Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife (24204 Views)

"No Traces Of Poison, Metals Found In Adeleke" – Pathologist / Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Gordon Obua Is Dead! Jonathan's Ex CSO Dies Of Heart Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
he has bitten what he can't chew
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Ofemmanu1: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
For real?!
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by medache: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
haaaaa him eye don se him ear .
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Zaiah1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Oyiboman69:
something must kill a man....
yh bro
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
sammieguze:
Music to my ears!

I wish the lambu man can extend his kind gesture to the other big bellied wife snatcher polithiefcians who after destroying their own generation of women av decided to descend on our generation.

Rest in piss
u sound so vexed. e don happn to u bfr ni undecided
sorry, no offence intended
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
NOLLY WOOD DON GET NEW MOVIE! TITLED [b][/b]DESPRATE POLITICIAN
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
sammieguze:
Music to my ears!

I wish the lambu man can extend his kind gesture to the other big bellied wife snatcher polithiefcians who after destroying their own generation of women av decided to descend on our generation.

Rest in piss
it use to annoy me but nit anymore and u knowy, coza lot of our ladies are lazy and greedy. they want an all ready made man. I put the blame on the ladies not the men. the old men are only using their money to get what they want

None taken i assure you. It just stems from the fact that such a scenario is playing itself out at the moment with my friend's girl. Thats aside the fact that i detest such behaviours
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
sammieguze:

None taken i assure you. It just stems from the fact that such a scenario is playing itself out at the moment with my friend's girl. Thats aside the fact that i detest such behaviours

it used to annoy me but nit anymore and u knowy, coza lot of our ladies are lazy and greedy. they want an all ready made man. I put the blame on the ladies not the men. the old men are only using their money to get what they want
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by judecares1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ur dick can now rest in peace
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by TITOBIGZ(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
jonnpedro:
Kill the bastard, ashawo don finish for town, bastard idiot, if I see him anywhere in the dream, I Will kill him again

JP says so

Chai,ds Broda don suffer for alhajis hand wella grin
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by kegoodman: 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Imagin what puna can cause

Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by splendidbaby(f): 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
Serves him right,hope he's will go and continue with that rubbish in hell fire.
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by slimfit1(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lord please abeg you don't let me go thru the way I came oh
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by fuckpoverty(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Good radiant to bad rubbish
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Artistree: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tolexander:
that isn't witchcraft, that is foodcraft!

he was poisoned through food!

He was made ordinary Councillor, the lowest political post in Nigeria, he was terrorising 'terrodicking' his ward, what if he becomes the President, what will he do?
He would enact a law that compulsorily makes all women in Naija his legal wives...
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by MirabelArode(f): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
Check very well, you will find out he is yoruba muslim. grin
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by mechanics(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hmmm, wat a death, dats d law of karma, boasting doing evil, he simply reaped wat he sowed, d evil ones wil nt last long unless if they repent from their evil ways.
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by XaintJoel20: 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
So sad this happened in Langtang where I served this country meritoriously as a corp member...
Anyway, I am not surprised because those people too bad for woman matter.
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Thobiy(m): 1:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Jolsnow:
Hmm. I believe he got what he deserves!
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Thobiy(m): 1:25am On Jun 28, 2016
omobs:
Konji nah witch
Naso
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by batstan(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2016
grin
Re: Da Nanzing, Plateau Politician Dies Of Poison After Snatching Another Man's Wife by Humphrey007(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2016
gud for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking / Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best / Onochie To Peter Obi: You Failed Anambra; Go Home, You Can't Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.