Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta (60511 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by divineappo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
This news is fake. I caught the OP. The pics below this post was shown on channels TV some weeks ago. its the pics of a particular bakassi militant group. I remember dat particular guy standing in d middle in d pics with red cloth stated dat, his group is not killing anybody or bombing/attacking other regions. Dis OP is a liar

2 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
I tot they said they want to bomb all the air craft flying over Nd with missile...awon were
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by quickly: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Newshelmboss:
The new deadly militant group, the Asawana Deadly Force of Niger Delta, ADFND, which on Thursday claimed to have taking over from the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, yesterday slated the date it would bomb some strategic bridges in the country.

The group sets Saturday July 2nd, 2016,as the day it will bomb Bonga Field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country.

A statement by the group, signed by its leader, Commander Olomubini Kakarakokoro, a.k.a No Mercy, “We are bombing Bonga field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland Bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country, on Saturday 2nd July, 2016.”

“This is not a mere threat. The only way out is for the Federal Government to relocate all headquarters of major oil companies to Niger Delta. They are built with our oil money. They must be moved back to the Niger Delta region.”

The group sternly warn the federal government to take its threat serious.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/deadly-militant-group-issues-july-2nd.html

Oil companies shd relocate so you can kidnap them. They not Dat stupid.

They choose Lagos because it's safer and easier to get flight out
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Seawhy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Empty treat...empty drums make the largest noise. Nothing will happen.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by peezeygwiny(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
itz lyk dere is 3rd mainland bridge in delta state
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
nnachukz:
Until they bomb the bridges excluding the Onitsha-Asaba bridge, I am not going to take them seriously. Empty threats.
I don't do this but I have got to.
You and the 16 other people that liked your post are wicked people. Can you just listen to yourself, you want only the 3rd mainland bridge bombed because it's in the south west, forgetting that all tribes in Nigeria makes use of that road, you are a tribalist and a wicked one at that, you can kill a Yoruba man if you're giving the opportunity. If that threat comes to pass like you want, I pray you will not be spared. We don't need people like you in this world. Can you imagine?
Ps: am expecting your insults, cos that's what some of you do when you can't face the truth. SMH
At the topic, God forbid it happens,none of the bridges would be bombed.

7 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Toktee(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gozzzy:

onyem/ogbeni hapu kwanu.... Talking about Hutu and Tutsi, my brother if such should come up, believe me the Southern part will be like the Hutu, cos even the middle belt would wanna pitch tents with the whole of south. The north will bear the brunt. Analyse and see for yourself.
Which middlebelt are you talking about,pls don't drag us to your criminality,we are hardworking people unlike lazy you down there.
Just because of the few buhari haters in southern kaduna?
Please you guys should be productive please.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Charly68: 7:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
This boys will bring terrible pain upon their people..unless they change their mind on this plan,doing so is an open declaration for war. They should remember that war does not bring forth good things . It brings tale of woes & tragedies.. Very soon the federal Govt will lose her patience & move against the miscreants ..Just like Boko Haram,they will be tamed like a mad dog,wasted like animals...& only the living will be talking of reparation. Let the elders in the land rise up to this occasion..caution the boys & bring their brains to normalcy . They can not succeed in fighting Nigeria state no matter the amount of foreign support they are getting .

2 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
No need to fear. Those guys are clown. But be very scared if the NDA twitter handle carry the news, the time, day the did will be done will be there.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by shaqhead: 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Firefire:
See this ediots, bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge? if dem born una papa well make una come try am. Awon oloribu. angry

Better bomb the whole of your region to make good your threat and agitation and leave SW from your stupidd dream.
Now that the threats of bombing don dey reach ur dormot ur eye don dey clear abi?

Dnt tell me u never supported the NDA jst to spite this govt!

E go reach everybody and everybody go suffer am!

Let us see how e go touch PMB...last last e go loose election!

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Shiiiiii, na today?.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by caracas: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Charly68:
This boys will bring terrible pain upon their people..unless they change their mind on this plan,doing so is an open declaration for war. They should remember that war does not bring forth good things . It brings tale of woes & tragedies.. Very soon the federal Govt will lose her patience & move against the miscreants ..Just like Boko Haram,they will be tamed like a mad dog,wasted like animals...& only the living will be talking of reparation. Let the elders in the land rise up to this occasion..caution the boys & bring their brains to normalcy . They can not succeed in fighting Nigeria state no matter the amount of foreign support they are getting .
Which fg will lose her patience, the one that is already begging ? U better tell bubu to do the needful n Lets move forward.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by GhaliNaaba(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
RIZLER:
dem kill 50 ppl yesterday y u no smite dem?
Na Yoruba to Yoruba matter.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Firefire(m): 7:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
shaqhead:

Now that the threats of bombing don dey reach ur dormot ur eye don dey clear abi?

Dnt tell me u never supported the NDA jst to spite this govt!

E go reach everybody and everybody go suffer am!

Let us see how e go touch PMB...last last e go loose election!

undecided

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Jakumo(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
If you have ever commuted amid hundreds of other cars and buses along the Third Mainland Bridge linking Nigeria's commercial capital to the mainland, more often than not stuck fast in stationary gridlock high above the deadly black waters of the Lagos Lagoon, while the decades-old bridge wobbles and shimmies perceptibly under the weight of passing vehicles, you should have no illusions about the nightmarish cataclysm that would ensue literally in seconds, if determined saboteurs, paddling like innocent fishermen in canoes far below, were ever successful in placing compact explosive charges designed to obliterate critical support pillars holding up that bridge, after a pre-programmed time delay.

As a matter of PARAMOUNT urgency, it is IMPERATIVE that Nigerian security forces increase by orders of magnitude the troop strength required to mount well-armed, 24-hour surveillance of ALL bridges spanning the Lagos Lagoon, using assets drawn from the navy and special forces, all suitably kitted up with night-vision rifle-sights, goggles and high-power binoculars.

The recent threats issued by the Niger Delta militants to sever the Third Mainland Bridge must be taken EXTREMELY seriously indeed, because that bridge, as it stands today, is HIGHLY vulnerable to a water-borne demolitions sneak attack, particularly one perpetrated under the cover of darkness.

Regardless of the specific terms and conditions of the threats issued by the militants with respect to a proposed attack on the Third Mainland Bridge, the job of Nigeria's security heads now is to ASSUME that such an attack is planned for the immediate future, and WILL occur, if adequate preventive measures are put in place NOW, THIS INSTANT.

In the turn of a page and the break of a new uncertain dawn, the challenge facing Nigeria's water-borne defences has metamorphosed into an undertaking of daunting and monumental proportions, now that this very specific and open pledge has been made by armed men with extensive hands-on explosives and demolitions experience. For those thousands of Nigerians who travel the bridges of Lagos Island as part of their daily routines required to make an honest living, my heart truly goes out to you, because whether you sense it or not, you are passing right between the gaping jaws of a gigantic hungry crocodile, every time your car drives over the restless waters far below, plied by those innocent looking canoes.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by kabaz(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
hehehehe..cowards!..why d mask undecidedhehehehe..cowards!..why d mask
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by shaqhead: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
nnachukz:
Until they bomb the bridges excluding the Onitsha-Asaba bridge, I am not going to take them seriously. Empty threats.
Now u want to pick and choose which bridge to b blown abi?

Cos the poo is about to hit u, their fans!

Lol...i cant fit laff. I guess u and ur cotravellers never saw this coming!

What happens if they do? Wd u guys still crave to be seen as siamese twins?

Anyway chill, they wont!

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by zheroes(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
opal4real:

In every 10 South-southerner in any region of Nigeria there are 100 other Nigerians in d south-south. Guess who will have more casualties.
Preach peace and not war.

No true Niger-Deltan will destroy oil installations located in their land and pollute their environment. These cyber militants and vandals are mercenaries from other part of Nigeria giving Niger-deltans bad name.

Soon d trap we set go catch them n we go disgrace them before d main d main.

please enlighten me. The militants in niger delta creeks aren't niger deltans? Are they possibly from the north?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by dcasca(m): 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
Unfortunately, some people will think that these militants are actually fighting for their region. Meanwhile, what they say fighting for is their personal pockets. If not, why do we keep having new militant groups coming up.

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Wallade(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
When the goveenment, especially GEJ administration, extended so much funds to the militants with the package of pipeline security contract and NIMASA contracts/fraud. We enriched them to the point that they could threaten a nation, they have so much funds to finance terror in Nigeria and around the West African territory.

Now we have to deal with the terror that we nurtured and funded. There are no better ways to handle the terrorist (militant groups) than to declare a full scale war against the terrorists.

Never negotiate with terrorists.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by shaqhead: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Firefire:

undecided

Keep that face like that till the 3rd, then u can breathe a heavy sigh of relief!
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by nnachukz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

I don't do this but I have got to.
You and the 16 other people that liked your post are wicked people. Can you just listen to yourself, you want only the 3rd mainland bridge bombed because it's in the south west, forgetting that all tribes in Nigeria makes use of that road, you are a tribalist and a wicked one at that, you can kill a Yoruba man if you're giving the opportunity. If that threat comes to pass like you want, I pray you will not be spared. We don't need people like you in this world. Can you imagine?
Ps: am expecting your insults, cos that's what some of you do when you can't face the truth. SMH
At the topic, God forbid it happens,none of the bridges would be bombed.
Sorry oooo. I don't insult people no matter what they say to me. Check my previous posts in this forum. I don't actually care what you said.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by DEOLINX: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
I have said it and will say it again. No body wants development in Niger Delta...all these agitations are for selfish reasons.

It is not even a case of government not wanting to or trying to develop the place, it is a simple case of selfish interest over powering people's interests. Individuals in that region wants to maintain the under development status to threaten and enrich themselves while pushing ethnic and developmental sentiments.

GEJ, their own, wanted the $16 billion EPZ project in that region and they stopped him in 2014...13% derivation and LG revenues going there are being shared while kidnapping and extortion is being used to intimidate the foreign investors.

Oil companies cannot perform their social responsibilities because the militants prefer to be settled instead.

A look at their demands shows they have no real focus; release Dasuki, stop corruption probe, bring UN headquarters to the creek....all stupid demands.

So, they are blowing up everything and crumbling the economy and destroying foreign investments that has taken this nation years of corruption to pit together expecting to draw national and international sympathies and encourage further direct investments?

Blowing up south south and south west will actually bring what response?

People need to start using their brains and stop encouraging the stupidity going on in the ND at the moment.

The Niger Delta region have never even spoken with one voice with its 32 separate ethnic groups never agreeing on anything development. Is that a region hoping to mange "our oil " ? and live together as one?

I laugh in igbo.!

With the new economic realities, the massive looting of our common wealth is the last straw that require us managing what we have left , especially when a basket of Tomatoes will soon be more valuable than that of a barrel of oil.

Bomb oil facilities means no money to feed our families, bombing gas installations means we have no electricity...bombing bridges will mean disrupting movements for the people working and scrapping to make ends meet. When all the are done...we turn to each other. Rwanda will be a child's play. The creek will be too small to be wiped off.

Be making noise now, and all the internet warriors should continue encouraging nonsense after being paid by the enemies of peace and looters.

3 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
StOla:
I guess this is the new way of attracting investment.

Where was this taught, London School of Economics or Niger Delta University?

seriously I can see Toyota, Huawei, Halliburton, Boeing, BMW, Barclay's and other multinationals falling over themselves to come and invest in that region.

and if they don't come, well we can blow up some more bridges to make our point.

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Firefire:
See this ediots, bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge? if dem born una papa well make una come try am. Awon oloribu. angry

Better bomb the whole of your region to make good your threat and agitation and leave SW from your stupidd dream.

sophisticated chest beater...see as u don piss 4 ya pant dey shake like shakespear already...no be mowe u and ya family dey so? Where were u wen hausa small boys scatta mile 12 that saw u sophisticants porting ur sophisticated nyanshes to mowe? How'bout days ago wen militants attacked olomu igbo?
Baaga
grin
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
nnachukz:
Sorry oooo. I don't insult people no matter what they say to me. Check my previous posts in this forum. I don't actually care what you said.
Sorry too. I actually don't care that you don't care. I only told you the truth,although it was harsh but face it!
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by UjSizzle(f): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Devil don set workshop for these ones head undecided

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin
GhaliNaaba:

Na Yoruba to Yoruba matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / “I Don’t Want To Be Disturbed With Any Probe”, Buhari Tells Tinubu In London / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.