association

Sorry my Brother, it does not exactly work that way in practice, it is only in theory that Sovereignty belongs to the people. In practice Sovereignty is "surrendered" to the state or a king in the case of a monarchy. If everyone was free to agitate for self determination, the US would not have fought a civil war to keep the country one, Texas would have opted out of the United state (especially after a black man won the presidency), Scotland would not have fought 2 independence wars and wait 307 years before allowing them to have referendum.
Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by PhockPhockMan: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nuezha:

From the observatory angle of my in laws, Igbos have more enemies within than they perceive the have without. FACT.

Story, we know for example how northerners are killing themselves everyday through Bokoharam and fulani herdsmen, that's good example of enemy within.

So tell me what you mean by enemies within in Igbo land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by 49cents(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:

Actually u are the one who should do that

For what do they not understand in the clear provision of Section 14(2)(a) of the Constitution:“Sovereignty belongs to the people of Nigeria from whom government •••derives all its powers and authority”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by wirinet(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
49cents:

For what do they not understand in the clear provision of Section 14(2)(a) of the Constitution:“Sovereignty belongs to the people of Nigeria from whom government •••derives all its powers and authority”

Are you talking about a constitution that started with the following lines;

WE THE PEOPLE of the Federal Republic of Nigeria:

HAVING firmly and solemnly resolved:

TO LIVE in unity and harmony as one indivisible and indissoluble Sovereign Nation under God dedicated to the promotion of inter-African solidarity, world peace, international co-operation and understanding:

1 Like

Re: #BIAFRAEXIT_VOTE: IPOB Officially Launches Campaign Slogan by 49cents(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
wirinet:

Are you talking about a constitution that started with the following lines;

That's why I said you should revise your literature.....

In all honesty WHEN did the people of Nigeria "Solemnly resolved whatever....."

That never happened, the constuition itself is a fraud foisted by some greedy elements for their own narrow minded gains

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Sell Your Votes For Money That Won't Last More Than A Day - Sowore / Fela Kuti Charged With Armed Robbery And Severely Beaten By Buhari (pic) / Buhari will not force Ministers, aides to take pay cut –Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.