Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,873 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) (82921 Views)

Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:58am On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Oga - money no de your pocket .... the only thing inside na plastic EBT card which you can only use to buy bread and milk ..... grin grin
Mugü wants to spend $3k painting a danfo .... grin grin

Then stop asking for my email. There is nothing I can do for you. Go get a job or something.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:03am On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

Then stop asking for my email. There is nothing I can do for you. Go get a job or something.
Oga EBT .... come back to Nigeria and learn some sense ... because of free housing you have become a mügu there and talking about spending $3K painting a tokumbo.... your own mügu is special grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by adecares(f): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2016
lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Oga EBT .... come back to Nigeria and learn some sense ... because of free housing you have become a mügu there and talking about spending $3K painting a tokumbo.... your own mügu is special grin grin

Come back so I can get used to the same low quality standards that have completely messed your life up? No thanks. No wonder Nigeria is the way it is. Roads. Low quality. Life. Low quality. Why am i surprised you are of low quality? Smh. And stop emailing me.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by MielBaker(m): 11:42am On Jun 26, 2016
ouigy99:
Owner definitely a Nigerian. Danfo bus with 2 camry seen on the same spot? My guess is that those vehicles are waiting for shipment to Nigeria. Since paintwork is cheaper and "doper" over there, he did all the painting there. It should also be noted that Houston Texas has a large number Nigerian population.

Give this brother a round of applause.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by masterpat(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
irunoobo:
smiley God bless Nigeria, God bless Buhari cool

God bless Nigeria,leave Buhari out for now biko
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:
Come back so I can get used to the same low quality standards that have completely messed your life up? No thanks. No wonder Nigeria is the way it is. Roads. Low quality. Life. Low quality. Why am i surprised you are of low quality? Smh. And stop emailing me.
Why will you come back, when Obama is giving you food-stamps to chop bread and housing you in projects grin grin
No wonder you have become a mügü and want to spend $3K on painting a tokumbo ..... ha ha ha what a crètin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Why will you come back, when Obama is giving you food-stamps to chop bread and housing you in projects grin grin
No wonder you have become a mügü and want to spend $3K on painting a tokumbo ..... ha ha ha what a crètin

That's right. I'm on food stamps. But still prefer quality. Hmmmm. Suffer no good i swear. And stop mailing me. I can't help you.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

That's right. I'm on food stamps. But still prefer quality. Hmmmm. Suffer no good i swear. And stop mailing me. I can't help you.
Oga EBT card don make you platinum certified mügu .... go out and learn how to make your own money grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Oga EBT card don make you platinum certified mügu .... go out and learn how to make your own money grin grin

EBT is enough for me and obviously you too. Stop mailing me.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:
EBT is enough for me and obviously you too. Stop mailing me.
Oga we make our money here in Naija small or big .... no government support .... you on the other hand depend on Obama to house you, feed you and buy your pant from Walmart - ROFL .... why else are you on NairaLand all the time ?? You don't have a life there mr EBT grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:
Oga we make our money here in Naija small or big .... no government support .... you on the other hand depend on Obama to house you, feed you and buy your pant from Walmart - ROFL .... why else are you on NairaLand all the time ?? You don't have a life there mr EBT grin grin grin

Lol...We are googling again are we. Admire and die of envy. Obviously your situation will never change. Not with a mentality like you. Lol...envy with a phucked up mentality.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:
Lol...We are googling again are we. Admire and die of envy. Obviously your situation will never change. Not with a mentality like you. Lol...envy with a phucked up mentality.
You are a mügu that is why you probably use Alta vista as your search engine .... don't worry how that information is available because despite you being on NL 24x7 in America, you still remain a crètin that depends on Obama to provide you EBT and Sec 8 grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

You are a mügu that is why you probably use Alta vista as your search engine .... don't worry how that information is available because despite you being on NL 24x7 in America, you still remain a crètin that depends on Obama to provide you EBT and Sec 8 grin grin

Actually I am on vacation. Google the word. So by your infantile logic, since you are responding to my comments, does that mean you are jobless? Well being a Nigerian living in Nigeria, you most likely are. Lol..you walked into that one. Someone please tell this thing to stop mailing me. I can't help him. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

Actually I am on vacation. Google the word. So by your infantile logic, since you are responding to my comments, does that mean you are jobless? Well being a Nigerian living in Nigeria, you most likely are. Lol..you walked into that one. Someone please tell this thing to stop mailing me. I can't help him. grin
Oga, are you so poor you cannot spend money to fly to Las Vegas, Miami or the Caribbean on your vacation?? Instead Mr EBT is doing a "staycation" and browsing NairaLand 24x7 in his Obama paid apartment in the projects ..... grin grin
"Spending a vacation being on NairaLand" - chai Oga - your poverty in America bad oh grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Oga, are you so poor you cannot spend money to fly to Las Vegas, Miami or the Caribbean on your vacation?? Instead Mr EBT is doing a "staycation" and browsing NairaLand 24x7 in his Obama paid apartment in the projects ..... grin grin
"Spending a vacation being on NairaLand" - chai Oga - your poverty in America bad oh grin grin

Lol...see why googling won't help you? So your idea of a vacation is if you go to vagas? Someone please take the internet away from this child. He'll soon hurt himself. Actually I take down I.diots like you for a living. And just chilling at home is a good way to unwind. Plus my job takes me all over the world so why pay for something I get for free. Suffer no good at all.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol...see why googling won't help you? So your idea of a vacation is if you go to vagas? Someone please take the internet away from this child. He'll soon hurt himself. Actually I take down I.diots like you for a living. And just chilling at home is a good way to unwind. Plus my job takes me all over the world so why pay for something I get for free. Suffer no good at all.
Ha ha poor man has no friends, spends his vacation browsing NairaLand 24x7 and trying to show off to Nigerians with your EBT card. Oga - you can use your vacation and go out to the free parks in America .... is your life so miserable?? ... HA HA HA
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Ha ha poor man has no friends, spends his vacation browsing NairaLand 24x7 and trying to show off to Nigerians with your EBT card. Oga - you can use your vacation and go out to the free parks in America .... is your life so miserable?? ... HA HA HA

Like I said the stress of taking down I.diots like you on a constant basis is really stressful. You wouldn't believe how many people like you are out there in the world and it's not easy doing what I do. I enjoy it though. Call it a humanitarian service. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

Like I said the stress of taking down I.diots like you on a constant basis is really stressful. You wouldn't believe how many people like you are out there in the world and it's not easy doing what I do. I enjoy it though. Call it a humanitarian service. grin
The story of Bollinger: Lives in America BUT he is on government assistance for food & housing , spends his time 24x7 on NairaLand because he has no friends there (no surprise there, who hangs out with a mügu), has no job - or like he calls it "vacation" .... who spends his vacation online on NairaLand 24x7?? ... better board that bus and go to the nearest park instead mr food stamps .... HA HA HA
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

The story of Bollinger: Lives in America BUT he is on government assistance for food & housing , spends his time 24x7 on NairaLand because he has no friends there (no surprise there, who hangs out with a mügu), has no job - or like he calls it "vacation" .... who spends his vacation online on NairaLand 24x7?? ... better board that bus and go to the nearest park instead mr food stamps .... HA HA HA

God!! How I wish I had you in acog sights. Your brains would be everywhere. You don't need it anyway. Stop mailing me.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

God!! How I wish I had you in acog sights. Your brains would be everywhere. You don't need it anyway. Stop mailing me.
Oga spending his "vacation" browsing NairaLand 24x7 .... chai see what poverty can do to someone in America ..... actually it's not just that because even the poor there have access to excellent public parks etc - but you a crètin that talks about spending $3k to paint a danfo grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Oga spending his "vacation" browsing NairaLand 24x7 .... chai see what poverty can do to someone in America ..... actually it's not just that because even the poor there have access to excellent public parks etc - but you a crètin that talks about spending $3k to paint a danfo grin grin

If only you knew. Now close your eyes. Imagine all the things you never achieve. It will come to pass. Just watch.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:
If only you knew. Now close your eyes. Imagine all the things you never achieve. It will come to pass. Just watch.
1) Spends his "vacation" on Naira Land
2) Actually spends ALL his time on Naira Land.
Definitely signs of a man on food stamps/government assisted living in America ..... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

1) Spends his "vacation" on Naira Land
2) Actually spends ALL his time on Naira Land.
Definitely signs of a man on food stamps/government assisted living in America ..... grin grin

Lol....says the guy replying comments. Have you closed your eyes and done what I asked? Your future looks bleak doesn't it? Suffer no good i swear.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:
Lol....says the guy replying comments. Have you closed your eyes and done what I asked? Your future looks bleak doesn't it? Suffer no good i swear.
NairaLand is for Nigerians .... a hungry US boy that comes here 24x7 even on his vacation (cough-cough) says a lot about your poverty ... Oga EBT grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:
NairaLand is for Nigerians .... a hungry US boy that comes here 24x7 even on his vacation (cough-cough) says a lot about your poverty ... Oga EBT grin grin grin

Lol....trust me. Taking down I.diots like you is not easy I swear. So you have no idea how one would relax. Maybe some day I would have the pleasure of you in my sights. That would be awesome. And remember we are not talking about your poverty stricken situation in life. You wish you had my job. I get to take down I.diots like you. Travel the world and still have plenty of time to do what I want. All I need to do is train, 5 hours a day. Sweet. Just take your mind out of your poverty situation and see the bigger picture. Now close your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:
Lol....trust me. Taking down I.diots like you is not easy I swear. So you have no idea how one would relax. Maybe some day I would have the pleasure of you in my sights. That would be awesome. And remember we are not talking about your poverty stricken situation in life. You wish you had my job. I get to take down I.diots like you. Travel the world and still have plenty of time to do what I want. All I need to do is train, 5 hours a day. Sweet. Just take your mind out of your poverty situation and see the bigger picture. Now close your eyes.
Oga EBT ... no wonder you are so poor ..... you make military pay .... chai ... so you de load their trucks for base abi??
It is a shame you have no friends there .... i don't blame the Americans though .... who go hang out with mügu like you grin grin grin
You are welcome to stay on NairaLand bros .... it is like therapy for your poverty .... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:
Oga EBT ... no wonder you are so poor ..... you make military pay .... chai ... so you de load their trucks for base abi??
It is a shame you have no friends there .... i don't blame the Americans though .... who go hang out with mügu like you grin grin grin
You are welcome to stay on NairaLand bros .... it is like therapy for your poverty .... grin grin

You see how moronic your comments are? Google can't help you. You can't be on welfare and be in the military. Plus you can't keep flip flopping. Plus you wish you had my life. I go where I want most of the time for free. I have skills that could put you six feet under just by touching your shoulder. I've met people that would make your jaw drop, including the president of the United States. I've halo,d countless times. You'd piss your pants doing it once. Accept it. You'll never amount to anything in this world and next. Just accept it. Years from now remember my words grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:
You see how moronic your comments are? Google can't help you. You can't be on welfare and be in the military. Plus you can't keep flip flopping. Plus you wish you had my life. I go where I want most of the time for free. I have skills that could put you six feet under just by touching your shoulder. I've met people that would make your jaw drop, including the president of the United States. I've halo,d countless times. You'd piss your pants doing it once. Accept it. You'll never amount to anything in this world and next. Just accept it. Years from now remember my words grin
Oga - you are a glorified "meathead" .... it is no wonder you have no money .... you are just a 'foot-soldier' at the base. Who cares if you have seen the POTUS when the highlight of your 'vacation' is to spend your time on NairaLand grin grin grin
All foot-soldiers get to 'travel everywhere' ... is what you do doofus ... it does not change the fact that you have no money or friends .... because your mügu pass all levels grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Oga - you are a glorified "meathead" .... it is no wonder you have no money .... you are just a 'foot-soldier' at the base. Who cares if you have seen the POTUS when the highlight of your 'vacation' is to spend your time on NairaLand grin grin grin
All foot-soldiers get to 'travel everywhere' ... is what you do doofus ... it does not change the fact that you have no money or friends .... because your mügu pass all levels grin grin

Actually, soldiers don't "go everywhere" when we are on vacation. We love to hang out in the backyard and do cook outs especially in summer. Lol...he's googling like crazy right now. Plus, December is reserved for major travelling. It will be during the holidays. Google that too. At least your life is better today. You are learning something. How does it feel to know you have no future?
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:
Actually, soldiers don't "go everywhere" when we are on vacation. We love hang out in the backyard and do cook outs. Lol...he's googling like crazy right now. Plus, December is reserved for major travelling. It will be during the holidays. Google that too. At least your is better today. You are learning something. How does it feel to know you have no future?
Ha ha ... meathead foot-soldier .... it all explains why you wanted to spend $3K on painting a danfo ..... grin grin grin
If you had more brains you would have been an officer ... instead you just march .... left-right ... like zombie.
Smart Nigerians make good money in the US .... Medicine, Engineering, IT, Science, business, .... you na $25K/annum soldier job you go find ...... HA HA HA HA grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Ha ha ... meathead foot-soldier .... it all explains why you wanted to spend $3K on painting a danfo ..... grin grin grin
If you had more brains you would have been an officer ... instead you just march .... left-right ... like zombie.
Smart Nigerians make good money in the US .... Medicine, Engineering, IT, Science, business, .... you na $25K/annum soldier job you go find ...... HA HA HA HA grin grin grin

Told you to stop googling. No soldier earns that. A pvt, which is lowest rank, after adding Bah and BAS earns no less than 40k. And I'm a SFC. So you can imagine what I earn. 25K you saw is base pay. M.oron, there are many more pays a soldier gets. See why Google is sometimes dangerous. It makes s.tupid people more s.tupid. you are just embarrassing yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / 'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.