Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,669 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! (2354 Views)

Whats That One Thing You Love About Your Lover (bf/gf)? / Must Read: What We Girls Love About Guys / Nigerian Men: What Do U Love About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by mystikal(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2009
feel free to move it to its appropriate thread, I couldnt think of where else to post it. Thanks!

My Boss had me accompany her to this Psychology Class thing she's been attending for some time now. Apparently she has some esteem issues and personal stuff. Now on this occassion, each one of them were required to say something they loved about themselves, and as simple as it was, some of the answers were really refreshing and remarkable. I heard stuff ranging from "I love my curves or green eyes" to " I love how my smile makes others smile or how I can tolerate a lotta bullshit". The whole lot

So, I'm putting it forward 2 u guys, Is there something, physical, emotional or an attribute of yours, you think you personally admire?
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 04, 2009
Emotionally: I like my heart!! I can tolerate, I can forgive, I can love and I can be there!!  Yea I know . . .  I'm too good to be true  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by biola44: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2009
ma life is 2 simple 2 be real grin
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by posakosa(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2009
I love that I can be heartless once in a while. [sub]esp. when I despise someone. [/sub]
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by tosyne007(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
wat i love most about myself is that i love to love and be loved, smiley
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by letustalk(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2009
@ujujoan
Hello uju i can see you have some puppies on your profile. is there any way i can get any through you? dont mind buying if it's not on the high side.
@poster
Sorry pls dont intend to derail your thread.
As for me, what i love about myself is that i am sanguine and so i easily make friends and an exciting partner.
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by nethacker(m): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2009
I love my sugar-coated tongue and my ability to attract babes in my own special way grin especially wen she is my taste grin
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by Laju123: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2009
Hum, things I like about my self
1. I love being a happy girl every moment
2. Am honest to the call
3. I love to share the little I have with others
4. I love putting smiles on others faces
5. I love accommodating People of diff culture
6. I love staying with the computer for only 10hrs a day
7. I love to eat what is been provided for all
8. I love to share in peoples opinion
That`s d little I can share for now.

Thanks to all  that contribute, I love this Topic
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by scemchee(m): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2009
I luv the way my eyes speaks wat the mouth supposes to. and perhaps the way i feel in control around women.
the word "irresistible", yummy yummy, lol,
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by nethacker(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2009
Laju123:

Hum, things I like about my self
3. I love to share the little I have with others
4. I love putting smiles on others faces
5. I love accommodating People of diff culture
8. I love to share in peoples opinion
That`s d little I can share for now.

Thanks to all  that contribute, I love this Topic

1.Pls put a smile on ma face grin by
2.Sharing with me d little u have.Lets share together grin and
3.By accomodating moi grin
4.so we can share our opinion grin grin
wat do u think Lajubabe newbie grin
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by sesman(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2009
am funny and i love the fact that i can put a positive spin on anything, i always look on the bright side of life grin
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by pappy4real(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2009
i love my height, my ability to accomodate (esp d opp sex), my charisma and i love the fact that im always thoughtful of others and so much more that i cant even cont. glory be to God for creating me dis way
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2009
undecided
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by africhika(f): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2009
^^ lol.

great topic. i love the way my eyes light up when i smile. i love my laugh and my "old soul". i love my compassionate nature and ability to think outside -the- box. i love my petite figure.
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by sicily4u: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2009
@Ujujoan
i like to know more about u if u dont mind
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by kaytues(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2009
emtionally, i got encited making frown people lauuuuugggghhh
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by MoneyRule(m): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2009
I like the fact that i'm always me, what you see is what you get!
I don't try too hard to please and surely don't try to hard to displease.
life is too short to be spent filling someone else's shoes!
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by yme1(f): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2009
i love the way i smile
i love the way i open up to people and trust them
i love the way am miss independent
i love my soft heart
i love giving advice to people who need them in any way that i can
i love the way i forgive easily
and so many more
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by Gabry(f): 2:20am On Sep 05, 2009
I love everything about myself. Unlike like others, at least i have a set of eyes, hands, legs, a I have amouth, a nose, a set of ears and th other things which a basic human needs
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by bydot1(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2009
Such is life, though nobody is perfect bt to me, myself n I realyapreciate d heart GOD gave me. Live life so simple.
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by C2H5OH(f): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2009
I don't know.
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by Hairat007(f): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2009
pappy4real:

i love my height, my ability to accomodate (esp d opp sex), my charisma and i love the fact that im always thoughtful of others and so much more that i cant even cont. glory be to God for creating me dis way

Really? i tot u were a dwarf? of course ur ability 2 accomodate wld be good since D OPP SEX is involved.

i just wnt 2 join u in glorifyin GOD 4 actually creatin u dis way. lol grin grin grin
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by patwhizkid(f): 11:32am On Sep 05, 2009
. . .kant think of nything ryt naw.
brb
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by sweetpie23: 1:37pm On Sep 05, 2009
everything, every damn thing about myself
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by pappy4real(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2009
hairat007, whats up wiv u? y have u been following me around. dem send u to me? na only me dey nl? abi u like wetin u dey see and hear about me? no probs just let me know ur mind instead of tackling me every where. ok? grin grin shocked shocked cool
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by Donvilo(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2009
I love everything about myself. Everything! smiley
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by iice(f): 2:41am On Sep 06, 2009
My madness cool
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by HarryPotter1(m): 5:14am On Sep 06, 2009
men everything,i like everything about myself.dats wat mkes me special. cool
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2009
i love my simplicity.
i love my smile.
i love me boobsy "lol"
and i love the fact that i am very tolerant.
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by chamotex(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2009
JAMB question
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by 190: 12:49am On Sep 07, 2009
my 3rd leg
Re: Tell Me What You Love About Yourself! by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 07, 2009
My resilience

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girlfriend Being Annoying! / hi / Would You Go To A Strip Club With Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.