Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

What To Know When Wooing A Nigerian Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Know When Wooing A Nigerian Babe (776 Views)

Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / Lady Advises Men Who Like Assumptions When Wooing Women / 5 Big Mistakes Guys Make When Wooing A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Know When Wooing A Nigerian Babe by comradeson: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hi guys ,I hope u all good.By the way ,the Miss airaland contestants r really something.U guys r hot!I wish u guys d best.Anyway,this is about we guys and how we relate with babes.I wanna take some time to point out a few things about Naija babes and how we guys would relate to it and so we can "chop" more and more babes.I mean no disrespect to the ladies.We r still going to settle down with one of you in the end but we were born to "chop" u.

1 Be Bold: This point cannot be overemphasized. No girl wants a guy who is not man enough.Don't sound shy or creepy when u asking her out for a date or a hook up.Babes love bold guys.They will sense if u low in confidence from a thousand miles.So boys,all be bold.Ask and u shall most likely receive.

2.They love sex or think a lot about it:Naija babes love to straph.They love it but pretend.99% of babes on nairaland straph daily or at least 3 times a week.Those who r forming holy,holy and probably r still virgins fantasize about it a lot.A whole lot!Don't miss out on d opportunity to straph a Naija babe u like cos of her camouflage. They love to poke!

3:Don't be a maga:Don't think being nice or being generous is d way to go at all.Don't try to use money alone!Its a no pointer.They will chop u and look at u like a fool.They may even not give u anything after all.Be kind but not to overdo it.The babe u gave free 50k lastbweek probably had sex with another guy for free without even demanding transport fare.So guy,be wise!

Give some space:You always d one starting d chat?U always calling?U always on d giving side?Hmmm..its time to back down a little.The bitch probably is still processing things.Let her learn to miss u.Let her learn that u can go for days without contacting her.Let her learn to play her part and then she will know u know what stuff u made of.

Be spontaneous: Ask for hook up without shaking.She says she's tired? Tell her u wanna come over and give a massage.Surprise her.Learn her know u a true guy.They love surprises and will not mind u surprising them!

Don't dull:Last point is be ready!Be prepared.Don't fall their hand.How can a babe come to ur house and sleep and u don't touch hwe when u been flirting since?She may think u impotent. Be ready that at anytime she may wanna hook up and be ready to straph her brains out.Dont be a one minute man.One babe I was madly I. Love with came to my bunk to sleep.I just couldnt get d stamina.That was how I lost my chance.It never came again.Don't let that be ur portion.Chop them well.Let her belle full and come begging for more.They lobe to straph.We will keep giving to them.

God bless you guys!

Ladies,no disrespect meant.Just being straight up and factual.You wanna get to know me?I'm based in abuja and I'm not broke.We could start as friends.
Re: What To Know When Wooing A Nigerian Babe by Phasesone(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
What you need to know about wooing a Nigerian babe...

1. You need a base voice and strong eyes

I mean you need eyes that cannot look away when she stares at you... I mean you need a voice that will command order

2. You need to be dorminant

No matter how action lady like she is... if you show here that you are the dorminant male she will mellow down... Being dorminant is like being a figure she will look up to and always want to please...

3. Remember the sexual part of her life..

Sexuality binds relationship like a tie... If she is not trying to be sexual to you. it means you have failed the first step in wooing her.. Bring out the naughty girl in her while being dorminant ties her down..

4. Do your physique a favor

Look neat, clean, smell fine... and you will beat the chances of other guys taking control of her..

5. Soft boys

If you are trying to be a soft ajebo guy... Well girls love soft guys but when a guy with physique and dorminance comes in.. she will cheat on you with him many times before your brain will know... So protect your babe you know....

6. Make her immortalize you

If you taught a girl how to play the piano or how to plait her... wouldnt she remember you for good if you guys ever break up.. .now if you were dorminant and you guys broke up... this will make it more fascinating as she will both remember you and miss your voice and touch...

there are many more.... But am tired of typing ...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: What To Know When Wooing A Nigerian Babe by olatade(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
wink

1 Like

Re: What To Know When Wooing A Nigerian Babe by illmatic101(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Honestly it's because of people like op I now sell thunder angry

THUNDER FOR SALE!!!

Are you heartbroken? Did your ex boyfriend break up with you after gifting him your virginity and you need to send thunder to fire his destiny?

Did your father tell you to go and Wear your slippers wen u were still a kid, and just as you got inside and came back he had disappeared and you want small thunder to fire him?

That your uncle that collected your account number 4 times but has never sent you money, do you need thunder to fire him?

That girl that you texted a lengthy paragraph to and she replied you with K... Do you want to send thunder to strike her thumb?

That girl that you have spent time, energy and money on that you asked out and she told you she sees you as just a friend... Do you want to send her one small thunder via email?

Your dreams have finally come true bcoz here at d THUNDER COMPANY we are here to fulfill your dreams. You can now send thunder to various people who have offended you. We have very specially prepared thunders for your service. Some of our thunders do push-ups every morning, some of them are soaked in petrol to get harder, some are currently buried in the sambisa forest. We have different kinds of thunders for different purposes... Including the Hrtbroken Thunder : The type that will confuse the person's love life.

Please order your thunders now at affordable prices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Know When Wooing A Nigerian Babe by druxy(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
illmatic101:
Honestly it's because of people like op I now sell thunder angry

THUNDER FOR SALE!!!

Are you heartbroken? Did your ex boyfriend break up with you after gifting him your virginity and you need to send thunder to fire his destiny?

Did your father tell you to go and Wear your slippers wen u were still a kid, and just as you got inside and came back he had disappeared and you want small thunder to fire him?

That your uncle that collected your account number 4 times but has never sent you money, do you need thunder to fire him?

That girl that you texted a lengthy paragraph to and she replied you with K... Do you want to send thunder to strike her thumb?

That girl that you have spent time, energy and money on that you asked out and she told you she sees you as just a friend... Do you want to send her one small thunder via email?

Your dreams have finally come true bcoz here at d THUNDER COMPANY we are here to fulfill your dreams. You can now send thunder to various people who have offended you. We have very specially prepared thunders for your service. Some of our thunders do push-ups every morning, some of them are soaked in petrol to get harder, some are currently buried in the sambisa forest. We have different kinds of thunders for different purposes... Including the Hrtbroken Thunder : The type that will confuse the person's love life.

Please order your thunders now at affordable prices
eeh bruh I fear oh...

(1) (Reply)

See What Will Happen When U Dump A Girl / For Men: Here Are 8 Of The Little Things That Really Count / Must Read: In The Shower [part 1] {naughty Wife Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.