Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour (53254 Views)

Homosexual Pastor Caught In Anambra While Trying To Sleep With A Man Photos / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by TrumpDonald2: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
I suspect a foul play. A lantern is safe and can never have caused a fire outbreak. Was the whole house burnt? Where did she lay the child? I think someone did this because I refuse to accept that a lantern caused this.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by nairalandankrah: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
while men/women slept... the enemy came and sowed tars...i guess she's awake right now
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ug0197777: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Where I the father of those children or the sperm donor.
Shit continues to happen
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Alvinnado(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
whirlwind7:
And she got tied up like a goat in that last picture!
Medicine after death. Since the community are aware of her carefree nature towards her kids, she ought to have been reported to children welfare officials. They could have taken custody of those kids.

Pity. I forgot this was naija.
The mother herself is still a child. No mention in the report about her husband. Not sure he would have left her to her own devices if he were responsible too.
Tell them my brother they no sabi Welfare na to tire hand the sabi do
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Princepoint(m): 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
she's not the 1st embarassedshe's not the 1st
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
brunofarad:

Am from UMUCHU ANAMBRA STATE,
Why is this lady disgracing us HERE angry UMUCHU folks are hardworking and smart.

PROUDLY ALANSO #Mgbaduga compliant

NKENE BU ARU AKABEKWE M ALA

which side are you from bro
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by brunofarad(m): 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
UGWUAKWU ka m is nwanne

Ezennaemeka1:

which side are you from bro
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Obcglobal(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
May their souls rest in peace amen! If checked very well the woman is not qualified to be a mother at the first place because from the look of things she is mental imbalanced and as such don,t have instincts of motherhood, my little opinion. ONE LOVE OBC
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
brunofarad:
UGWUAKWU ka m is nwanne

OK cool mua si Amanasa
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by 0shyne: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Dai shuld jst burn her too....poor kids,RIP
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by nnalove(m): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
brunofarad:

Why is this lady disgracing us HERE angry
UMUCHU folks are hardworking and smart.

PROUDLY ALANSO
#Mgbaduga compliant

NKENE BU ARU
AKABEKWE M ALA

oh! I tot say na only me Charles nnalove aka Umuchu first son Waka come. Bros welcome too. But come to think of it come a mother for dat matter hv dis kind of careless attitude so disgusting Nd shameful. Maybe they swear for her in her paternal home lolz
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by liquidmetall: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
brunofarad:

Why is this lady disgracing us HERE angry
UMUCHU folks are hardworking and smart.

PROUDLY ALANSO
#Mgbaduga compliant

NKENE BU ARU
AKABEKWE M ALA

Ozara akukwa reporting
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=korday post=46951059][/quote]

Yes indeed, in fact one notable example is the late Owelle of Onitsha and first President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, who married his youngest wife, Uche, when he was in his 70s while she was barely 16 years.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
At least she can now relocate to the beer parlour proper. mtschewww

TrumpDonald2:
I suspect a foul play. A lantern is safe and can never have caused a fire outbreak. Was the whole house burnt? Where did she lay the child? I think someone did this because I refuse to accept that a lantern caused this.

Tell us something. Are you saying that the lantern cannot cause a fire outbreak, even China lantern? Well as for whether the whole house got burnt or not, a trip to Uga or Umuchu will provide answer to that question.

ItsMeAboki:

Yes indeed, in fact one notable example is the late Owelle of Onitsha and first President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe, who married his youngest wife, Uche, when he was in his 70s while she was barely 16 years.

How old was Yerima's wife?
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by tayo200(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
ohhhh
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Oliveth2006: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
What about the husband or did she impregnated her self
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by brojoshua: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
Similar cases like this use to occur and frequently where wicked mothers will leave their children exposed to danger and go to parties to drinking and sexing trips, and in many cases the children are killed or get involved in serious accidents. And the mothers will usually be held responsible for murdering their own children through the lack of love and care toward their own children and through wickedness and selfishness and such women are appropriately and justly sentenced.
So let judgment be done against her. Let her be prosecuted and if found guilty let her be sentenced. Justice must be done and God will be pleased, wickedness will be checked and curbed and it will serve as warning to other wicked, selfish , careless and loveless mothers and people. Thanks
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by doskie(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
The villagers didn't beat the mother up. But one of her relations slapped her three times before they tied her up.

lalasticlala
the agony of her error is massive enough. Why subject her to any further distress.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
glossy6:
At least she can now relocate to the beer parlour proper. mtschewww

Tell us something. Are you saying that the lantern cannot cause a fire outbreak, even China lantern? Well as for whether the whole house got burnt or not, a trip to Uga or Umuchu will provide answer to that question.

How old was Yerima's wife?

LOL, Pot calling the kettle black.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by ILIYAS101(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
MAY GOD 4 GIV 4 BEING DIS WEEKED HER.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by mikron(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
and u said "baby boys burnt to death" instead of baby boy. English no be our papa language sha
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by YaksonFCA(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
RIP
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by bashydemy1: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
See as some people village be and they will be shouting the develop our own land for us, I think Biafra need to go to their poverty stink country.. Can you imagine that useless girl of a mother.. How is she self not sure she's up to 25 and she don born 6 pikin hahhaa. and his kinsmen will be blaming Northerner.. I can bet my life she started producing kids at age 14.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by adecares(f): 3:46am On Jun 27, 2016
In fact, am speechless
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by colli247(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2016
after anambra man will say she from Ebonyi Abakaliki tufiakwa
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

LOL, Pot calling the kettle black.

Exactly! Yerima married 13 years old while Owelle married 16 years old. Compare and contrast.

bashydemy1:
See as some people village be and they will be shouting the develop our own land for us, I think Biafra need to go to their poverty stink country.. Can you imagine that useless girl of a mother.. How is she self not sure she's up to 25 and she don born 6 pikin hahhaa. and his kinsmen will be blaming Northerner.. I can bet my life she started producing kids at age 14.

Stop crying much. Who told you she started giving birth at 14 abi small bodi na sickness?

Even if she started at 14 northerners give birth by 9 years. People from your villages are no where close to her village people, not to talk of being better than them and you are here ranting like an animal on heat. Abegi make person hear word jare

1 Like

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by bashydemy1: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

Exactly! Yerima married 13 years old while Owelle married 16 years old. Compare and contrast.

Stop crying much. Who told you she started giving birth at 14 abi small bodi na sickness?

Even if she started at 14 northerners give birth by 9 years. People from your villages are no where close to her village people, not to talk of being better than them and you are here ranting like an animal on heat. Abegi make person hear word jare
Look at this animal calling me animal, If she no be animal how will she abandon her kids and go to bars drinking and dancing bird of the same feather maybe na the same mama born una.

I am a South Westerner and i can bet my life you can't live in your region.. You stay in South west proof me wrong.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
bashydemy1:
Look at this animal calling me animal, If she no be animal how will she abandon her kids and go to bars drinking and dancing bird of the same feather maybe na the same mama born una.

I am a South Westerner and i can bet my life you can't live in your region.. You stay in South west proof me wrong.

And if you are a westerner so what? Are you staying in your village? You have a lot of westerners doing menial jobs in the east for survival and no Igbo has committed suicide over that. If you choose to call yourself an animal so be it, because I didn't call you an animal. Of course Na the same mama born she and your mama abi you don forget?

1 Like

Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by bashydemy1: 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

And if you are a westerner so what? Are you staying in your village? You have a lot of westerners doing menial jobs in the east for survival and no Igbo has committed suicide over that. If you choose to call yourself an animal so be it, because I didn't call you an animal. Of course Na the same mama born she and your mama abi you don forget?
Oh.. so you never call me an animal abi? how baout where you said am ranting like animal on heat? I pity the mother that carried you for 9 month and gave to a slowpoke like you.. Now you are justifying her act abi.. Contunu... South East are known for that.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by glossy6(f): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
bashydemy1:
Oh.. so you never call me an animal abi? how baout where you said am ranting like animal on heat? I pity the mother that carried you for 9 month and gave to a slowpoke like you.. Now you are justifying her act abi.. Contunu... South East are known for that.

You need to return to school sooner than later to fully understand English.

It is obvious you are one of the inglorious generation. No where did I defend, maybe after consulting your English teacher you can come back and read my post line by line.

Guy, the so called south western girls are not better in terms of morals than eastern girls. We have a lot of them single mothers, adulterers and the like around us. I don't usually reply pre teens and teenagers but this time around, I need to put things straight. It is so childish crying am living in my region sort of. Grow up and add manners to it, it is not really expensive
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by bashydemy1: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
glossy6:

You need to return to school sooner than later to fully understand English.

It is obvious you are one of the inglorious generation. No where did I defend, maybe after consulting your English teacher you can come back and read my post line by line.

Guy, the so called south western girls are not better in terms of morals than eastern girls. We have a lot of them single mothers, adulterers and the like around us. I don't usually reply pre teens and teenagers but this time around, I need to put things straight. It is so childish crying am living in my region sort of. Grow up and add manners to it, it is not really expensive
Do you adulterous like Bianca Ojukwu who sleep around with FFK? hahhah sorry to have wake the beast in you... But call a spade a spade what she did was wrong.. If na another tribes Your people will pass judgement on her same minutes.. The woman that cut her son testicles comes to mind. your people pass judgement on her cos she is a Northerner.
Re: Baby Boys Burnt To Death In Anambra While Their Mum Was At A Beer Parlour by Movingheight(f): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Ordinarily I should be sad..but I'm not. Why? God probably gave the kids an escape route from this wicked world and parents. I ask myself..why do women go childless for 20year..praying,fasting..IVF and all.Then you have such people have kids in abundance? Smh..sleep well children.you deserved better

The story hurts me a lot, why wont she keep them with the neighbors or employ a maid to be with them any day she wishes to visit the beer parlor ....its so sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Gang Raped By Masks Wearing Hoodlums In Rivers State. Photos / Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) / Christiana Ayeni Sent To Prison For "Checking Female Students Private Parts"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.