Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG (26751 Views)

Dubai Properties: Terrorists Have Migrated To The Internet – Buratai / sahara reporters release More Evidence On Buratais' Dubai Properties / Buhari Needs To Be More Transparent About His Personal Finances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by WhiskeyTangoFox: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
saintmark88:
People want to blow this thing out of proportion, buh d issue is dead on arrival... We're those assets declared in his assets declaration form, if they were, then what's d alarm for....people r just looking for every avenue to discredit this govt... From Amechi to fashola to tinubu to Aisha, now to burutai??.....We r our own problem in this country, pple just want evil to continue.....i dnt expect those who have stolen public money to just sit down n allow d corruption hammer slice them apart, it's expected Tht they would put up a fight.... Most of the wailers r d tools been used by these corrupt elements... Buhari ur doing a good job, set a precedence for all to follow, never again will it just b a free for all

ZOMBIE!!!! Please read ur comment again, does it address the question "how was he able to get and amass such wealth to afford 2 properties in dubai and a multimillionaire property close to abuja? It's jst a question that needs answers. Or u don't think public office holders owe the public answers to certain questions?

1 Like

Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by saintmark88(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
ken4jj:

The problem is that this govt is not showing sincerity at all. Trust, respect and integrity is earned and not by mouth. I believe Aisha is innocent but the best way to kill this off would have been to launch a serious probe. Atiku and others are mentioned and they are still walking free and having a voice in this country. What is PMB waiting for? The US has jailed its own citizen involved while ours are still working free.
I expected that things will get different in this regime but it still follows those pattern of "catch other thieves and turn a blind eye to our own thieves" PMB need to prove that he has integrity by killing off issues that indirectly question his integrity and that includes coming clean on his certificate. Otherwise he is just like other useless past and present politicians.

Oga Buhari has no biz with a deal that happened as far back as 2007......do u guys even hear urselfs..... D constitution provides that a present govt should probe d immediate past administration.... PDP didn't that because of" paddy paddy". It was yar aduas job to probe Obj n d Halliburton tin he didn't.... So whts Buharis concern....what is dz govt concerns is what is happening now
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by saintmark88(m): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
WhiskeyTangoFox:

ZOMBIE!!!! Please read ur comment again, does it address the question "how was he able to get and amass such wealth to afford 2 properties in dubai and a multimillionaire property close to abuja? It's jst a question that needs answers. Or u don't think public office holders owe the public answers to certain questions?

How did u get d money to buy the phone ur using to type this rubbish........
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by kokoA(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
idupaul:

As Nigeria Army officer you are not allowed to participate in any business till you retire
Nope. You can engage in agriculture but not any other business.
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Buratai must be replaced and probed immediately. Anything short of that confirms that Muhammadu Buhari is the biggest hypocrite that ever walked on Nigerian soil. . . .
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by ImpersonatorSS: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Common sense will not allow me to declare an I'll gotten wealth in my asset declaration form
He owes the public no explanation on how he got his wealth.. That's a fact
Only the EFCC and CCB has such right.... and I don't see any problem here

Are you a lunatic
Why should an army officer not be made to explain the source of his wealth?

1 Like

Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by WhiskeyTangoFox: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
saintmark88:

This govt might be doing things wrong, but the way it's been blown out of proportion gives neutrals like me a cause for worries... When criticism isn't constructive then it's just a calculated attempt to smear the person of buhari n his govt.. Take for example d Issue of Aisha buhari, Fayose accused her nd said if she's innocent she should travel to d US. Sahara reporters did their investigation and concluded tht the Aisha Buhari is an imposter of the wife of president Buhari, those blowing Tht issue out of proportion still refused to let go, now she has decided to travel to d US...same pips have turned around ND said she is going to use a diplomatic passport!?..... What's that!??..... Didn't they know she could use a diplomatic passport all along!?...... Bfre accusing her n asking her to prove her innocence by going to d US..... It is occurrences Tht mkes me feel pips r blowing things out of proportion.............

Of all the cases to support ur claim, it's the Aisha buhari case? I feel some Zombies lose it when this govt and buhari are questioned. Y cnt we ask questions and demand answers from our public office holders when it's our hard earned tax money that is being used by the govt? All we are asking for are answers to the concerning questions being raised......is dat too much to ask for?
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by linusbnn(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
AZeD1:

You can farm and Burantai has a farm.

So the farm gave him money to buy properties in Dubai?. The truth is that dose fighting corruption re not free from stains even you and I. May God help us
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by WhiskeyTangoFox: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
saintmark88:

How did u get d money to buy the phone ur using to type this rubbish........

Apparently not from selling barrels of snake u dumb dimwit! wink
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by marvelous000: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kc3000:
Hahaaa...zombies said he bought Dubai mansions by selling snakes. I've heard it all now!!!
[size=13pt]
from barrel of snakes..gringrin

I dun diegrin
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by bashydemy1: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Hmmm! This should not stop EFCC from probing the source of the money used to acquire such properties. Declaring a property with Code of Conduct Bureau, Army or Defense Ministry doesn't eliminate the fact that corrupt means may have been used to acquire such properties.
Yes you are right, What EFCC need to do is investigate how he get the money to buy properties in dubai shikenna
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by AtlanticBreeze: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
saintmark88:
People want to blow this thing out of proportion, buh d issue is dead on arrival... We're those assets declared in his assets declaration form, if they were, then what's d alarm for....people r just looking for every avenue to discredit this govt... From Amechi to fashola to tinubu to Aisha, now to burutai??.....We r our own problem in this country, pple just want evil to continue.....i dnt expect those who have stolen public money to just sit down n allow d corruption hammer slice them apart, it's expected Tht they would put up a fight.... Most of the wailers r d tools been used by these corrupt elements... Buhari ur doing a good job, set a precedence for all to follow, never again will it just b a free for all
In one breath you are supporting and justifying corruption, in another breathe you are blaming corruption for the eveil in Nigeria? Are you bipoar? Paranoid or just believe once you are in apc you are not corrupt? All the names you mention are Nigerian corrupt lords anyway

1 Like

Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by babooshka: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
wirinet:

So all these mud slinging is all about freeing Diezani, Dasuki and co from being prosecuted for massive looting of our yams.
That only one property valued at N120 million can be trace to General Buratai and his two wives is a big vindication of the general. Comparing that any other general in the Nigerian military, not to talk of service chief is like comparing a lagoon to the Atlantic ocean. we cannot even begin to compare Buratai net worth to Gen Ihejerika.

Corruption is really fighting back - dirty
pachu pls stop wasting ur breath with wirinet, he/she/it is clearly imbecilic.
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by KissCODE(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

If the property she owns are in her asset declaration form then this left for the EFCC and CCB to investigate the source of such wealth.... Hope u get the point
Saraki is being tried for what he declared in his form. Not what he didnt declare.

My challenge with all this is; why is federal government defending this man?
He should defend himself.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by wirinet(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

Are you a lunatic
Why should an army officer not be made to explain the source of his wealth?
Is it only army officers that should be made to explain the source of their wealth? What about politicians, pastors, civil servants, alaba boys, militants and the general public?
Who has ever been called to explain the source of his or her wealth in Nigeria? Besides there is no laws backing the government to ask for sources of wealth. You are caught stealing, you are prosecuted, that is the law.
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by saintmark88(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

In one breath you are supporting and justifying corruption, in another breathe you are blaming corruption for the eveil in Nigeria? Are you bipoar? Paranoid or just believe once you are in apc you are not corrupt? All the names you mention are Nigerian corrupt lords anyway

Really!?....... Thts ur opinion anyway
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by saintmark88(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Apparently not from selling barrels of snake u dumb dimwit! wink

Call me what u want , you A$$ hole.... U do have a phone.... How did u buy it, were did u get d money from??,oh I know, d money must have been gotten from corruption , oh yes!!!...... it's from corruption!!!!..... .. ..
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by mrvitalis(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
KissCODE:
Saraki is being tried for what he declared in his form. Not what he didnt declare.

My challenge with all this is; why is federal government defending this man?
He should defend himself.
No he lied in his form that's y he is being prosecuted... Get ur fact straight
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by tonguengineer(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
AZeD1:

You can farm and Burantai has a farm.
Stop mixing ur weed with sawdust pls
So if that is ur analogy Fayose,ffk, Olisa metuh and other corrupt individuals whose account re frozen can also hide under that the canopy of farming
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by PigMeat: 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
paschu:
Who spoke to you? Please get off my mention. Hypocrite.

[s][/s]
lol, easy on the innocent pauper na.
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Hmmm! This should not stop EFCC from probing the source of the money used to acquire such properties. Declaring a property with Code of Conduct Bureau, Army or Defense Ministry doesn't eliminate the fact that corrupt means may have been used to acquire such properties.
and who informed you that the Code of conduct dont conduct investigations nawa ooo naija youths dont know anything at all
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by jpphilips(m): 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
wirinet:

So all these mud slinging is all about freeing Diezani, Dasuki and co from being prosecuted for massive looting of our yams.
That only one property valued at N120 million can be trace to General Buratai and his two wives is a big vindication of the general. Comparing that any other general in the Nigerian military, not to talk of service chief is like comparing a lagoon to the Atlantic ocean. we cannot even begin to compare Buratai net worth to Gen Ihejerika.

Corruption is really fighting back - dirty

Are you saying that a 120m Apartment isn't too much for a Federal civil servant? that amount can buy just two BR flat in Dubai, considering the size of his family, I dare say he should be looking at double that amount for a mansion, I am aware they go for foreign missions where they are paid in USD, perhaps that was why Buhari is keeping quiet, if you dare juxtapose it with the 600-700k he earns here, bros, it will take almost 100years to a mass such savings.
That guy is corrupt, it is up to PDP or any other sensible opposition to figure it out.
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by jpphilips(m): 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
wirinet:

Is it only army officers that should be made to explain the source of their wealth? What about politicians, pastors, civil servants, alaba boys, militants and the general public?
Who has ever been called to explain the source of his or her wealth in Nigeria? Besides there is no laws backing the government to ask for sources of wealth. You are caught stealing, you are prosecuted, that is the law.

OH! Shut it!! stop reminding everyone your brain is missing.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by Kennydoc(m): 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Anyi3:

I'm no Buhari or APC or Burutai apologetic.

Lemme say that first so you understand my drift. The onus lies on the accuser to proof. If things work that way, everybody should be probed by EFCC, when they buy a car or rent a house above their average income. Someone who has some link to him abusing funds needs to come through saying how and then EFCC takes it from there.

What are you saying, man?! SR provided proofs of their accusation and instead of Buhari's government probing the COAS, they already started defending him even before attempting to investigate.
Why not let EFCC launch an investigation from the allegation first than the government coking to defend the man even without investigation?
Hope you're not a zombie for real.
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by paschu: 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
grin Don't mind the outburst joor, though the dude was so freaking annoying.

PigMeat:

lol, easy on the innocent pauper na.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by wirinet(m): 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2016
jpphilips:

OH! Shut it!! stop reminding everyone your brain is missing.

I have respect for you more than the mindless emotional outburst you are exhibiting.
Please tell me when in the history of Nigeria anyone had been asked to explain the source of their wealth? Then quote relevant section of any law that mandate anyone to explain the source of their wealth.
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by wirinet(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Kennydoc:

What are you saying, man?! SR provided proofs of their accusation and instead of Buhari's government probing the COAS, they already started defending him even before attempting to investigate.
Why not let EFCC launch an investigation from the allegation first than the government coking to defend the man even without investigation?
Hope you're not a zombie for real.

SR, Linda Ikeji or any other media outlet is not proof of accusation. Gather your concrete evidence of looting by COAS, then write a petition addressed to the chairman of EFCC detailing the allegations. Make sure you get an acknowledged sign copy. Then wait to see if EFCC investigate the case or not.
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by naijafury: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Get yourselves brooms grin

Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by PigMeat: 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
paschu:
grin Don't mind the outburst joor, though the dude was so freaking annoying.

lol, u must learn to admit the fact that zombiiees are ignorant and educating them ought be done with precision.
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by wirinet(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
jpphilips:

Are you saying that a 120m Apartment isn't too much for a Federal civil servant? that amount can buy just two BR flat in Dubai, considering the size of his family, I dare say he should be looking at double that amount for a mansion, I am aware they go for foreign missions where they are paid in USD, perhaps that was why Buhari is keeping quiet, if you dare juxtapose it with the 600-700k he earns here, bros, it will take almost 100years to a mass such savings.
That guy is corrupt, it is up to PDP or any other sensible opposition to figure it out.

My brother Inlaw is a retired naval equivalent of a 1 star General. He has properties all over the place, including Dubai, and he never held any political post nor was he involved in the purchase of weapons. As i said earlier, depending on postings, a military man has numerous allowances and perks,that when aggregated are far more than basic salary. Even just going on courses abroad gives allowances close to basic salary. Ever wonder why Nigeria's budget is 70% recurrent and 30% capital. It is because of pecks of office and allowances of Civil servants and politicians.
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by Kennydoc(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
wirinet:

SR, Linda Ikeji or any other media outlet is not proof of accusation. Gather your concrete evidence of looting by COAS, then write a petition addressed to the chairman of EFCC detailing the allegations. Make sure you get an acknowledged sign copy. Then wait to see if EFCC investigate the case or not.

Were you the one that gave EFCC proofs for Metuh, FFK, Obanikoro, even Fayose a sitting governor etc before they launched investigation?
Re: Buratai Transparent About Dubai Properties: FG by rumaabk(m): 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
fashrola:

not as an active military man... except you do it discreetly
Check public service rule of 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was Mrs Aisha Buhari 9/10 Years Old When GMB Married Her? / Jonathan’s Men Throw Out Journalist From Villa / APC ‘suspends’ Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.