Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,422 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife (61932 Views)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

U fvck woman tire, she complain

U no fvck am at all, she complain

U fvck am optimally, she go still complain...

Wetin??

Gbam.

That girl that is saying " stop calling me ". By the time you actually stop calling her, she slides into depression.

The fvck aspect nah thesame thing.

Nah dem dem..
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lol
seangy4konji:
You can never satisfy them.

Enough is never enough. Don't kill yourself because d them.

That cheating nature is in their genes.they can never be loyal to one man,if they are loyal physically?,psychologically they are bleeping brad Pitt or Jason statham.

Once you and your woman be it wife or girl friend start arguing because she does not want you to to press her phone,padlocks it all the time or go outside to receive calls?

Know thT she ain't loyal. Do t get mad though.just keep knackin her furiously when she give it to you. If nt fr fasting I would hav said a lot Of terrible things.

Never trust a woman. They are serpents.

They are just confused set of things.

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
so whats ya point ? lets give her standing ovation because she is getting a divorce cuz she doesnt want to keep cheating ? I bet you are the same nigga who congratulated jonathan and called him a hero for accepting defeat. like dud you got defeated and you accepted it - thats a normal thing. you dont deserve accolades for conceding to defeat. nigerians, your expectations are very low.

My point is that the man is also at fault. And that everyone should stop ignoring his fault while putting all the blame on the woman. Not what you typed here. Btw I stay away from Nigerian politics because they're all buffoons. All of them.

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
mira4u:

9 yrs is not patience abi. She should wait till menopause set in before she will be called Patience undecided why not wait till you have your hubby who cannot impregnate u yet refused to take his drugs to cure himself, n stay with him forever because your name is patience. As if you can even endure up to half of nine yrs.

How many men will endure with such a woman, if it was the woman in same shoes as the man in question?

Kaman gerarahia cheap bi.tch.

Trying to comment to impress customers.
E b like say d slap wey u receive diz night no do u.... wu u dey call cheap bitch abi ko fe da fun eleyi ni.....abeg I beg u say make u quote mi ni.....o di ka oweri iye ne me gi nisi.....people wey dey wait up to 25years dem no b person abi.....u beta mind d way u comment b4 u receive everlasting course b4 u sleep......abi wich kin sick person 4 NL b diz......marriage iz a tin of beta or 4 worst.....
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

My point is that the man is also at fault. And that everyone should stop ignoring his fault while putting all the blame on the woman. Not what you typed here. Btw I stay away from Nigerian politics because they're all buffoons. All of them.
what is his fault ? is it his fault that he cant last more than 1 minute in bed ? you dont think he will like to last longer ? its his fault that he has a medical condition coupled with low sperm count ? walahi you be woman wrapper. you the type of nigga to give ya girlfren monthly allowance and send her to uni and when she get to uni she will upgrade and dump yo ass lolzzzz.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
you dont think he will like to last longer

Are you not even understanding what's going on here?
He refused to get cured.
She's stayed with him for nine years.

Your other comments were uncalled for, I don't see how they are relevant to what we are talking about

2 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by sukkot: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Are you not even understanding what's going on here?
He refused to get cured.
She's stayed with him for nine years.

Your other comments were uncalled for, I don't see how they are relevant to what we are talking about
anyway we can go back and forth all night on this here issue, point is the woman is an olosho. thats the bottomline. FOR BETTER OR WORSE
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by KevinDein: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
mira4u:

Am happily married and pregnant for my correct hubby who satisfies me the way I want it. undecided why am I even explaining this to this impotent non-entity sef. Obviously, Na your type be that man wey no dy last one second. Stu.pid thing.
so one day for whatever reason, health reasons or age, if your husband is unable to satisfy you, you're gonna divorce him right? I really do pity your husband, really. He doesn't know his supposedly good wife will dump his assss if he fails to satisfy her.
I don't wish my enemy your type
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by mira4u: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
amahthelma:
E b like say d slap wey u receive diz night no do u.... wu u dey call cheap bitch abi ko fe da fun eleyi ni.....abeg I beg u say make u quote mi ni.....o di ka oweri iye ne me gi nisi.....people wey dey wait up to 25years dem no b person abi.....u beta mind d way u comment b4 u receive everlasting course b4 u sleep......abi wich kin sick person 4 NL b diz......marriage iz a tin of beta or 4 worst.....

grin lol what's course? I guess, it's curse you meant. The curse that has reduced you to your present state, bah.

People stay for 25 yrs and even more when both of them indulge in seeking solution, agreed. Not when an impotent man deliberately refused to take drugs to cure himself for good nine yrs, while relying on God to do the rest.

You never saw that part of the post, all your interest is the sex part cos it's your occupation. grin mu.mu.

Na your type go keep ten men for servicing while still married to the stubborn impotent man, then come here come type, marriage is for better for worse.

3 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
amahthelma:
I did.....also d woman is suppose to discuss wit d man if e could permit her av som1 outside der marriage instead of cheating on him and if d man refuses she shld remain fateful afterall a marriage is a tin of 4beta or 4 worst
According to her compliant b4 she filed for a divorce,she had told the man to seek help for his problem..but he stubbornly refused..from her statements,its obvious she wanted to have it with the husband and no one else but the man kept frustrating her for 9 good years shocked shocked shocked...chai...the lady try jare grin grin

there was actually no proof that she cheated on her husband...in fact from the story,he only accused her or better still alleged that she was cheating on him...
The only proof which to me is flimsy and coming from a drowning man,was hinged on her receiving calls at odd hours which for me does not imply that she was cheating on him...she cud be talking to a brother or a female friend or her mum...it cud be any body....

For me,if you know u have a problem and admit to such,then its best u look for a cure or solution to the problem...low sperm count is something that can be cured or solved rather than saying he is seeking "divine help" to enable him satisfy the wife...Is the rod between his legs for fancy? undecided undecided

In as much as i know marriage is for better for worse,u sud also be aware that both partners are to live for each other and also satisfy each other both s.exually or other wise...it was very selfish of him to carry on like that for 9 good years without seeking any solution knowing fully well the lady was emotionally suffering....and to compound the problem,she hasn't gotten pregnant no thanks to a selfish man's refusal to "repair his broken engine".... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by maxwelloweezy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
The marriage is sick thou shall not divorce
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
openmine:

According to her compliant b4 she filed for a divorce,she had told the man to seek help for his problem..but he stubbornly refused..from her statements,its obvious she wanted to have it with the husband and no one else but the man kept frustrating her for 9 good years shocked shocked shocked...chai...the lady try jare grin grin

there was actually no proof that she cheated on her husband...in fact from the story,he only accused her or better still alleged that she was cheating on him...
The only proof which to me is flimsy and coming from a drowning man,was hinged on her receiving calls at odd hours which for me does not imply that she was cheating on him...she cud be talking to a brother or a female friend or her mum...it cud be any body....

For me,if you know u have a problem and admit to such,then its best u look for a cure or solution to the problem...low sperm count is something that can be cured or solved rather than saying he is seeking "divine help" to enable him satisfy the wife...Is the rod between his legs for fancy? undecided undecided

well datz der biznex nt mine.....nd u don't expect me to stress miself on person matter....u talk as if u knw d couple do u?
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by mira4u: 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
KevinDein:
so one day for whatever reason, health reasons or age, if your husband is unable to satisfy you, you're gonna divorce him right? I really do pity your husband, really. He doesn't know his supposedly good wife will dump his assss if he fails to satisfy her.
I don't wish my enemy your type

Let me grace this thing this reply. It's obvious you have lost the point probably because your brain has gone gaga. The point is, the husband refused to take his drugs given to him by the doctor. It's not just about his performance. If he really loves his wife and respect her feelings, why will he refuse to take his medicines so he can be cured, while they leave the rest in God's hands? It's one thing to have such a problem, it's another to look for solution, which every normal man in his right senses will do. Why will I not stay with my hubby had it been he had such problem, inasmuch as he is willing to find solution to such problem, that is available everywhere now?

Lol grin see non-entity and wish. It's obvious you are the man in question. Sorry if you were divorced cos you refused to look for solution to solve your impotency. tongue

Foo.li.sh things that will not read and understand a post before castigating the female gender. Even bitches trying to act saint when they are worse.

5 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
amahthelma:
well datz der biznex nt mine.....nd u don't expect me to stress miself on person matter.... u talk as if u knw d couple do u?
grin grin grin i dont know dem but am assuming u didn't carefully consume the write-up before commenting....
The details were explicitly spelt out...U can go back and read it again but this time slowly sad sad

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
mira4u:

grin lol what's course? I guess, it's curse you meant. The curse that has reduced you to your present state, bah.

People stay for 25 yrs and even more when both of them indulge in seeking solution, agreed. Not when an impotent man deliberately refused to take drugs to cure himself for good nine yrs, while relying on God to do the rest.

You never saw that part of the post, all your interest is the sex part cos it's your occupation. grin mu.mu.

Na your type go keep ten men for servicing while still married to the stubborn impotent man, then come here come type, marriage is for better for worse.
I swear e b lik say u dey pass tru diz tinz right nw datz y u re indirectly expressing it out .....keep servicing doz men wey dey ur area ehn ur cup go soon full ODE......u type lik a lunatic......do u even knw mayb d man ax tried several means to.....nd could b d man doesn't trust d woman datz y e never accepted d drugs......like seriously u need to b stoned cos u lack d manner of approach
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
openmine:

grin grin grin i dont know dem but am assuming u didn't carefully consume the write-up before commenting....
The details were explicitly spelt out...U can go back and read it again but this time slowly sad sad
thanks got better tinz doin
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by ad84ada(m): 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bigseedorf:
seriously I think I'm thinking what you're thinking
At a point, I nearly called a cousin who stays there and ask "what's up with his hood? "
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
amahthelma:
thanks got better tinz doin
Really? grin grin
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
openmine:

Really? grin grin
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by mira4u: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
amahthelma:
I swear e b lik say u dey pass tru diz tinz right nw datz y u re indirectly expressing it out .....keep servicing doz men wey dey ur area ehn ur cup go soon full ODE......u type lik a lunatic......do u even knw mayb d man ax tried several means to.....nd could b d man doesn't trust d woman datz y e never accepted d drugs......like seriously u need to b stoned cos u lack d manner of approach

Cheap ashewo go back to primary 1 if you get comprehension problem cos it's obvious you didn't understand the post. Abi u need interpreter grin stone your useless self by yourself cos you no get use for this world. I'd rather be a lunatic than to be sane without hope in life like you tongue come service my dog. I no mind wink
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by openmine(m): 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
amahthelma:
lipsrsealed
grin grin
I tot u had "better things" to do?
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
mira4u:

is sex an occupation?gosh! U re a big dullard
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by teebillz: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Life is too short. If I cum and you cum, fair. If I cum and you no cum, your problem. So you better make effort to cum because once I cum, na my trouser I dey wear dey go. I get better things to do with my life.

2 Likes

Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by Rexnegro(m): 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
grin

U fvck woman tire, she complain

U no fvck am at all, she complain

U fvck am optimally, she go still complain...

Wetin??
Hahahhahahahahhahahahaha Lwkmdh guy You dey make me And my fiancee laff out scatta..... funny You bro
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by omonla10(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
religious ? nope. angry ? nope. you being sensitive ? yes lol. i am speaking to you like a man does not mean ii am angry. men are firm and masculine when they talk. but i digress, listen brah ? there is no justification at all in what she is doing. it is selfish and self serving. there are many people in sex-less relationships and they never break up. if you have being in a relationship for over 7 years, there is a great chance that you have stopped having sex. you cant enjoy sex with the same person ffor 7 years without getting tired so that many couples in long term relationships have stopped having sex. but if every couple who have stopped having sex start divorcing there will not be a single married couple in nigeria and the society will break down into anarchy
point of correction : I've been having sex with my wife for 10 years and still look forward to the next session like it's the 1st time.. I'm even warming up at the moment so forget that point u can't enjoy sex with same person after 7 years.. Although u are right in ur other points.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by mira4u: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
amahthelma:
is sex an occupation?gosh! U re a big dullard

Lol grin obviously you be school drop out. Bitc..h if prostitution is not an occupation why you dey feed yourself from prostitution you dey do? No wonder na only the sex part you understand from op post. Sex addict my dog need you sha tongue
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by niyi123: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ayeesharh:
This is why sampling b4 marriage is good, it gets u prepared 4 wah u gonna face 4 a lifetime.

I know some holier than thou NLanders will start raining insults on me now, who cares?
Meanwhile, hit like if u agree with me.

How many have you sample so far?
Mind you, after all the sampling and they still end up not marrying you, then your name is "a bitch".
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by smite(m): 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
ad84ada:
I think someone should visit this Igando court and confirm all this stories. Why always Igando?

my brother the thing tire me o....I reside at Igando...but I've never seen or heard of a court here.
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by amahthelma(f): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
mira4u:

Cheap ashewo go back to primary 1 if you get comprehension problem cos it's obvious you didn't understand the post. Abi u need interpreter grin stone your useless self by yourself cos you no get use for this world. I'd rather be a lunatic than to be sane without hope in life like you tongue come service my dog. I no mind wink
thank God u admit say u get dog wey u dey service if ur husband no dey around.......if I no understand post ow e take concern ur dead body.....abeg just try read all d comments and examine wu d ashewo b...ur own ashewo no get class na to dey Bleep anytin fuckable no wonder u get dog......low life bitch......u just to useless for ur generation
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by donbenedict(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rexnegro:

Hahahhahahahahhahahahaha Lwkmdh guy You dey make me And my fiancee laff out scatta..... funny You bro
loool tell ur fiancee make she no do shout harder harder ooo for bed ooo

Harder harder has been sendin men to their early Graves cheesy
Re: He Does Not Satisfy Me, Doesn’t Last A Minute In Bed —wife by KevinDein: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
mira4u:

Let me grace this thing this reply. It's obvious you have lost the point probably because your brain has gone gaga. The point is, the husband refused to take his drugs given to him by the doctor. It's not just about his performance. If he really loves his wife and respect her feelings, why will he refuse to take his medicines so he can be cured, while they leave the rest in God's hands? It's one thing to have such a problem, it's another to look for solution, which every normal man in his right senses will do. Why will I not stay with my hubby had it been he had such problem, inasmuch as he is willing to find solution to such problem, that is available everywhere now?

Lol grin see non-entity and wish. It's obvious you are the man in question. Sorry if you were divorced cos you refused to look for solution to solve your impotency. tongue

Foo.li.sh things that will not read and understand a post before castigating the female gender. Even bitches trying to act saint when they are worse.
]I didn't know I've been conversing with a stark illiterate with comprehension problem.
Madam receive sense grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Baby Squeezes Face In Video After Tasting Something Bitter For The First Time / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / How Do I Understand/satisfy My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.