Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Get Free Drive To Church Every Sundays But Go Late. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Free Drive To Church Every Sundays But Go Late. (450 Views)

Couple Who Met As Corpers Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Church Alter / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! / Can You Dress Like This To Church On A Sunday (photo)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Drive To Church Every Sundays But Go Late. by imohrol(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
[b][/b]This friend of mine come pick me to Church almost every Sunday to worship wit him in his church. service is actually powerful wit a lot of inspiring messages from the man of God. Note the church is not my family church but coming to pick me every Sunday I enjoyed that. Now my ultimate problem is he come to pick me very late . at time going to church, half of the service is gone. and no sign for improvement. Again the distance from my house to d Church is very far. should I stop going there, note also there is Lord present in the church. For first time in my life worshiping with the Governor of the state. [b]This friend of mine come pick me to Church almost every Sunday to worship wit him in his church. service is actually powerful wit a lot of inspiring messages from the man of God. Note the church is not my family church but coming to pick me every Sunday I enjoyed that. Now my ultimate problem is he come to pick me very late . at time going to church, half of the service is gone. and no sign for improvement. Again the distance from my house to d Church is very far. should I stop going there, note also there is Lord present in the church. For first time in my life worshiping with the Governor of the state.

(1) (Reply)

Getting Divorced In Lagos State Just Got Shockingly Easy / Looking For A Serious Relationship!!! / Tips On How To Maintain Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.