Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam (65797 Views)

200 UNILAG Law Students Barred From Writing Exam Over Class Attendance / Stolen Bag Of Oxford University Professor Recovered At A Bus Stop In Lagos.PICS / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by ledaman: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
wonderful father!
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Netfad(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyin93:
Are u an akokite?
Sorry, I don't get dat.... Meaning?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Netfad:
Sorry, I don't get dat.... Meaning?
are/were u a unilag student?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Kasnel: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
jay2pee:
I got a relief when I saw it isn't in Nigeria.... I don't thing any prof in Nigeria can do that. UNN profs will even send you out of the exam hall when d baby starts crying

as in eeh, in fact that exam na automatic carry over.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by dosantos: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
He has mercy heart,but it can still hapen in naija,it depend on d person up bringing.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by youngest85(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
jonhemma11:
A Professor in a University is pictured backing a crying baby belonging to a mother, who is writing his examination. The Professor helped pacify the baby, while supervising at the exam hall in Bouake, Cote D’Ivorie. See more photos...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-university-prof-helps-mom.html

Very romantic!
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Codyt(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
madridguy:
Exceptional.
That's just the word!!!! Very exemplary
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by bumtos(m): 11:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Please oh Lord, I want to be like this man with humble heart.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Darnyel: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Typical Nigerian mentality.

What if the man you are seeing hasn't attained the level of a professorship but just an M.Sc holder?

*what?*
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Darnyel: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:

What if the man you are seeing hasn't attained the level of a professorship but just an M.Sc holder?

There is no difference Bro! The bottom line is MOST NIGERIAN LECTURERS NEED TO ATTEND THE SCHOOL OF HUMILITY AND TOLERANCE. Period.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by yusuf2488: 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
yantumaki come see example wat really lectur ers are so pls be so kind to your students. thank u from umyu
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Kakamorufu(m): 2:03am On Jun 28, 2016
chidekings:
The man's wife should be ashamed of him.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by aishmuhd(f): 3:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:

even if he his an NCE holder and his display of holding brief for dis baby's mum is human & exceptional....

2 Likes

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by bqlekan(m): 5:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Chibuhealth:
but wat if she didnt see anybody that can help her look after d baby? Is university a secondary sch?

Whatever happens to baby care/day care
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by bqlekan(m): 5:12am On Jun 28, 2016
Symphony1:

Not all nursing mothers like or can afford babysitters.

You may be right, but sincerely, it shows lack of consideration from the mother side. Knowing fully well the baby could possibly disturb others writing the exam. Imaging me racking my brains to remember a particular thing, and a baby's stinging cry blocked it all off my mind..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by predatorX: 5:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:

Most typical Nigerian mentality.

The caption read "University Professor". Not that you're even in Cote d'ivore
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by maejidjamma(m): 6:17am On Jun 28, 2016
emeijeh:
God bless him. He deserves a state award.
Nigerians please emulate this.
I concur wit u jare..
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by 9jaBloke: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:

Yea.. I thought of that too. Nothing in the picture proves that he is a prof...but the point is HE IS A LECTURER AND HE'S BACKING A STUDENT'S BABY WHILE INVIGILATING! get that.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Chibuhealth(f): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2016
bqlekan:

Whatever happens to baby care/day care
your a man thats y u re talking like this, if you know the pains behind bringing human being into the world, u wouldnt av utter such. U think its every mother that has d mind to take tender baby to daycare? Wat if there is no daycare closer to her?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by vtsouthpaw(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2016
I doubt any naija prof cd do this, 90% of them wd even send the woman out of the exam hall.
Nigeria universities where even an assistant lecturer wd b feeling like a god.

Most of our prof are lik "prof Virus" in 3ediots!!!
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by lagosrd: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2016
Nigerian ones will be like . Get settled down and let me sound a note of warning to you. This exam hall is not a day-care centre I want to make it abundantly clear that I don't want to hear any infant cry today, I have had enough in my life and it's time for me to rest.
Yeye people called academicians.

I could remember when I was in the university and I requested for extra exam answer booklet . Because they could not produce it or perhaps they were in shortage of it. I was labelled a too know student and before I knew what was happening I got a fantastic letter of the office of the dean of student affairs stating that I was the one championing the disruption of lectures and tagging our style of education nomadic just because we treak close to 3km before we get to the next lecture theatre.
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by bqlekan(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Chibuhealth:
your a man thats y u re talking like this, if you know the pains behind bringing human being into the world, u wouldnt av utter such. U think its every mother that has d mind to take tender baby to daycare? Wat if there is no daycare closer to her?

My dear, I may not be a lady, but I can assure you, I'm very much aware of the pains associated with childbirth.

All I ask is for the lady to consider others writing exams with her. What if she could not control the baby?
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Chibuhealth(f): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2016
bqlekan:

My dear, I may not be a lady, but I can assure you, I'm very much aware of the pains associated with childbirth.

All I ask is for the lady to consider others writing exams with her. What if she could not control the baby?
guy plz free me, i dnt av tym for ur unnecessary argument
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Netfad(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2016
Oyin93:
are/were u a unilag student?
Nope, I was a Tasued student
Re: University Professor Backs The Baby Of A Nursing Mother Writing Exam by Mustay(m): 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
kulrunsman79:

For your information, professorship is a TITLE not a degree. Whole Soyinka became a professor without M.Sc or PhD.
Professorship didn't come without research and papers.

http://advance.ui.edu.ng/news33.php

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thief Caught At University Of Ibadan! And Stripped! (nnamdi Azikwe Hall) / Differences Between Nigerian And American Universities. (photos) / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.