Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam (65770 Views)

200 UNILAG Law Students Barred From Writing Exam Over Class Attendance / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by BossDanniee(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nice of him
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by ArcIbrahim38(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Personally I will not allow my wife to go to exam hall with baby because I will not want her to disturb others, what the lecturer did should be appreciated but I assure you if you allow this in naija the next day you will see the exam hall with like 30 babies in order to distract the invigilator....

2 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Aisha15(f): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

What if the man you are seeing hasn't attained the level of a professorship but just an M.Sc holder?
so is only M.Sc holder dat can display such act. see ur reasoning.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by okdannyel(m): 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
That's so cool... But why would the mum bring her baby to the exam hall
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by pepigeorge(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
Opeyemi4real:
You just confirmed again not to be a comedian but a fool! So your mother at 50 still attends interviews When my mum is getting closer to her retirement? undecided
oh dis small boy rest na.... don't u have elders in ur family...ur mother is closer to retirement, she must have given birth to u at 45..cos u talk like a 14yrs old spoilt brat.... otherwise act matured
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
Enypie:

Oh? Ok.
NANCY
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by seunfape(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Prof. Roy Mbakwe will not allow the mother to write the exam,he will tell her come and write it next year since your kid does not allow you. I fear and respect Roy.MOUA for life.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wizzyblack3:

NANCY

Loool.. No.
I'm a Yoruba.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Enypie:

Loool.. No. I'm a Yoruba.
Name?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by aernyi1234(m): 6:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
His wife will be happy to have such a kind hearted husband.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Thobiy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
disloman:
This is a man who knows what nursing mothers went through.God bless you sir.
Nice Of him
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Artistree: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
going by the rule,

nursing mothers aren't meant to bring in baby to sit for an exam.
What mumu rule is that? Who drafted the rule, aliens? Or are they expecting that all their students be either single or if married,childless?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Irishrena1(f): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
[size=30pt]ARE YOU SERIOUS shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Chibuhealth(f): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
bqlekan:
Wow!

But why would you bring a baby into an exam at first..
but wat if she didnt see anybody that can help her look after d baby? Is university a secondary sch?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Lionsclaw: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
madridguy:
Exceptional.
exceptional ke??
This professor is indirectly saying "madam there is no way you will use this child as excuse for failure. Oya i will help u back the child but you must write without distraction
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Silumi(f): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
going by the rule,

nursing mothers aren't meant to bring in baby to sit for an exam.
some mothers don't have an option and you can't just live your kids with anyone this days
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by DedeNkem: 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2016
What a good man!
He must be a good husband.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by steviron(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin93:
This no fit happen for Prof.Daramola's class o
prof Daramola of EKSU abi? Lol
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Tijay90(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
The ones in my school will ask you if dem follow give you belle.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is what is called intellectuality, not big grammars and portray of negligence.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
bqlekan:
Wow!

But why would you bring a baby into an exam at first..
Not all nursing mothers like or can afford babysitters.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by kentozybee(m): 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
jay2pee:
I got a relief when I saw it isn't in Nigeria.... I don't thing any prof in Nigeria
W
? can do that. UNN profs will even send you out of the exam hall when d baby starts crying
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

What if the man you are seeing hasn't attained the level of a professorship but just an M.Sc holder?

I'm sure you know the man in question.

I on the other hand am relying on what the topic says, "university professor..."
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
JSMB:

lol Do you mean God dey do gra gra?? grin
lol Do you mean God dey do gra gra??
na you imply that one o. me, I no reach to talk like dat about God o.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
goodforsomthing:

Am very sure that if you are in the same position,your own gra gra self will be much. Naijabet man say so

Lol. abi na. who no go do gra gra small. even you too.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by whitebeard(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
MosakuAW:

Lovely! Exceptional!

This is what a white man would see and award!

We Africans have heart only if we want to. I bet this cant happen in Naija because most lecturers/Prof in Nigeria universities are naturally proud.

This Prof was/is a good boyfriend, husband, father, grandfather and son-inlaw. What he just did was part of educating the educated people in life.
I am not white and I have rewarded him

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by CioAngels(f): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Prof, thank you very much and God bless you. Some fathers are very good. Few years ago at adeniran ogunsanya college of education lagos, oshodi campus a lecturer did same thing for a woman writing examination also. Thank you lecturer. Happy belated fathers day to Our fathers.

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by timsarb: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
kisshumanitarian Gid bless this proof. No wonder he looks nor
jonhemma11:
A Professor in a University is pictured backing a crying baby belonging to a mother, who is writing his examination. The Professor helped pacify the baby, while supervising at the exam hall in Bouake, Cote D’Ivorie. See more photos...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-university-prof-helps-mom.html
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by BolajiChang: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
If only my UNILAG Profs would be this merciful!

MosakuAW:

Lovely! Exceptional!

This is what a white man would see and award!

We Africans have heart only if we want to. I bet this cant happen in Naija because most lecturers/Prof in Nigeria universities are naturally proud.

This Prof was/is a good boyfriend, husband, father, grandfather and son-inlaw. What he just did was part of educating the educated people in life.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Cherlene(f): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
Awwwh.. cheesy

Cherlene
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nickymezor(f): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wow, hw nice of him. smiley... He must really be a good father, hubby, brother , in law n wat hv u smiley
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
pepigeorge:

oh dis small boy rest na.... don't u have elders in ur family...ur mother is closer to retirement, she must have given birth to u at 45..cos u talk like a 14yrs old spoilt brat.... otherwise act matured
We have elders who have courtesy not fools at whatever hell age of yours! Small rat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.