Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? (3475 Views)

Can You Endure Or Bang On The Door? / Dear Women, Can You Endure 45 Minutes Of Thrusting During Sexual Intercourse? / The ‘endure It’ Syndrome: Women, Flee From This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? by abbeyology88(m): 2:04am On Jun 30, 2016
ashewoboy:
So i was reading an erotical story on nairaland. The lady was informed that her boyfriend was cheating. The normal stuff na, the guy vehemently denied but she substantiated her claim with a proof, he concurred and apologised.

So in a way of making fun of him, she voiced out what she has been enduring for a long time. She joking asked "did you twerk her tips like you twerk mine? That thing is painful as fvck", he said something flimsy to skip the question.

After i read that part, i asked myself "so there are things that ladies endure from their boyfriend and they are not telling him?" na wa oh.

what's that thing that your boyfriend do to you that you endure and you are not telling him? After confessing here, make sure you tell him before you die in silence.

I will go and call my GF come here.
Re: Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? by ashewoboy(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2016
Lanicky
mimzy
ivyy
refiner

latest queenscheesy. Answer the question. Refiner, don't come and be forming virgin or nun here.
Re: Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2016
It's way better when u voice it out than enduring it.

Like u said d lady used it to make fun of d guy. She bottled it up and then she exploded
Re: Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? by ashewoboy(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2016
Lalasticlala, let's go to front page na.
Re: Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? by ashewoboy(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Lalasticlala, move the thread to front page na.
Re: Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? by dave4rella(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2016
I endure her stuborness and inturn she endure my unpredictable nature,I can do anything at anytime
Re: Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? by Hdanny(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
[b][ends time]
Re: Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? by Hdanny(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
[b][/blalastica tho]
Re: Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? by Hdanny(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
between
Re: Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? by Hdanny(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]got it
Re: Ladies, What Is That Thing your Boyfriend Do To You That You Endure? by ashewoboy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Big Cassava / Ladies & Men Take Note It 2018 Remember!! / Man Discovers His Pregnant Wife Is Carrying Her Boyfriend’s Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.