Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,835 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? (5149 Views)

The Curse Of Calvary / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / The Evil Apple: Did Adam And Eve Really Eat An Apple? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by ValentineMary(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Christians can say rubbish to defend their faith sha. See how they are shooting themselves in the leg. lolz

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Made Up Stories Are Always Like This

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
hmm
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Jozzy4:
" unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed " - 2 pet 2:12

as seen in the scripture above, easy life is not promised to animal creations from the beginning

wow! another cherry picking

2Pet 2:12

"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures of instinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."
you still don't get it, do you?

that verse was written about long after garden of Eden

were those "animals" meant to be caught and killed in the garden of Eden too?

Had god already given them pain through childbirth before?
if yes, what did they do to deserve it?
God placed a curse on the snake saying he'll attack man and that man would attack snake
Why then does snake also attack other animals?

2 Likes

Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by whitestar01(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Because man has left garden of eden, animals haz left too . We are out of the garden just to suffer.
If u still think otherwise go get &get busy with ur brain for the develop.emt of our naija.
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
whitestar01:

Because man has left garden of eden, animals haz left too . We are out of the garden just to suffer.
If u still think otherwise go get &get busy with ur brain for the develop.emt of our naija.

so animals had to suffer the same fate even though they did nothing wrong (asides snake)
other animals are attacked by snake and vice versa despite having nothing to do with the fall of man?
so you just proven the Christian God is like the Naija police

thanks for admitting that
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by whitestar01(m): 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

so animals had to suffer the same fate even though they did nothing wrong (asides snake)
other animals are attacked by snake and vice versa despite having nothing to do with the fall of man?
so you just proven the Christian God is like the Naija police

thanks for admitting that
Gods ways are not our wayz.
If animalz had remained in the garden , what would hv today as meAt?
Notin in this world haz withstood the curze of man.
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
whitestar01:
Gods ways are not our wayz. If animalz had remained in the garden , what would hv today as meAt? Notin in this world haz withstood the curze of man.
his ways? you've already indirectly said he's like the Nigeria police bro
you're just going deeper while still maintaining he's like the Nigeria police
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by whitestar01(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

his ways? you've already indirectly said he's like the Nigeria police bro

you're just going deeper while still maintaining he's like the Nigeria police
So nigeriian police is ur problem? If u're fed up with ur religion just come back to CHRIST ,it takes notin he will accept U. God bless you
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
whitestar01:
So nigeriian police is ur problem? If u're fed up with ur religion just come back to CHRIST ,it takes notin he will accept U. God bless you

come to a god that inspired a book full of holes?

come to a god that would punish me for YOUR sins?

come to a god that says he "is not a man that he should lie" but sent lying spirits on errands?

come to a God who commanded the killing of all men, children but told them to keep virgins alone for their enjoyment all because they worshipped another god?

come to a god that would burn me in hell for eternity for what I do in my 100 years on earth?

come to a god that wrote in his book "thou shalt not kill" but spent most of the remaining books telling them to kill people?

seems that God is one bipolar being so I'll pass

thanks for the offer anyways

3 Likes

Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
n
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by ValentineMary(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
whitestar01:

So God did not have foresight to know that Adam and Eve would disobey? if he did, he should have made plans. So God would punish the innocent Hyena or Lion because some adults ate a fruit
But ur 2nd paragraph has no reasonable message to.send.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by whitestar01(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2016
ValentineMary:

So God did not have foresight to know that Adam and Eve would disobey? if he did, he should have made plans. So God would punish the innocent Hyena or Lion because some adults ate a fruit
But ur 2nd paragraph has no reasonable message to.send.
I am happyy with God, no matter what it is . Read my sign
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 1:02am On Aug 07, 2016
smiley
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Hmm
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2016
shocked
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
hehe
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
No one to refute OP
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by Wilgrea7(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
hmmmmm.. winner01, eyehategod and hopefullandlord are dominating nairaland today... *grabs seat with popcorn*
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by EyeHateGod: 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
The Genesis Never happened
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Why did the curse of Adam and Eve affect most of the other animals?

17 To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’
“Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life.
It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”

Question for Christians

In the book of Genesis, the Christian God cursed Adam that he'll suffer before he eats
If we are to accept these, how come most animals too suffer for food?
But Some animals migrate for weeks/months all for food by land, water, air even ice just to survive. How is that different from what you & I do to survive?

Cursed eve that she'll give birth in pain and agony

How come most animals too labour during birth?

"it’s known that many animals show some signs of pain and distress. During labor, horses sometimes sweat, llamas and alpacas bellow or hum in a way similar to when they are injured, and many animals become more aggressive."

"the most horrifying birth is that of the spotted hyena. Females of this species give birth through a narrow, penis-like, enlarged clitoris."

Since god cursed the Serpent, Adam and Eve alone, how come other animals appear to be cursed also?

Or was God like Nigeria police that detains anybody on site during a crime?

If I'm missing a passage where god cursed other animals, kindly point it out

Jehovah didn't create the animals with the prospect of living forever. Humans were the one with that prospect. It is normal for them to live and die.

1 Like

Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
JMAN05:

Jehovah didn't create the animals with the prospect of living forever. Humans were the one with that prospect. It is normal for them to live and die.

I'm not talking living forever bro

I'm simply asking why the curse that was placed on the womb of Eve for instance manifests in animals too

what did they do wrong? were they already created with the pain?
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I'm not talking living forever bro

I'm simply asking why the curse that was placed on the womb of Eve for instance manifests in animals too

what did they do wrong? were they already created with the pain?

modified
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Seen sir, I will email you. Thanks.
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
have u guys read the story of adam and eve?? i mean the one not in the bible
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by hopefulLandlord: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wilgrea7:
have u guys read the story of adam and eve?? i mean the one not in the bible

give us a link pls
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

give us a link pls
i don't have a particular link... I've not even read it.. i heard of it... its called the forbidden books of eden u can download it or read or read it online
Re: Why Did The Curse Of Adam And Eve Affect Most Of The Other Animals? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

give us a link pls
i don't have a particular link... I've not even read it.. i heard of it... its called the forbidden books of eden u can download it or read or read it online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Stealing/lying Ever Justified? / Is She Saying The Truth About Winners Chapel / What Do Our Christian Sisters In The House Have To Say About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.