Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance (4564 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy i kno i'm drunk just manage me like dat
This morning am just as silly as sex positions
Lord have mercygringringrin
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oyind17:
Airtel? your case no be here

Buy me d company na sad pls embarassed
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oyind17:
Lord have mercygringringrin

Guilty as charged grin grin
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
halfricanadian:

Guilty as charged grin grin
Go off already grin
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by halfricanadian(f): 1:25pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oyind17:
Go off already grin

grin grin with u o
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by mizzochocinco: 2:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Stephandeswardt:

Are they both married?
how will this question epp me rich Dubai?
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by mizzochocinco: 2:04am On Jun 29, 2016
ehix89:
Watch this new guy break his promises like ceramic plate, guys!!! na so we dhey do grin
i rebuke you!
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by ehix89(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2016
mizzochocinco:
i rebuke you!
Whats the point rebuking me when i'm not the devil...between, did you break up with him before seeing someone else, Sist figure out the devil grin
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by chericleo(f): 8:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Rili angry how do u fink he will leave his wif for u? And how do u feel becoming a second wife? Dear marry ur own husband and liv another woman's husband. Remember wat goes around comes back.
Re: I Have Had Enough And I Want To End It With My Fiance by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2016
Mrcork weds mizzochocinco... Match made in heaven or wherever they both originate from grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naturally Endowed Nigeria Lady Breaking The Internet With Her Massive B@@bs / What Men Should Learn From Women (an Eye Opener)... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.