Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,273 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour (53079 Views)

Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Emary(f): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
So horrific. I've personally seen a 22 yr old with 6kids in a community in the South-South so it is possible. Did she have no family to support her at all? 6children and only one left? Too sad.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Rasque1759(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
this mum la craze
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ordinarily I should be sad..but I'm not. Why? God probably gave the kids an escape route from this wicked world and parents. I ask myself..why do women go childless for 20year..praying,fasting..IVF and all.Then you have such people have kids in abundance? Smh..sleep well children.you deserved better

2 Likes

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by bleskid: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Na so .... E don happpen .... Beatam prostitude woman
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Chibuhealth(f): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
The villagers didn't beat the mother up. But one of her relations slapped her three times before they tied her up.

lalasticlala
why tying her up? By merely looking at her, she looks so poor and insane. Did they take her to a psychiatrist? Nawaa
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by tukdi: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
I'm short of words!
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ucee64(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
oh only God knows what d two children gone through may there soul rest in peace Amen..I xo much love children.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by santuscom(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wickedness of the wicked
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by shamecurls(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
The sweetest things on Earth re

Toto
Beer and
Money

#Datsall
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by eph12(m): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
brunofarad:

Am from UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE,

Why is this lady disgracing us HERE angry
UMUCHU folks are hardworking and smart.

PROUDLY ALANSO
#Mgbaduga compliant

NKENE BU ARU
AKABEKWE M ALA

Who asked you all these stories?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by brunofarad(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Abeg bend down make I see better people angry

eph12:

Who asked you all these stories?
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by phemmyutd(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
I dey think say na only for North Child marriage dey.
Child bearing children with shayo
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
I feel like crying but tears refuse to drop. I feel like screaming but my voice got lost. The loss is ghastly. Looking @ the woman, I feel for her. Who put her in the family way? Where is her husband, relatives? What a great lost! Using rope to tie her isnt gonna solve the pains she herself is passing through. She needs to be comforted, counseled and helped. So sorry woman!

2 Likes

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Olabestonic001(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
Toluwani111:
GREAT NAIRALANDERS! I have a facebook page with 8,309 likes for sale Quote me if you're interested
I am interested.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ALAYORMII: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
And she had to be tied up like an animal

We really need to start using our heads in this country.

Naija I dey hail ooo
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Bollinger(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Khd95:
Why didnt they take the children from her,when they know she is of unstable mindsad;(

you are now bolting d stable when the horse has ran out.

Kolo

It is not their job. Legally it is the states job to track incompetent parents. That is of course in a normal country. By normal standards, most parents in Nigeria would be in jail for the way they bring up children.

1 Like

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by jessykings(f): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
oloworulz:
useless biafrans. very lazy flat headed tribe.
Please can u explain what exactly ur comment has to do with this tragic story. We just lost two promising Nigerians and dis is what you have to say? Some of us have become so myopic and blinded by tribal hate that we hardly see things the way they really are. Personally, I think you have a lot of growing up to do undecided

4 Likes

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by mccoy47(m): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
oloworulz:
useless biafrans. very lazy flat headed tribe.

Worthless people everywhere.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Olabestonic001(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Emary:
So horrific. I've personally seen a 22 yr old with 6kids in a community in the South-South so it is possible. Did she have no family to support her at all? 6children and only one left? Too sad.

You're right on dt.
Eleme village, 2013, I saw a lady who was 17yrs old and she had 3 kids already.
Things are happening even in d South. Ditto Ashoponmole at Ogbomoso. The difference is dt North permits child marriage while South do not officially permits it.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by princealexndre(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
useless woman
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by finest0007(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
And somewhere else, a rich woman is spending millions searching for the fruit of the womb. This one locks her own at home in the name of beer
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Why is she crying? Even if they release her now.. Just 1 year or even less.. She will start bubbling.. If people didn't find out.. Maybe she was living in a secluded area.. She will just bury them somewhere and continue with life.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by vidalka(f): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
Even d mother is a kid. Nonsense she should be dealt with
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by DavidEsq(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
ItsMeAboki:
Six kids already and still that young?
LOL, yet some ppl would be shouting paedophilia when worse is happening in their village.

Its interesting to note the lack of mention of a husband or even the father(s) of the children; suggesting she may be a single mom with an apparently wayward lifestyle.

Tying her up like a Boko Haram suspect won't remedy the situation; the loss of her children through negligence is already punishment enough - she will be scarred and guilt ridden for life.
What makes u think she would be remorseful due to the loss of her kids. A woman who leaves her suckling to flex is an exception to the biblical analogy of a mother's love. I believe u read of the UniAbuja banking and finance student who delivered a baby; well she lost the baby and was all smiles the very next day; and yes, I have one of her coursemates as a friend; close friend.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
DavidEsq:

What makes u think she would be remorseful due to the loss of her kids. A woman who leaves her suckling to flex is an exception to the biblical analogy of a mother's love. I believe u read of the UniAbuja banking and finance student who delivered a baby; well she lost the baby and was all smiles the very next day; and yes, I have one of her coursemates as a friend; close friend.

Well this one ain't smiling and I can't imagine she is crying only because of the ill treatment being meted to her by her fellow villagers.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Taryur3(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Some ppu don't deserve to be a mother in this life...this ppu too celebrate mothers day?shit
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Jay0000000000: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
brunofarad:

Am from UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE,

Why is this lady disgracing us HERE angry
UMUCHU folks are hardworking and smart.

PROUDLY ALANSO
#Mgbaduga compliant

NKENE BU ARU
AKABEKWE M ALA

Story
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Baroba(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
jessykings:

Please can u explain what exactly ur comment has to do with this tragic story. We just lost two promising Nigerians and dis is what you have to say? Some of us have become so myopic and blinded by tribal hate that we hardly see things the way they really are. Personally, I think you have a lot of growing up to do undecided

Don't waste your time trying to reason with a dead brain, you ain't gonna get far..

1 Like

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by loomer: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wetin she dey beg for?

Dem no even supos waste time for her case, na jail dey call her
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by fortune1968: 2:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
people with candle and lantern in 2016 ! NEVER USE CANDLE OR LANTERN AT HOME .BUY CHINA TORCHLIGHT ;BATERRY OR/AND RECHARCHEABLE ! always have many(in case one malfunction) they are far cheaper and SAVER. pleeaase my people . this is so sad .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In The US / Suspected Rapist Beaten To Coma In Ondo After Plucking Victim’s Eyes (Pix) / Two Men Burnt To Death In Imo Over Robbery Allegation (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.