Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Girlfriend Being Annoying! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Being Annoying! (2336 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Being Annoying! by 190: 1:50am On May 13, 2012
I've been with this girl for four months now... I do really like her and care about her a lot.

But it seems like as if she's always trying to find a way to annoy me. I normally try to ignore it, but... over time it is starting to really eating away at me.

For example, when we first got together, she would give out her # to any guys and then have the guys text her and she'd lead them on for a bit then tell them she's not interested and show me the whole thing. She then would get upset if guys doesn't stop texting her. Sometime it get so bad that she would be more focus on texting with them after I told her to just cut it out.
This have led me to told her I'm done with her and after a few days we finally got this resolved.

Now she would do things like text me just to say hi and if I reply, she'd just keep say hi no matter what until I ask her what's going on then she'd just stop replying.
Sometime when I'm on facebook, I'd send her a instant message if I see she's on. She'd say hi then sign off for no reason and avoid answering question.
Sometime if I try to ask her what's going on with something minor, she'd make a big ridiculous lie that she know I wouldn't buy. Here's a example:
Me: Seeing a brand new shoes in the box "nice shoes, when did you got that?"
Her: "Oh that shoes? Um... I don't remember" while giggling like crazy

Sometime if I try to ask her something, she'd just completely dodge the question. Also she would sometime try to arouse me only to kill the mood on purpose just to laugh about it.

Well I can write a book, but basically she would do lot of minor things that is annoying. I normally don't make a big deal about it, but I'm just getting to the point where I don't even want to be with her any more.

But before I make any action... Do anyone know why a girl would do this? What's the accomplishment of doing such thing? And no she's not some teenager, she's in mid 20s!

Yes I have tried to talk to her and she just get really upset and her feel hurt and claim she's just try to have fun and joking.
Honestly it is getting to the point where I cannot even really take anything she say seriously any more.
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by LaParisienne(f): 1:54am On May 13, 2012
WTF is this
You gotta drop some real $$$ before I read that arse wipe undecided

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by 195(f): 1:56am On May 13, 2012
#coversface#
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by slimyem: 7:56am On May 13, 2012
190: I've been with this girl for four months now... I do really like her and care about her a lot.

But it seems like as if she's always trying to find a way to annoy me. I normally try to ignore it, but... over time it is starting to really eating away at me.

For example, when we first got together, she would give out her # to any guys and then have the guys text her and she'd lead them on for a bit then tell them she's not interested and show me the whole thing. She then would get upset if guys doesn't stop texting her. Sometime it get so bad that she would be more focus on texting with them after I told her to just cut it out.
This have led me to told her I'm done with her and after a few days we finally got this resolved.

Now she would do things like text me just to say hi and if I reply, she'd just keep say hi no matter what until I ask her what's going on then she'd just stop replying.
Sometime when I'm on facebook, I'd send her a instant message if I see she's on. She'd say hi then sign off for no reason and avoid answering question.
Sometime if I try to ask her what's going on with something minor, she'd make a big ridiculous lie that she know I wouldn't buy. Here's a example:
Me: Seeing a brand new shoes in the box "nice shoes, when did you got that?"
Her: "Oh that shoes? Um... I don't remember" while giggling like crazy

Sometime if I try to ask her something, she'd just completely dodge the question. Also she would sometime try to arouse me only to kill the mood on purpose just to laugh about it.

Well I can write a book, but basically she would do lot of minor things that is annoying. I normally don't make a big deal about it, but I'm just getting to the point where I don't even want to be with her any more.

But before I make any action... Do anyone know why a girl would do this? What's the accomplishment of doing such thing? And no she's not some teenager, she's in mid 20s!

Yes I have tried to talk to her and she just get really upset and her feel hurt and claim she's just try to have fun and joking.
Honestly it is getting to the point where I cannot even really take anything she say seriously any more.
blah blah blah....
No head,no tail!
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by Nobody: 8:17am On May 13, 2012
slimyem: blah blah blah....
No head,no tail!

He just asked for advice. What do you need head out trail for when there's the body?
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by slimyem: 8:27am On May 13, 2012
joeydozzy:

He just asked for advice. What do you need head out trail for when there's the body?
....and when the body is all bungled?
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by Nobody: 9:10am On May 13, 2012
slimyem: ....and when the body is all bungled?

That's life complicating itself. U should know that.
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by newmusic: 3:00pm On May 13, 2012
She is cheating on you...Period
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 13, 2012
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by tjskii(f): 3:15pm On May 13, 2012
My dear,the babe is mentally unbalanced o,erratic bahavior,giggling for no reason,na so e dey start o,get help for her fast

Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by Dondav(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2012
chaircover: I havent been here for a while.

Please before I respond, can someone confirm that this is the real 190
I believe u checked out the grammar... No doubt!!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by Skii(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2012
Dondav:
I believe u checked out the grammar... No doubt!!

As in,
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by Skii(m): 4:38pm On May 13, 2012
tjskii: My dear,the babe is mentally unbalanced o,erratic bahavior,giggling for no reason,na so e dey start o,get help for her fast

Is their address No. 8? grin grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by tellwisdom: 4:38pm On May 13, 2012
Bro, bite her breasttt wen suckking it, for retaliation angry angry
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by kemiola89(f): 5:16pm On May 13, 2012
@op is she a nigerian?
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by valenlabella(f): 6:29pm On May 13, 2012
She seems a bit immature in my opinion, though she may not be aware of it. If indeed you've tried drumming it into her that you don't really find her 'jokes' amusing and she still insists on behaving in this manner, I think it would be best for you two to part.
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by Idowuogbo(f): 6:35pm On May 13, 2012
190 again? I no talk o!

But stop lying sha! grin
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by iyatrustee(f): 6:42pm On May 13, 2012
some usernames are synonymous wit lies! who wld even date d poster in d first place? undecided
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by tjskii(f): 7:59pm On May 13, 2012
Skii:

Yes it is o,na wia yaba left dey be dat grin
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by OK2NV3: 8:15pm On May 13, 2012
190, Your babe is OPP. Deal with it appropriately

Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by davechika(m): 12:11am On May 14, 2012
OK/2/NV:
190, Your babe is OPP. Deal with it appropriately
hahahahahah...
Deal with her with wat ??....na waoooo,e never reach like that naa.
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by mspookie: 11:56am On May 14, 2012
Skii:

R U planning a visit? lipsrsealed
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by Killz1(m): 1:44pm On May 14, 2012
That girl must be so ugly no one else wants her. . . Chineke! cheesy I cant imagine any sane girl being with a facially cursed broke arse nigga. grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by Skii(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2012
ms pookie:

R U planning a visit? lipsrsealed

for what na? grin
I was wondering how come tjskii knows their address to the letter!!
Are you a member?
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by mspookie: 2:47pm On May 14, 2012
Skii:

for what na? grin
I was wondering how come tjskii knows their address to the letter!!
Are you a member?

skii shares d same fence wv them wink

IF am a member,then am sure u are with the register...check! lipsrsealed
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by Skii(m): 3:17pm On May 14, 2012
ms pookie:

skii shares d same fence wv them wink

IF am a member,then am sure u are with the register...check! lipsrsealed

SMH...(my elders dey tell me sey, trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am)

While I was looking over the fence, I saw them bring you in and given that you looked alright to me, I asked what the problem was?

They said that you had gone to complain to the doctor of sleepless nights, saying that the too many dogs barking in the neighbourhood at night kept you from sleeping. tongue

The person handling you further explained that the doctor had given you the best sleeping pills in the market but you still came back a couple of weeks later complaining that you were worse off, tired and still with the sleepless nights… lipsrsealed

When the doctor asked what you had done with the pills, your response is what prompted him to recommend that you be brought in and handed a room in my neighbour’s compound. angry

What was your response I asked?

Your handler replied

You got tired trying to catch the barking dogs and when you did, it was hard to get them to swallow the pills shocked tongue

Welcome to my neighbourhood! grin
Re: Girlfriend Being Annoying! by mspookie: 4:42pm On May 14, 2012
Skii:

SMH...(my elders dey tell me sey, trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am)

While I was looking over the fence, I saw them bring you in and given that you looked alright to me, I asked what the problem was?

They said that you had gone to complain to the doctor of sleepless nights, saying that the too many dogs barking in the neighbourhood at night kept you from sleeping. tongue

The person handling you further explained that the doctor had given you the best sleeping pills in the market but you still came back a couple of weeks later complaining that you were worse off, tired and still with the sleepless nights… lipsrsealed

When the doctor asked what you had done with the pills, your response is what prompted him to recommend that you be brought in and handed a room in my neighbour’s compound. angry

What was your response I asked?

Your handler replied

You got tired trying to catch the barking dogs and when you did, it was hard to get them to swallow the pills shocked tongue

Welcome to my neighbourhood! grin

too much information! in other words, u r proficient in communicating with mentally retardedd people shocked u r blessed. Am sure OP will b needing your assistance undecided

WAIT! u copied this from the joke section, innit? i prolly lack a sense of humour of its just not funny undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? / Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! / Strange But Truth (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.