Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! (1222 Views)

Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / I Vowed Never To Get Married Again,then I Met Titilayo, She Was Not The Typical / Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! by Emperor4tune(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
God forbid evil,the lord served my life from death,any guy reading this should be very careful with ladies whom they claim boast around and advertise them as their girlfriend to the public,women can lie,forgething that decieving a guy is simply a way of putting that guy at a risk of loosing his life....Guys if u ever knew the risk involve in putting ur arms around a girl,kissing,or showing love affection in public places u will stop it immediately,it is far better with ur wife,than a girlfriend,infact some wives are dangerous than girlfriend,a girl keeping multiple boyfriends is a very dangerous choice,it is worst than a tribal war,innocent men are dying everyday because they dont want to learn,girl are very sturbon,there is jealousey everywhere,some guys dont take it easy when they see another young hansome dude playing games with their women in public places,i thank God that i went back home without any drop of blood dropping 4rm my head,i have learn my lessons to keep my romance & love life indoors.....
Re: I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! by donbenedict(m): 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
I swear, it may not be that she has multiple boyfrnds tho, she may have other street urchins who have toasted her and she declined and they be like, so na dis yeye guy wey dey chop her kini be this.. we go teach am lesson na..

Dah kyn tin. One of d reasons I don't even roll with babes in my street sef.

1 Like

Re: I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! by hungryboy(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na one of the things were dey make me talk say our Forefathers been get sense
Re: I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! by gabinogem(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Shìt happens all the time... Only the strong survives. Life's a bìtch, it will fūck u if u let her.
Re: I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! by ednut1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gals become bad and heartless after boys have played/used and dumped dem. I blame boys abeg grin
Re: I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! by Walexsammy(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
hope u know ure yet to tell us exactly what happend?

3 Likes

Re: I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! by SkinnyDude(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
talk the talk man...
Re: I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! by NevetsIbot(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
lol... So... you dodge jungle justice today niyen. Glad for you bruh grin
Re: I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! by schumastic(m): 12:06am On Jun 26, 2016
the main reason I don't do street girls, don't want any familiarity if anything happen all road will lead to my house.naa, away is the best
Re: I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! by Emperor4tune(m): 1:50am On Jun 26, 2016
Anything called a woman deserve respect,there is no big boy involve in playing love game in public ooo,if a bottle has never been used to carry out an experiment on ur head thank God,it is better to hear the story than to fall a victim....

(1) (Reply)

Can I Apply For Mr Nairaland? I'm I Eligible? / New Crew On Romanceland!! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.