Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. (4589 Views)

Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
angry NO! I wouldn't advise him to!!

Fvck all of em!! Higuain, pastore, lamela!! They're all fvcked!
bro his team mates are all average, except aguero. the worst of all is dimaria. if its not injury, its minus one only in finals.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2016
slyIsaac:
Who is messi? A juggler? tongue
HE is a demigod
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by firstking01(m): 8:16am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
he will be 31, he will still be physically ok, infact that will be the time to fight and make sure he wins the trophy. note ronaldo is 31.
But he's still performing natongue
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Countrygirl(f): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2016
Sowi OP, i don't know anything about football but i know the feeling of one's team losing.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2016
firstking01:
But he's still performing natongue
yeah thats my point. If Ronaldo can still perform at 31, then i think lionel messi will still be performing at 35
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Countrygirl:
Sowi OP, i don't know anything about football but i know the feeling of one's team losing.
thank you dear. its too sad
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by firstking01(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
bro even sanchez felt pity for him
Ewwww, it's really pathetic cry embarassed
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by obiorathesubtle: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
bro his team mates are all average, except aguero. the worst of all is dimaria. if its not injury, its minus one only in finals.
everytime argentina gets to a final! Dimaria always goes down with injury! angry!
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Countrygirl(f): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
thank you dear. its too sad
Kpele
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by bolt000(m): 8:47am On Jun 27, 2016
Messi that retired from intl football some hours ago, and some are here dreaming of 2018.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 27, 2016
bolt000:
Messi that retired from intl football some hours ago, and some are here dreaming of 2018.
its not an official press release, messi has not retire.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2016
dygeasy how you check the situation?
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Lezzlie(m): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

In your dreams, he has never won a country cup despite the fact he has the best teammates, look at Ronaldo and Bale with shifty teams yet they deliver. Theres more to being great than scoring goals and he lacks it.
And what has Bale or Ronaldo achieved county-wise?
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Lsofdk(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
trust me, if Ronaldo had messi's team… you know the rest
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Lsofdk(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
IN 2018, i believe he will win the world cup. anyways he is still better than ronaldo and bale.
2014 was his closest, he won't make it again
obiorathesubtle:
cry I don't want to eat chinese rice.. I don't even have appetite..

I just want ronaldo to be knocked out of the euros.. Then I'll eat one bag of chinese rice.. cry

*crying*.. It's not FAIR!! At all!! cry cry
eehya sorry, Ronaldo ain't getting kicked out soon
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Smellymouth: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2016
grin grin

Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Lezzlie(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Lsofdk:

trust me, if Ronaldo had messi's team… you know the rest
If? Nice excuse build up already grin grin grin grin

Ronald's world cup and Euro cup tourneys are below average. Now that's a fact. grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Lsofdk(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
If? Nice excuse build up already grin grin grin grin

Ronald's world cup and Euro cup tourneys are below average. Nos that's a fact. grin
lol, messi in a ronaldo's like team would perform below average, messi has everything needed to deliver Argentina any trophy internationally, even his compatriot Maradonna didn't have such blessings, he was able to deliver still
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by iykekelvins(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Lsofdk:

He'd be out soon,just relax
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin
warri wools will beat croatia.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Lezzlie(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2016
Lsofdk:

lol, messi in a ronaldo's like team would perform below average, messi has everything needed to deliver Argentina any trophy internationally, even his compatriot Maradonna didn't have such blessings, he was able to deliver still
Messi has done his bit. Winning a trophy requires not only skills and team effort but a slice of mother luck too.

Getting to a world cup final and 2 continental finals is history enough. Ronaldo hasn't even highlighted in national colours.

History won't buy your excuse of lack of national team work.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Smellymouth: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
warri wools will beat croatia.

cheesy grin The same croatia when embarrass spain?
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin The same croatia when embarrass spain?
its because iniesta had pity on rakitic.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Lsofdk:

NOPE 2018 world will be his last chance and i belive just like one time America president who failed to win presidential elections on several occassions but later became the president of USA. that is how 2018 will be for lionel messi.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I was crying too man.. 3 copa america and 1 world cup final..

What did messi ever do wrong to deserve this?? cry

I blame higuain! angry
ehn ehn.. Bros stop there o. No blame my guy o... Higuain is innocent
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by postmann: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lezzlie:

I knew you'd come here and raise up the dago flag.

Lezzlie... messi ... Chile... penalty...trophy-lezz

grin grin grin

Don't mention me!!!
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by postmann: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lezzlie:
Messi has done his bit. Winning a trophy requires not only skills and team effort but a slice of mother luck too.

Getting to a world cup final and 2 continental finals is history enough. Ronaldo hasn't even highlighted in national colours.

History won't buy your excuse of lack of national team work.

By the time I'll issue a query about your slipshod attitude towards work, you'd hurry up and make sure those files are looked into and sent to my desk.
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
So happy about this grin grin ....

When Ronaldo missed a pen against austria they came for his head, now their god has missed his own in a final!! grin grin

Well, for those who are wishing for WC 2018 trophy, your demi-god has quit the national team out of his cry-baby emotions grin grin

Just watch how argentina will start winning trophies now that he's gone grin grin

Sai Chile! Sai Portugal!! Sai Ronaldo!!! grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin
OMG! grin grin Warri guys shaa grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by xtervaganza(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

In your dreams, he has never won a country cup despite the fact he has the best teammates, look at Ronaldo and Bale with shifty teams yet they deliver. Theres more to being great than scoring goals and he lacks it.
so what did ronaldo deliver for poturgal?

Messi at least won the Olympic and uder 20 world cup
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Lezzlie(m): 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
postmann:

I knew you'd come here and raise up the dago flag.

Le.zzlie... messi ... Chile... penalty...trophy-lezz

grin grin grin

Don't mention me!!!

Lolz, humourous! Another anti-messi Looney on the loose grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Saintsamuraii Cries For The First Time In 2016. by Lezzlie(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
postmann:

By the time I'll issue a query about your slipshod attitude towards work, you'd hurry up and make sure those files are looked into and sent to my desk.
Lolz. Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. / 7 Reasons Why Women Cheat / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.