Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) (42555 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Towncrier247: 12:31pm On May 13, 2017
There’s this Kenya lady who has exposed her husband’s mistress and narrated how she has been milking him dry. According to the lady, she snooped on her husband’s phone and found out that he has promised her a plot of land.

“This woman want to ruin my marriage. She snatched my husband and flew to Dubai. My husband is crazy about her. He has promised her a plot and is even sending her money in Dubai. Amekula pesa za mzee wangu mingi sana through Mpesa” The lady ranted.

She vowed to teach her a lesson by be-witching her. “ I will visit Zanzibar and be-witch her. She will know I am from Kabete” The lady further ranted.

This is how she posted, and see photos of her husband’s curvy clande in the next page

http://www.splendormag.com/2017/05/lady-exposes-her-husbands-mistress.html

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Towncrier247: 12:31pm On May 13, 2017
more
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Dillusionist(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2017
Lol cheesy

Can someone just snatch the hell outta me?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 13, 2017
Uuuummn...husband snatcher, bf snatcher juz name it...too many of them in every corner...

#TeamNOboyfriendNOproblem

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:38pm On May 13, 2017
Its kenya again

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by divinehand2003(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2017
Hmm mm

Maybe you are not taking good care of him. So you opened the door for snatchers to come in unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by SirMichael1: 12:40pm On May 13, 2017
Hey! do so fast ooh!

People that can't stay on their own without poaching on other peoples fiance should be diced!

I for one hate husband snatchers. They stink! angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Chrisrare: 12:40pm On May 13, 2017
See as dem just ugly

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Davidgrey: 12:41pm On May 13, 2017
lolll!
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 13, 2017
kenya on my mind grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 13, 2017
When your man leaves you for an ugly woman cry

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Fxmanager(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2017
Women, do what it takes to protect your husband from these husband snatchers. You are securing the future of your children. And i hope you are not the one pushing your husband our to them by not being the good wife you need to be.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by emeijeh(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2017
What is wasapu?

Kenya sha!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2017
No good news ever come out of Kenya, either man and woman glue together during sex or this sort of news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Sharon6(f): 3:45pm On May 13, 2017
Dear ladies!

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 13, 2017
yes we Don catch am
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 13, 2017
grin
When an Edo person hears someone from Kenya brag about witchcraft shocked

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 3:46pm On May 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by exlink10(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2017
hmmmm

she gat it
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by ednut1(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2017
Lost battle
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
Uuuummn...husband snatcher, bf snatcher juz name it...too many of them in every corner...

#TeamNOboyfriendNOproblem

Na so. Dey dull yourself
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2017
Madam shut up joor,nor be the babe fault say she sabi fourwk neither the babe fault say sugar wen dey her punni pass ur own.instead of this wife to go find sugar pour for punni then mix and stir hard give the man fourwk make he start to reason her again she dey find Zanzibar. Yeye wife!
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 13, 2017
Why expose only her, what about yhur ashawo husband?

Modified: Oboi, this Kenya man get eyes o

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 13, 2017
single nd searching
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 13, 2017
These Kenyans tho
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Arsenalholic1: 3:51pm On May 13, 2017
Nigerians are a very funny set of people. Sometimes, I don't even understand some of you.

How is this news "weird?". Just because it's Kenyan a lot of us be making condescending remarks.

If the kind of "weird" news emanating out of Kenya everyday are what we have here in Nigeria, instead of ritualistic, drug peddling, police and security brutality related news, I'll be a happy Nigerian.

Stop mocking a country that is doing better than ours' right now.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by joey150(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2017
Please what does husband snatcher mean? Instead of the man to be queried for cheating on his wife, people are tagging the lady "husband snatcher". even some females subscribe to that belief..

In my opinion the man wasnt snatched out of his bed to be with the woman.

People are suddenly becoming less smarter as the days go by...which is an irony in itself.

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Pavore9: 3:52pm On May 13, 2017
Make I laugh! cheesy
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by seuncyrus(m): 3:52pm On May 13, 2017
Evaberry:
single nd searching

Add your pic on your profile and reply your pms ...there are a lot of responsible young men in NL smiley

And OP, I'm sure these pictures are already on social media ..why did u have to cover their faces undecided
Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by ominilongest(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2017
emeijeh:
What is wasapu?

Kenya sha!
..I had to go back and check if na Kenya abi Oshogbo

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by profosenogoboy: 3:53pm On May 13, 2017
She can't atop him

Re: Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) by Addme: 3:53pm On May 13, 2017
Her Problem....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Lady Accosts Her Husband Of 22years At His Side-chick's Home (pix/vid) / "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.