Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife (24196 Views)

"No Traces Of Poison, Metals Found In Adeleke" – Pathologist / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by dre11(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
A local politician who was said to be fond of snatching people's wives has died from poisoning

A local politician in Langtang Local Government Area of Plateau State, has reportedly died of poisoning for allegedly snatching the wife of his town's man, reports Plateau Today.

According to the report, the politician who was seen as a 'big man' due to his money and influence in his area, had used his power to oppress his people by taking over their lands and women at will, until he met his doom when he tried a young man for size.

According to a resident of the community, the politician identified simply as Da Nanzing , who at one time was a Councillor, did not show any regard for the common man as he told them that he had the wherewithal to 'do and undo'.

"Da Nanzing was what one could call a local champion who used the little influence he had to oppress the people. He was in the habit of snatching people's wives, farmlands and daughters. He had four wives but those ones were not enough for him as he went about enticing people's wives and daughters with his money.

He told anyone that confronted him that he had the powers that be at his beck and call and everyone was afraid of him. As a one time Councillor, he could call the police to arrest anyone who had issues with him.

But he died a very miserable death when he snatched the wife of a local 'Lambu' (Vegetable farm) owner. Da Nanzing had enticed the man's young wife out of her matrimonial home and was brazen enough to tell the man he could go to hell. He even arrested the man and locked him up."

"The bitter husband had vowed to deal with Da Nanzing and it was no surprised when we all woke up two weeks ago to hear that he had died as a result of poison. We heard he was vomiting and passing black excreta on himself before he died.

Though no one can come out in the open to accuse the farmer, everyone knows he is responsible and no one is even bothered.

To us, it is good riddance," the resident concluded.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/african-magic-politician-dies-of-poison-after-snatching-another-mans-wife-id5198402.html

1 Like

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by DanceVille: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
The power of
-Withcrafts
-Foodcrafts
-AdulteryCrafts.

Abeg.. All of them no be "Crafts"? *Lol*

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by omobs(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Konji nah witch
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hmm. I believe he got what he deserves!
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Tolexander: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
DanceVille:
The power of withcrafts.

that isn't witchcraft, that is foodcraft!

he was poisoned through food!

He was made ordinary Councillor, the lowest political post in Nigeria, he was terrorising 'terrodicking' his ward, what if he becomes the President, what will he do?

19 Likes

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by doyinisaac(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
DanceVille:
The power of withcrafts.

no ooo,power of adultery....
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by DaBullIT(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
what he likes took him to the great beyond

6 Likes

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by johnwizey: 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
O yo tan on wa bekun bekun. Dem don end im career nw

2 Likes

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by sammieguze(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
Music to my ears!

I wish the lambu man can extend his kind gesture to the other big bellied wife snatcher polithiefcians who after destroying their own generation of women av decided to descend on our generation.

Rest in piss

Emeskhalifa:

u sound so vexed. e don happn to u bfr ni undecided
sorry, no offence intended

None taken i assure you. It just stems from the fact that such a scenario is playing itself out at the moment with my friend's girl. Thats aside the fact that i detest such behaviours

9 Likes

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Tjohnnay: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
D poster above me should b ban too, mod what are you waiting for ban d idiot he is a scammer undecided

..uplift my ban na ehn, why are you ppl so wicked to me 6ban under 3weeks?? I b suarez

13 Likes

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by evy1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why the man go dey farm for another person farm.
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by SmithHumble50: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
Kwat... Plateau state and their stories..

I have heard of dis wife snatching thing b4 but I thot it was a joke...

The rich local guys pay the people that work in min. Of Justice big cash to end a marriage and to make a new marriage...

Greed... Serves him right!
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by bellozyy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chai! See the power of witch craft
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by jonnpedro: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Kill the bastard, ashawo don finish for town, bastard idiot, if I see him anywhere in the dream, I Will kill him again

JP says so
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by jonnpedro: 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Conji na bastard I swear
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2016
He got what he deserves
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by whirlwind7(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
He was made ordinary Councillor, the lowest political post in Nigeria, he was terrorising 'terrodicking' his ward, what if he becomes the President, what will he do?

That's a typical black man with a little power. He got so drunk with it, he bit more than he can chew.
Imagine using messed up policemen to terrorize his kinsmen, just because he got a little cash.

That's one death i'm actually glad to read about in a long while.

3 Likes

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
and bitchcrafts
DanceVille:
The power of
-Withcrafts
-Foodcrafts
-AdulteryCrafts.

Abeg.. All of them no be "Crafts"? *Lol*

1 Like

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Serves him right
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by sukkot: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
good
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by chachanga: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
We heard he was vomiting and passing black excreta on himself before he died.

Wow!

He thot he was the kaffy of $hoki-dancers, dancing shoki with pples wives until they gave it to him GANGNAM Style grin...by Bluetooth!

Gotta given it to us Africans, we're good like dat, in fact, i concur dat IF HARRY POTTER WAS BORN in Naija, THEY WLD HAVE BROKEN THAT BROOM OF HIS ON HIS HEAD AND SHOVED HIS WAND UP HIS JOHNS EVER BEFORE HE cld chant any nonsense abracadabra!

Naija politicians stealing people's Lands, Money, Mandates, Hopes, Futures, Meager Resources, Daughters, (Chei! & Wives shocked) since 1802! grin

2 Likes

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by ojuu4u(m): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
When you come to this world again, you will choose the right and honourable way of life

1 Like

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Justice served
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by janvier27(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
It's ok. Let him throw away the remaining vegetable now so he won't be tempted to also share some with that yeye wife.
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Lovexme(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
He met his waterloo
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Inspectahdeck(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
How do they find pleasure in another man's wife?

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by 41lady(m): 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
It serves him right, let him continue at the yonder.
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by nonjebose(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
A lesson to men that like snatching or sleeping with people's wives
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by daveson07: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:

if he becumz d Prezi,he will surely terrofvcking d whole nation wit no limitation
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Oyiboman69: 5:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
something must kill a man....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Soldiers Wounded As Troops Raid Oil Bunkering Site In Rivers State. Photos / To Arrest Fani-kayode, Odumakin, Follow Due Process, Court Tells EFCC, DSS, Poli / Aisha Buhari Dazzles In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.