Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta (60716 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by urahara(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]Dem no born una papa well to bomb that brigde we built with cocoa money. That will be the end of niger Delta [/size]

Oga sir , dey no fit try am.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by 989900: 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Why wait till 2nd of July, why delay what you can do now? Mtcheeeew.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Samyxearch: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
U go kill person with laf ooo

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
[size=20pt]Go and sit down. ...if it eventually happens, what can you do apart from online ranting[/size]

How to spot a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by efficiencie(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Make una come bomb...but know this, you and your elite sponsors who provide you with weapons and finance to destroy the country and manipulate the media will also pass away but the project Nigeria will remain! Nigeria in the eyes of the ordinary man is nothing but a mere agglomeration of nations with different social, economic and political realities but in the eyes of the spiritually enlightened Nigeria is a project set up by the LORD GOD for a strategic purpose in these last days...the enemies of Nigeria, will soon find out that they are the enemies of God and in the same manner; Babangida stepped down, Abacha died mysteriously, Obasanjo's third term bid failed, Boko Haram decimated, Jonathan conceded defeat contrary to PDP's expectations...so also will the enemies of Nigeria using the commonwealth of Nigeria to finance terror and manipulate the media FAIL WOEFULLY AND FIZZLE AWAY LIKE SMOKE!

4 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by mindtricks: 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Princepoint:
i don't doubt terrorist
They re the master plan and mastermind of there games

True talk.

In all this, to what extent can Nigerian govt claim to be innocent and responsible enough to have treated the region that feeds the nation fine?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by mindtricks: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
ify2016:

Before making this public they may have input time bomb in those stipulated areas waiting for July 2nd. If I were FG govt I would have sent anti bomb squad in those area to properly check the area because my spirit tells me that the bombs are already there.

May God guide the road users on that day because am fully convinced that our God never sleeps.

Aboki or Boko Haram can threatened and change their mind but educated southners have unchangeable evil spirit that controls them if they are ready to cause havoc.

Educated nairalanders are busy here doubting the possibility of this happening.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
They shud bomb the Niger bridge and leave 3rd mainland bridge alone! Shey the ugandans re supporting the bombings?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Timbuktu14(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Firefire:
See this ediots, bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge? if dem born una papa well make una come try am. Awon oloribu. angry

Better bomb the whole of your region to make good your threat and agitation and leave SW from your stupidd dream.
cheesy cheesy
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by efficiencie(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
mindtricks:

True talk.

In all this, to what extent can Nigerian govt claim to be innocent and responsible enough to have treated the region that feeds the nation fine?

What innocence! This is a region that cherishes money more than development. This is a region that will rather share the money for community development that actually develop their community. Year after year the oil companies in their regions offer scholarship Year after year the oil companies in their region conduct their CSR but these people frown at development and prefer to share the money...

I have a friend from Ika, Delta State from Idumuesha, (i hope i spelt that right), he told me of how Julius Berger got to the community and told the elders of how they intended to electrify the entire community independently of the national grid. Instead of the elders supporting such an initiative they demanded that Julius Berger gave them the monetary equivalent of the project and let them handle it themselves. Do you know that the elders took the monetary equivalent of the project and till today nothing was done...the money vanished into thin air! This is the problem of the Niger Delta.

The Niger Delta elite will make peace if they are granted the opportunity to appropriate to themselves the wealth meant for their community but if this wealth is taken from them and used for community development they will arm young men and make them start wanton destruction of lives and property in the name of self determination!

This same madness happens in virtually every state of the federation. My mother once worked in Minna and on visiting her residence i asked why the roads were bad and why the community could not be mobilized to do something about it. She responded by informing me that the bad roads were an opportunity to draw funds from the state in the name of road rehabilitation projects which would gulp billions of naira. She further told me that any good Samaritan that dared repaired the road with his funds will be hunted and killed by local youths employed by elite who benefit from the government funds allocated to repairing the deplorable state of the roads.

These militants are not fighting because they love their community, they are fighting because they have been deprived of the same wealth that turned Asari Dokubo and Edwin Clark to owners of Universities. These criminals are fighting not for the sake of the community but for the ill-gotten wealth that turned Tompolo, a street urchin, to a chaffeur driven, heavily protected, major financier, politician and Godfather!

...and the painful thing is that teeming unemployed youths, who have a little more than a phone with a 500mb data plan will take sides sentimentally and start cheering criminals fighting for their own interests...even to the point of maligning, abusing, insulting and denigrating their fellow unemployed graduates on the other side of their often senseless arguments...

9 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by teebillz: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
ajademola2000:
You want to start what you can't finish. I weep for SS people in Lagos

So you will start killing SS people if somewhere in Lagos bomb? It means it is very easy for someone who want to destroy the south to carry that evil act and watch you all kill yourself. Terrorists capitalize on this king of thinking to set wreck havoc.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by uckennety(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Biko nu bomb naaaa d una mouth don too much
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Sweetlemon(f): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Later somebody will come and tell me these people are not terrorists because they don't shed blood?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by freddaboh(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
efficiencie:

What innocence! This is a region that cherishes money more than development. This is a region that will rather share the money for community development that actually develop their community. Year after year the oil companies in their regions offer scholarship Year after year the oil companies in their region conduct their CSR but these people frown at development and prefer to share the money...

I have a friend from Ika, Delta State from Idumuesha, (i hope i spelt that right), he told me of how Julius Berger got to the community and told the elders of how they intended to electrify the entire community independently of the national grid. Instead of the elders supporting such an initiative they demanded that Julius Berger gave them the monetary equivalent of the project and let them handle it themselves. Do you know that the elders took the monetary equivalent of the project and till today nothing was done...the money vanished into thin air! This is the problem of the Niger Delta.

The Niger Delta elite will make peace if they are granted the opportunity to appropriate to themselves the wealth meant for their community but if this wealth is taken from them and used for community development they will arm young men and make them start wanton destruction of lives and property in the name of self determination!

This same madness happens in virtually every state of the federation. My mother once worked in Minna and on visiting her residence i asked why the roads were bad and why the community could not be mobilized to do something about it. She responded by informing me that the bad roads were an opportunity to draw funds from the state in the name of road rehabilitation projects which would gulp billions of naira. She further told me that any good Samaritan that dared repaired the road with his funds will be hunted and killed by local youths employed by elite who benefit from the government funds allocated to repairing the deplorable state of the roads.

These militants are not fighting because they love their community, they are fighting because they have been deprived of the same wealth that turned Asari Dokubo and Edwin Clark to owners of Universities. These criminals are fighting not for the sake of the community but for the ill-gotten wealth that turned Tompolo, a street urchin, to a chaffeur driven, heavily protected, major financier, politician and Godfather!

...and the painful thing is that teeming unemployed youths, who have a little more than a phone with a 500mb data plan will take sides sentimentally and start cheering criminals fighting for their own interests...even to the point of maligning, abusing, insulting and denigrating their fellow unemployed graduates on the other side of their often senseless arguments...

You made a whole of sense with this write-up.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by bishop4life(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
My concern is that even our so called educated are doubting the possibility of executing this threat.even our do or die politicians (either of the party,whetherruling or opposition) can sponsor this act just for selfish gain.
What i doubt is the authenticityof the threat cos if true,i doubt we have intelligent personnels to handle the aborting ofthe plan.

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Tobbey(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
bunch of jokers
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Basalt(m): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2016
Please don't bomb Onitsha bridge o o o.

You can go and bomb 3rd main land bridge abi na wetin but do so around 3am or 2am when people nogo dey on top of the bridge.
I don't want any life to be lost but I need the Zoo to fall.

Anything apart from human blood that will contribute to the falling of the zoo and the liberation of our tribe from this country is welcomed
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by lonelydude: 12:24am On Jun 26, 2016
Was it not this Niger delta militants that threatened to bomb aso rock villa and important headquarters of big establishments?

They are just a big joke.In fact, this should have come up in joke section
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by lonelygem(m): 12:38am On Jun 26, 2016
Shey Timaya dey alive now dey see all this things wey dey happen, he never release any track to call his niggas to order, I fear wetin go happen if Una allow GMB to unleash his military anger.. Gentility of a tiger no be act of coward or fear oh. Too bad that the perpetrators of evil are always the firs to seek intervention of international community when they get a heat of their wickedness..

I think FG has been lenient enough to even swallow all these threats. Our Military forces would have the long awaited opportunity to showcase their potentials.. All they await is that 5 letter word 'order', and I go like buy the movie anytime it is released to make..

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by seanez: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2016
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by efficiencie(m): 12:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Basalt:
Please don't bomb Onitsha bridge o o o.

You can go and bomb 3rd main land bridge abi na wetin but do so around 3am or 2am when people nogo dey on top of the bridge.
I don't want any life to be lost but I need the Zoo to fall.

Anything apart from human blood that will contribute to the falling of the zoo and the liberation of our tribe from this country is welcomed

My bro, do not deceive yourself. Nigeria as it is. If it must split it will be by bloodshed...The northern elite want oil money, the south western elite want oil money, south-southern elite want oil money, eastern elite want oil money and all of them want the oil money for themselves alone...they do not want to share! So if the south-southern and eastern elite push for secession, the northern and southwestern elite will also arm their foot soldiers with weapons (all thanks to US and Russia, there is no scarcity of weapons) while the eastern and south southern elite will also arm their foot soldiers with sophisticated weapons...who are the foot soldiers? Foolish youths ready to destroy their land for 50,000# per month and who will suffer this: you and i, who cannot carry an AK47 but can come on nairaland and type our truck load of ethno-centric and religious sentiments - as well as women and children!

My brother when this war people are calling for starts, Somalia will be a like a mere street riot as this country will be torn to pieces...because the elite have a principle: Share the cake equally or destroy the cake so that no one has a taste of it...and in the end who suffers this? The elite and their children will be lounging abroad sending money and weapons to their foot soldiers to keep up the war while you and I that cannot run abroad will no longer have the opportunity to even type on nairaland but will become refugees in your own land...

So, if you want this zoo, like you call it, to fall then pray for war and afterwards pray that you have the resources to escape the war of face a swift death!

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by tunesoft(m): 12:48am On Jun 26, 2016
Why do some people enjoy spitting......make I no talk for now.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Basalt(m): 12:50am On Jun 26, 2016
efficiencie:

My bro, do not deceive yourself. Nigeria as it is. If it must split it will be by bloodshed...The northern elite want oil money, the south western elite want oil money, south-southern elite want oil money, eastern elite want oil money and all of them want the oil money for themselves alone...they do not want to share! So if the south-southern and eastern elite push for secession, the northern and southwestern elite will also arm their foot soldiers with weapons (all thanks to US and Russia, there is no scarcity of weapons) while the eastern and south southern elite will also arm their foot soldiers with sophisticated weapons...who are the foot soldiers? Foolish youths ready to destroy their land for 50,000# per month and who will suffer this: you and i, who cannot carry an AK47 but can come on nairaland and type our truck load of ethno-centric and religious sentiments - as well as women and children!

My brother when this war people are calling for starts, Somalia will be a like a mere street riot as this country will be torn to pieces...because the elite have a principle: Share the cake equally or destroy the cake so that no one has a taste of it...and in the end who suffers this? The elite and their children will be lounging abroad sending money and weapons to their foot soldiers to keep up the war while you and I that cannot run abroad will no longer have the opportunity to even type on nairaland but will become refugees in your own land...

So, if you want this zoo, like you call it, to fall then pray for war and afterwards pray that you have the resources to escape the war of face a swift death!

Bros no vex o o, are you from SW?
you really sound like them.
Them too dey fear.

Wetin concern us concern the North wanting our oil and demand we share equally ?
Have we ever desired their cows , kulu or burukutu and told them we need it equally shared?

Bros if there will be war, let their be war but this Zoo needs to fall.

We can't continue being preys to these hungry parasites.

Either total resource control or the zoo falls .

Thank Almighty God for these Educated militants and believe me more militants are on their way and I may even join them soon.

Oil production must be zero, violence is the only thing Government understands
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by KB524(m): 1:07am On Jun 26, 2016
kissIF this stupid people are fond of couusing havoc they should go and meet Boko haram therein we see who is strongest,let nigerian army backoff for now,when the winner emergr then we shall take the next line of action
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by aubventure: 1:18am On Jun 26, 2016
Newshelmboss:
The new deadly militant group, the Asawana Deadly Force of Niger Delta, ADFND, which on Thursday claimed to have taking over from the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, yesterday slated the date it would bomb some strategic bridges in the country.

The group sets Saturday July 2nd, 2016,as the day it will bomb Bonga Field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country.

A statement by the group, signed by its leader, Commander Olomubini Kakarakokoro, a.k.a No Mercy, “We are bombing Bonga field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland Bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country, on Saturday 2nd July, 2016.”

“This is not a mere threat. The only way out is for the Federal Government to relocate all headquarters of major oil companies to Niger Delta. They are built with our oil money. They must be moved back to the Niger Delta region.”

The group sternly warn the federal government to take its threat serious.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/deadly-militant-group-issues-july-2nd.html
the reason for all this is that our government has chosen to negotiate with militants
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by olugrayc(f): 2:13am On Jun 26, 2016
DEOLINX:
I have said it and will say it again. No body wants development in Niger Delta...all these agitations are for selfish reasons.

It is not even a case of government not wanting to or trying to develop the place, it is a simple case of selfish interest over powering people's interests. Individuals in that region wants to maintain the under development status to threaten and enrich themselves while pushing ethnic and developmental sentiments.

GEJ, their own, wanted the $16 billion EPZ project in that region and they stopped him in 2014...13% derivation and LG revenues going there are being shared while kidnapping and extortion is being used to intimidate the foreign investors.

Oil companies cannot perform their social responsibilities because the militants prefer to be settled instead.

A look at their demands shows they have no real focus; release Dasuki, stop corruption probe, bring UN headquarters to the creek....all stupid demands.

So, they are blowing up everything and crumbling the economy and destroying foreign investments that has taken this nation years of corruption to pit together expecting to draw national and international sympathies and encourage further direct investments?

Blowing up south south and south west will actually bring what response?

People need to start using their brains and stop encouraging the stupidity going on in the ND at the moment.

The Niger Delta region have never even spoken with one voice with its 32 separate ethnic groups never agreeing on anything development. Is that a region hoping to mange "our oil " ? and live together as one?

I laugh in igbo.!

With the new economic realities, the massive looting of our common wealth is the last straw that require us managing what we have left , especially when a basket of Tomatoes will soon be more valuable than that of a barrel of oil.

Bomb oil facilities means no money to feed our families, bombing gas installations means we have no electricity...bombing bridges will mean disrupting movements for the people working and scrapping to make ends meet. When all the are done...we turn to each other. Rwanda will be a child's play. The creek will be too small to be wiped off.

Be making noise now, and all the internet warriors should continue encouraging nonsense after being paid by the enemies of peace and looters.

I keep saying that the ND is a time bomb just begging to go off in Nigeria. The average NDeltan is selfish and violent. All the free 70 000 naira given to them per month have not gone into anything useful save for women,wine and weaponry. Our military needs to sit up and that as fast as possible. We have smothered and 'babied' terrorism enough in Nigeria. You need to see how they killed people in Igbo-olomu here in Ikorodu because the locals reported them to the authrity for oil bunkering.Most of them do not believe in honest work. I know quite a few who do,I'm about to be married to one but even he would agree that his people need a memorable 'beating to backside'.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Edum13656: 2:35am On Jun 26, 2016
Firefire:
See this ediots, bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge? if dem born una papa well make una come try am. Awon oloribu. angry

Better bomb the whole of your region to make good your threat and agitation and leave SW from your stupidd dream.

keep running ur mouth, wetin u fit do? NOTHING OMO Yoruba

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by dwas: 4:34am On Jun 26, 2016
DEOLINX:
I have said it and will say it again. No body wants development in Niger Delta...all these agitations are for selfish reasons.

It is not even a case of government not wanting to or trying to develop the place, it is a simple case of selfish interest over powering people's interests. Individuals in that region wants to maintain the under development status to threaten and enrich themselves while pushing ethnic and developmental sentiments.

GEJ, their own, wanted the $16 billion EPZ project in that region and they stopped him in 2014...13% derivation and LG revenues going there are being shared while kidnapping and extortion is being used to intimidate the foreign investors.

Oil companies cannot perform their social responsibilities because the militants prefer to be settled instead.

A look at their demands shows they have no real focus; release Dasuki, stop corruption probe, bring UN headquarters to the creek....all stupid demands.

So, they are blowing up everything and crumbling the economy and destroying foreign investments that has taken this nation years of corruption to pit together expecting to draw national and international sympathies and encourage further direct investments?

Blowing up south south and south west will actually bring what response?

People need to start using their brains and stop encouraging the stupidity going on in the ND at the moment.

The Niger Delta region have never even spoken with one voice with its 32 separate ethnic groups never agreeing on anything development. Is that a region hoping to mange "our oil " ? and live together as one?

I laugh in igbo.!

With the new economic realities, the massive looting of our common wealth is the last straw that require us managing what we have left , especially when a basket of Tomatoes will soon be more valuable than that of a barrel of oil.

Bomb oil facilities means no money to feed our families, bombing gas installations means we have no electricity...bombing bridges will mean disrupting movements for the people working and scrapping to make ends meet. When all the are done...we turn to each other. Rwanda will be a child's play. The creek will be too small to be wiped off.

Be making noise now, and all the internet warriors should continue encouraging nonsense after being paid by the enemies of peace and looters.

most sensible post on this topic.

It surprised me when you hear south south people support evil. It beat my imagination that they expect investment in their region but destroy infrastructure. All company running businesses in niger delta suffer extortion. MTN, Glo and other IS provider has to settle them monthly otherwise they will destroy their base station.

I pity them.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by maykam(m): 5:06am On Jun 26, 2016
This country is still experieNcing high level of illiteracy...
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by prof12(m): 5:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Gozzzy:

onyem/ogbeni hapu kwanu.... Talking about Hutu and Tutsi, my brother if such should come up, believe me the Southern part will be like the Hutu, cos even the middle belt would wanna pitch tents with the whole of south. The north will bear the brunt. Analyse and see for yourself.

Who are the middle belt? I think that should be only Plateau and Benue state cause I don't see Kaduna, Nasarawa,Niger, Kwara, and Adamawa joining the going to be fruitless rebellion.
Stop deceiving yourselves cause you will be met avwith deadly and veracious force and at the end 1967 rebellion will be better off.
You idiots should just try it and you will get a good dose for your money.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by ahf(m): 5:25am On Jun 26, 2016
Clear reason not to have an office in that region, just not worth it, in fact I bet the companies to start looking for countries to move their investment to.

To continue to invest in this climate is just a foolish decision, at least till the Federal Govt and the region sort their problems..... Local companies would take over from the international firms.... Una never see pollution .....short cut Naija way by firms would be crazy

FG owns 55% of all Joint ventures, who has really failed? Who are you then threatening?

Venezuela is a model to look out if we want to see chaos..God dey
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by tunde1200(m): 5:43am On Jun 26, 2016
mayorchelsea:
I just hope these various militant groups won't push this country into what happened in Rwanda where the Hutu and Tutsi people do not see eye to eye. The civil war here was government against secessionists.If this threat is carried out,expect to see people view south-south people and their sympathisers (innocent or not)as enemies of the state who deserve death.On a serious note,i think they are attention seeking clowns.

Hmmm exactly bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Raised Atiku's Hand At Rivers PDP Presidential Rally / Boy Shakes Hands With Osinbajo In Benin After Penetrating Into Crowd / Ex-FRSC Boss Buys Off Govt’s 7-day Old N13m Jeep As Scrap, Paying N150,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.