Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? (18676 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Eminentsaint(m): 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
Beamborla:
Never thrown myself at any guy.
Never had any reason to.

Since I do the running, I would really respect any guy who shows no interest in getting down with me.
Very well said
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
eraly:

Wia are u frm? Which state? Cos am packing my stuffs already o cheesy

I'm South African. Still wanna come? grin

We didn't get the high HIV rate thing by being celibate cheesy
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Dfinex(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
well for me I think the feeling varies from one individual to another :
it can range from feelings őf confusion, awe, frustration to embarrassment which may in turn become anger and hatred towards such a guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by eraly(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

I'm South African. Still wanna come? grin

We didn't get the high HIV rate thing by being celibate cheesy

No prblm. Jus pm me address
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by chinedumo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

Because I live side by side with them. I know how they are. Our guys love sex....& so do we anyway tongue So we're kind of a hot blooded match grin

loving sex and loving-sex are not the same
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Realone92(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
tomquest:

I said it! The category of girls that won't take it lightly...
yes bro u are right honestly I was the one begging her for no reason cos i feel am not suppose to beg her but for the back of my mind I was damn glad e they pain lol .,,.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Realone92(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
kally01:
chai imagine the persecution for doing the right thing
it is what it is ..,..girls may be smart but we guys are always one step ahead aye!!
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
chinedumo:

loving sex and loving-sex are not the same

Please explain the difference because it all sounds the same in writing to me, except maybe when spoken. Example, "loving-sex", I think means emotional sex between two individuals in a relationship & "loving sex"...sex maniac.

However, this was not about semantics to begin with. Simply put, I meant sex-crazed. How I should have written it doesn't matter, when it's very clear what I meant.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by chinedumo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

Please explain the difference because it all sounds the same in writing to me, except maybe when spoken. Example, "loving-sex", I think means emotional sex between two individuals in a relationship & "loving sex"...sex maniac.

However, this was not about semantics to begin with. Simply put, I meant sex-crazed. How I should have written it doesn't matter, when it's very clear what I meant.

the former is like a 5minute man.
The later is like a 2hour man.

Taking the time to bring out the best in her womanhood

you have the idea sha

so they are just sex-crazed?

You say you are evenly matched that is what got me

you like your men just sex-crazed?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Israel5(m): 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
React? He has my respect for life
nd u feel bad cos u initiatd it den shockd cos he turnd u down
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
chinedumo:

Huh? OK. Well, there's currently a thread about a South African woman who is complaining, saying that her sex-crazed husband does it for 10 hrs or whatever. I've bedded them too, maybe not for 10 hrs though grin, but it sure wasn't no chicken sex that lasted for 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by chinedumo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

Huh? OK. Well, there's currently a thread about a South African woman who is complaining, saying that her sex-crazed husband does it for 10 hrs or whatever. I've bedded them too, maybe not for 10 hrs though grin, but it sure wasn't no chicken sex that lasted for 5 minutes.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by obontami2: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy oya kanipe ayam sleeping with only wrapper, and u is beside me, with only boxer

e be like say toto dey scratch you abi ??
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
my half-caste Ex-girlfriend left me cos I didn't have sex with her. She was someone every guy in Ondo wanted to bed. She saw me as impotent and left.....
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by chinedumo(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

so you can get your rocks off at 5minutes?

My earlier post was modified
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Deepfreezer(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just look at the kind of thread someone put on sunday.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by spacescientist(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Perfect.

Beamborla:
Never thrown myself at any guy.
Never had any reason to.

Since I do the running, I would really respect any guy who shows no interest in getting down with me.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by halfricanadian(f): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Israel5:
nd u feel bad cos u initiatd it den shockd cos he turnd u down

Tank u ur signature inspired me
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by niyot124: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Realone92:
It hurts them like Crazy, burning thru their veins ....she said " never begin a desire u can't satisfy don't even respond to my kissing i feel so cheap , am I that bad ? what's wrong "? Chuckled : I had no words to say ...muted

I left and she deleted me Facebook Whatapp avoided my calls and text .... The end ....

Aww,you are actually cute sha smiley

But really,what will make a guy say that is either the guy has got a high moral standard or the guy doesn't find the lady attractive enough.

If a lady can read the signs well enough,a lot of embarrassment will most certainly be prevented.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by joseph1832(m): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

Not really because it can make you feel unsafe being a woman around such oversexed dudes. They've been known to take it by force (some). I've been on a guy's shoulder once before, so I know how pushy & urgent some of them can be.
Oh. Sorry, I didn't know this. Hope it didn't end the way nobody wants to hear?.
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Qualer: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
foolinlove:
Why throw yourself at a guy? Once they get your v they leave anyway.

When a guy says he's not attracted to me there's onl y one feeling - RELIEF.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by decode55(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
Too long.

No video?

You and Tapout, una brain dey shake grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Qualer: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:
I think I'd faint out of disbelief grin

At least not with the guys from where I'm from. They're very hyper-sexual & ever ready.

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by decode55(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Wey sinaj, come and answer o!
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Qualer: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
Realone92:
It hurts them like Crazy, burning thru their veins ....she said " never begin a desire u can't satisfy don't even respond to my kissing i feel so cheap , am I that bad ? what's wrong "? Chuckled : I had no words to say ...muted

I left and she deleted me Facebook Whatapp avoided my calls and text .... The end ....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Qualer: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
PunkyV:

Because I live side by side with them. I know how they are. Our guys love sex....& so do we anyway tongue So we're kind of a hot blooded match grin

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Israel5(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u ur signature inspired me
awwww.. You're welcome
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by halfricanadian(f): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
Israel5:
awwww.. You're welcome

I tried it and i felt better smiley
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
chinedumo:

you have the idea sha

so they are just sex-crazed?

You say you are evenly matched that is what got me

you like your men just sex-crazed?

LOL, not sex-crazed but must have a healthy libido tongue No, of course I don't like them "just sex-crazed". We aren't gonna eat sex now, so I can't be dealing with someone who's only good for one thing, sex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by PunkyV(f): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
chinedumo:

so you can get your rocks off at 5minutes?

My earlier post was modified

LOL lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by Israel5(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I tried it and i felt better smiley
your feeling sometimes is my responsibilty. Hpe u wnt to chrch?
Re: Ladies! How Do You Feel/React When A Dude Refuses To Sleep With You? by halfricanadian(f): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Israel5:
your feeling sometimes is my responsibilty. Hpe u wnt to chrch?
lol tank u smiley smiley thats nice of u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.