Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) (82679 Views)

Inside An Illegal Immigration Mass Trial In Texas(Photos) / New Buses That Will Replace Danfo In Lagos State Are Gradually Arriving / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Ha ha ... meathead foot-soldier .... it all explains why you wanted to spend $3K on painting a danfo ..... grin grin grin
If you had more brains you would have been an officer ... instead you just march .... left-right ... like zombie.
Smart Nigerians make good money in the US .... Medicine, Engineering, IT, Science, business, .... you na $25K/annum soldier job you go find ...... HA HA HA HA grin grin grin

Still googling I see. Lol.....
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:

Told you to stop googling. No soldier earns that. A pvt, which is lowest rank, after adding Bah and BAS earns no less than 40k. And I'm a SFC. So you can imagine what I earn. 25K you saw is base pay. M.oron, there are many more pays a soldier gets. See why Google is sometimes dangerous. It makes s.tupid people more s.tupid. you are just embarrassing yourself.
Ha ha ..... you are jumping up and down because of $45K ......?? ...... you are a glorified meathead .... no wonder your mügu brain wants to pay $3K to paint a tokumbo bus .... grin grin
Instead of Google, your mügu self de use yahoo?? ..... ROFL
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Ha ha ..... you are jumping up and down because of $45K ......?? ...... you are a glorified meathead .... no wonder your mügu brain wants to pay $3K to paint a tokumbo bus .... grin grin
Instead of Google, your mügu self de use yahoo?? ..... ROFL

With all the google wey you do you still no know how to do am well. My minimum is 80k per annum and that does not include jump pay, hostile fire pay and language pay. You think say na nigerian military we de talk about. I told you i could feed your entire family and you thought i was joking. Nothing is hidden if you know how to look for it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bollinger:
With all the google wey you do you still no know how to do am well. My minimum is 80k per annum and that does not include jump pay, hostile fire pay and language pay. You think say na nigerian military we de talk about. I told you i could feed your entire family and you thought i was joking. Nothing is hidden if you know how to look for it.
Ha ha .... 80K?? ... and all you do for work is to pump iron for 5 hours a day (like you earlier posted). .... you are a joker and still a mügu and you DO NOT make more than 50K .... stop lying Mr meathead grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by pippimp(m): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:
Ha ha .... 80K?? ... and all you do for work is to pump iron for 5 hours a day (like you earlier posted). .... you are a joker and still a mügu and you DO NOT make more than 50K .... stop lying Mr meathead grin grin

I dey follow two of una since. Brother, the guy de tell you things and you de contradict yourself. First you say 25k. Small time you say 45k. Now 50k. Na winch one exatly No reply me ooo. Oga bollinger, e don do. You don prove your point.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
pippimp:

I dey follow two of una since. Brother, the guy de tell you things and you de contradict yourself. First you say 25k. Small time you say 45k. Now 50k. Na winch one exatly No reply me ooo. Oga bolling er, e don do. You don prove your point.
I like toying around with meatheads who are condescending towards Nigerians grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by pippimp(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

I like toying around with meatheads who are condescending towards Nigerians grin

All I know is it does not seem that way because you are making effort to research what you are erroneously putting out. Anyway my two cents. Good day.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
pippimp:

All I know is it does not seem that way because you are making effort to research what you are erroneously putting out. Anyway my two cents. Good day.
Yes - thanks to the web, any meathead's false claim can be easily verified. I'm having a sweet time.
Have a good day to you too sir cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by pippimp(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Yes - thanks to the web, any meathead's false claim can be easily verified. I'm having a sweet time.
Have a good day to you too sir cool

Sorry one last word. I checked. He is correct about what he said. I could not believe it either but it is true. From what I saw, it list based on the number of years you've been in the military. Some earn more than that.

https://www.military-ranks.org/army/sergeant-first-class-pay
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
pippimp:

Sorry one last word. I checked. He is correct about what he said. I could not believe it either but it is true. From what I saw, it list based on the number of years you've been in the military. Some earn more than that.
I don't think so bro ... the US society would not have many military discounts for their men/women if they were so handsomely paid.
I respect the US army for their bravery and service to country unlike our Naija military who are looking to chop. This dude was trying to be condescending to Nigerians purely based on his beliefs that he's "better then them" financially. So I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine grin grin
The salaries and max allowces are in that link you sent. He cannot have more than 10 years of service my guesstimate.

Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by pippimp(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

I don't think so bro ... the US society would not have many military discounts for their men/women if they were so handsomely paid.
I respect the US army for their bravery and service to country unlike our Naija military who are looking to chop. This dude was trying to be condescending to Nigerians purely based on his beliefs that he's "better then them" financially. So I'm giving him a taste of his own medicine grin grin

All i know is what i see, black and white. And it is on a government website. (.org) I thought soldiers don't get paid much but i guess i was mistaken. Can you imagine? We de suffer for Naija. 80k plus free heath care and insurance and free college. For America? I don die.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
pippimp:

All i know is what i see, black and white. And it is on a government website. (.org) I thought soldiers don't get paid much but i guess i was mistaken. Can you imagine? We de suffer for Naija. 80k plus free heath care and insurance and free college. For America? I don die.
Yes - no doubt the US army does take care of their own .... did you look at the link you sent? You only make 80K if you have 40+ years of service .... I doubt this Oga bolinga is that old - based on his comments grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by pippimp(m): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Yes - no doubt the US army does take care of their own .... did you look at the link you sent? You only make 80K if you have 40+ years of service .... I doubt this Oga is that old - based on his comments grin

I don't think so. From what i saw, 10 years of service will get you around 4k a month. Add that to the allowances of 2k. That is already 72k a year. Plus their housing allowance which is anywhere from 1500 to 2k. Omo, e don de enter 100k oooo. Not to talk of the other allowance he mentioned before. Which kain country be Nigeria sef?
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 10:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
pippimp:
I don't think so. From what i saw, 10 years of service will get you around 4k a month. Add that to the allowances of 2k. That is already 72k a year. Plus their housing allowance which is anywhere from 1500 to 2k. Omo, e don de enter 100k oooo. Not to talk of the other allowance he mentioned before. Which kain country be Nigeria sef?
Ha ha ... the US army cannot be paying their SFC's $100K salaries ... then everyone will just leave their jobs in private industry and enlist in the army.
Besides we just have his word that he's a US Army SFC ..... it makes no sense how an SFC will be so jobless and on Naira Land 24x7 living on an army base?? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by pippimp(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
kobonaire:

Ha ha ... the US army cannot be paying their SFC's $100K salaries ... then everyone will just leave their jobs in private industry and enlist in the army.
We just have his word that he's a SFC ..... it makes no sense how an SFC will be so jobless and on Naira Land 24x7 living on an army base?? grin grin

Anyway, all i know is the reason your argument has dragged on this long is because you keep changing the parameters. Now you don't believe he is what he says he is. You doubted his income even though it is on a government website. Now you doubt his rank. From what i saw, even if he was two ranks down, he would still be making close to that. I don't know his work schedule, neither do you. I need to leave this country i swear. Anyway, sleep well. Good night.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
pippimp:
Anyway, all i know is the reason your argument has dragged on this long is because you keep changing the parameters. Now you don't believe he is what he says he is. You doubted his income even though it is on a government website. Now you doubt his rank. From what i saw, even if he was two ranks down, he would still be making close to that. I don't know his work schedule, neither do you. I need to leave this country i swear. Anyway, sleep well. Good night.
I am stating the facts. Someone cannot just claim $80K and a high rank in the US army when he's on NL 24x7 .... if you choose to accept it, that's your own prerogative grin grin
I expect more intellect from a US army 'SFC officer' than he has shown..... that's why i doubt that rank.
Have a good night.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by amanikondo: 4:30am On Jun 27, 2016
[size=14pt]This Danfo is on Beechnut in Houston. The owner is a Nigerian. How he got, I do not know. [/size]
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by kobonaire(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bollinger:
@Bollinger : Oga no vex abeg ... let bygones be bygones.
Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by RichYoungNigga: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2016
JAWBONE:

U sure say na New York u go??

I no go New York, i live in New York.

Why are you dumb ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by HomerTimpson: 9:32pm On May 02, 2021
my anyanamisi
Re: Nigerian Woman Saw Danfo In Houston, Texas (photos) by wealthtrak: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2022
obiremy:
According to the IG user who shared the photos,a danfo bus was spotted in Houston,Texas.Read what she wrote above
#SpiritofLagos wink

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Stolen From Haven Suit': This Hotel Is Tired Of People Stealing Its Towels / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / Yearly Salary & Monthly Income After Tax Deductions In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.