Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money (6507 Views)

10 Brilliant Wordpress Plugins To Monetize Your Blog / I Want To Monetize My Site Do I Switch From Wordpress To Blogger / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money by Miller11: 7:00am On Nov 26, 2018
Hi leksmedia,
If you don't mind me asking you some relevant questions that would really help. Actually am an almost a year old blogger so basically young in business and rookie tbh. I've been recently doing some research on affiliate marketing and came to a conclusion that topic itself is out of my reach until some expert might come to rescue and guide a little. So if you can guide me through some of it that would be really appreciated.
My blogs contains content based on multiple niches running adsense along and i need to integrate with an program asap cause i have grown some good traffic and earned a good followings as well so as soon as it is done the better.
I have even tried some programs but some are just providing links of products and some are offering wordpress plugins as well, issue is some accept new comers and some don't. Complex ones are not even accepting my application. Here in UK there is also this revglue program that is popping up which might be useful for me but i have no insight on programs so if you can help me with it that would be great.
[url]revglue.com/free-wordpress-plugins[/url] here is the address to the list of tools they are offering wordpress website holders who want to monetize. If any suggestion or recommendations can be made that would really be helpful.
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Mysql Database Means? / 12 Things You Need To Know Before You Even Start A Blog / How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.