Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta (60510 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by dragonking2: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]Dem no born una papa well to bomb that brigde we built with cocoa money. That will be the end of niger Delta [/size]
[size=20pt]Go and sit down. ...if it eventually happens, what can you do apart from online ranting[/size]

9 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Poweredbreww: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
I don't believe this crap.. Tribal division is what is being used here.. But .If they bomb the bridge successfully then the Yoruba's have a hand involved in this not the nigerdeltans as nobody can know your backyard better than you.

****So Yoruba will blow up there region cos of what? I blame those that share the wifi with you, ****

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by IVORY2009(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
[size=20pt]Go and sit down. ...if it eventually happens, what can you do apart from online ranting[/size]

Abeg help me give that bros "Irunoobo" knock for him head!

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by dragonking2: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Poweredbreww:

**** So Yoruba will blow up there region cos of what? I blame those that share the wifi with you, reason you cant make use of your brain. Mschew
only **** you will believe someone from a far away region will come and blow your own bridge without assistance from its people. ..Am sure if the story was "Fulani warns to blow up 3rd mainland bridge" you will not believe..****

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Alvinnado(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nawa oooh, dey go soon bomb ASO ROCK lol
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is war!

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by ZACHIE: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
UNA FADA IF UNA NO BOMB AM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by chiedu7: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
this is a poor move to divide the south east and the Niger delta.
Why will the Niger Delta bomb the south- east their allies.

This is divide and rule again.

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by hamzeiy: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
rusher14:
You are threatening people to come and live in your neighbourhood or else?
lol.imagine the irony.i guess they want to have more pple to kidnap

13 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by wiringdpt(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
We are waiting.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by ALAYORMII: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Many are mad but few are roaming

This is what you get when you negotiate with terrorists, you make them believe they are more than they are actually

2 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by bedspread: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
EVEN GOV. AMBO WILL NOT USE THAT ROUTE![quote author=2best post=46917593]If I were a lagosian I won't use dat route oh... Just incase [/[b][/b]quote]

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by tbliss22(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lolz....
Funny jobless guys!!
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by asha90: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Onitsha Niger bridge is one area these NDA should not touch because it could lead to war. Obiano does not take hostage, he shoots at sight. NDA don't dare..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by esosuo: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
July 2nd. Bluff of the year. We no know watin dis people dey hustle for again since no oyibo to Kidnap again ,freedom fighters turned hungry hustlers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by druboon404: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
2best:
If I were a lagosian I won't use dat route oh... Just incase
Is that the only bridge you saw there?..
What if you are in Delta,what would you do?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by NovusHomo(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
StOla:
I guess this is the new way of attracting investment.

Where was this taught, London School of Economics or Niger Delta University?

Tompolo Institute of Community Development.
Motto: "By fire, by force".

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by ALAYORMII: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Some idiots too said they will bomb the Aso Rock and some other places and till now all they have been able to bomb is yahoo messenger

8 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Princepoint(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
i don't doubt terrorist They re the master plan and mastermind of there games

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by mjswthrt(f): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Noise makers
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by horlus(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Psheeeew just Imagine the conditions attached. You threating, kidnap and kill people. Even destroy their investments within your territory now you are asking them to return to die by force. Laughable

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.