Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam (65779 Views)

200 UNILAG Law Students Barred From Writing Exam Over Class Attendance / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by iamarvye(m): 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin93:
This no fit happen for Prof.Daramola's class o

Did you finish from Unilorin?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Lagosian29(m): 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is epic

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Taryur3(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Am sure it cnt be naija...naija prof are too full of themselves...despite thier hypes p,only 50 percent of them have millions in thier account.they won't even allow the woman to enter hall with baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by sholay2011(m): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
chidekings:
The man's wife should be ashamed of him.
Why

You should be ashamed of yourself because of this comment. Your wife go try...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by brightnelly(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
GOD bless this man and his entire GENERATION PLENTY PLENTY PLENTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'm in tears cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Chivasex: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
God bless him and elongate his years on earth

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by blackbartee(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
ModsAreMad:
CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN NIGERIA..... I REPEAT...."CAN NEVER HAPPEN IN NIGERIA"

plss quyz....am I the only one who even hates the non teaching staff far more than lecturers

Non teaching staff in Nigeria universities and pride

I've noticed their pride too and it disgusting for the fact that most of them are not even learned.....at least not as much as the students

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by 4stylz: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
going by the rule,

nursing mothers aren't meant to bring in baby to sit for an exam.

We don't need to apply law all the time my nigga
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
imohchard:

May amadioha visit u
why would amadioha strike him? He made a senseless post and u could have ignored or adviced him..
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by olumaxi(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2016
madridguy:
Exceptional.
only in cotdevouir...i trust my nigerian lecturers
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Netfad(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin93:
This no fit happen for Prof.Daramola's class o
Lolz
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by blackbartee(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
chidekings:

people like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by kinzmen: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Thank God is not in Nigeria
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by ndcide(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
The sitting arrangement is suspect.
See the front desk.. Na copy copy.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by robosky02(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
no be for naija
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by ayusco85(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
disloman:
This is a man who knows what nursing mothers went through.God bless you sir.

Went through or go through?

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by blackbartee(m): 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
When I saw "a university professor " I knew it shouldn't be a Nigerian. ....cause even an ordinary masters holder will want to make life a living for his student..... lecturers that will say A is for God, B is for him, C is for the class nerds......

Kudos to the professor....

Epic!

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by eyinjuege: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Taryur3:
Am sure it cnt be naija...naija prof are too full of themselves...despite thier hypes p,only 50 percent of them have millions in thier account.they won't even allow the woman to enter hall with baby.

But to be factual, a baby shouldn't be brought to an exam hall.
Will the mother be allowed to quickly leave her papers to breastfeed for 30minutes or to change diapers? When the baby starts crying?

The best that can be done to help nursing mothers that are students is for the university to have creches within the premises where babies can be kept, and of course the parents have to pay maybe a discounted price for students and even staff.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by annnikky(f): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is really gud! This kinda thing can't happen in 9ja where pride is d order of d day. Which professor in this zoo can do this Instead they'll send out of d hall d@ u're disturbing his class sad

Naija and pride is like this

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by bestbenbb: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
nice one, kudos to him Nigeria s lecturers pls emulate his footstep.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by JSMB: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ioannes:
I'll bet his students hardly fail his class.

for Naija, ordinary PhD student who is assistant lecturer go dey do gra gra like say im be God.

lol
Do you mean God dey do gra gra?? grin
Ioannes:
I'll bet his students hardly fail his class.

for Naija, ordinary PhD student who is assistant lecturer go dey do gra gra like say im be God.

lol
Do you mean God dey do gra gra??

1 Like

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Sijo01(f): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Great man! Charity begins at home.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Mayorjr(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Professor N. A. A Okere can't do this oooo
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
iamarvye:

Did you finish from Unilorin?
No,Prof.Daramola of unilag
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Orikinla(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
jonhemma11:
A Professor in a University is pictured backing a crying baby belonging to a mother, who is writing his examination. The Professor helped pacify the baby, while supervising at the exam hall in Bouake, Cote D’Ivorie. See more photos...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-university-prof-helps-mom.html

[size=20pt]How can a mother be writing his examination?[/size]. grin
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Netfad:
Lolz
Are u an akokite?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by 41lady(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
chidekings:
Please state your reason(s) for saying that.. I know Naija man or lecturer or professor can't do that because of hatred, wicked heart.
Mais en france ou francophone pas de problème parce-que nous aimons les gens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Stanbeto: 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is Wow! Gud prof
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Masculity(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
going by the rule,

nursing mothers aren't meant to bring in baby to sit for an exam.

Done Prof. Hope you are not among those that shows though time for people in school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
blackbartee:

I've noticed their pride too and it disgusting for the fact that most of them are not even learned.....at least not as much as the students

Egbon e tire me ooh.....especially if person get problem with him result....dah person own don do be dhat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / How I Studied Pharmacy Twice By Lauretta Oyemwenosa Obakpolo / Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.