Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? (7388 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by C2H5OH(f): 3:13am On Sep 06, 2009
190:

ALL LADIES THAT HAS POSTED A RESPONSE ON THIS THREAD SO FAR

I OWN ALL YOUR BODY grin grin

This elenu garawa again.

topup:

She owns her own body!!
Tope where/how have you been
Chineke you have been depriving me of your lengthy posts for the past few months.
Is it something I did? said ? didn't do?
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by topup: 3:24am On Sep 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

Tope where/how have you been

LOL< this isn't Tope, though I guess it could be one of my many names, I have been on Nairaland, I have just stopped using coloured fonts because too many of you were complaining about it hurting your eyes. .
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:26am On Sep 06, 2009
she owns her own body, so none of them above.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by C2H5OH(f): 3:28am On Sep 06, 2009
topup:

LOL< this isn't Tope, though I guess it could be one of my many names, I have been on Nairaland, I have just stopped using coloured fonts because too many of you were complaining about it hurting your eyes. .

NoOOOOOOoooooooo!  Why would you do that?
Tope is my given name to you. I think it fits.
Dont you know that immediately after I log on I look forward to reading those groundbreaking contributions you have to make, and my only method of distinguishing them from other entries are by length & color.

Maybe you've grown weary of us.

topic, it's her body.

THE AMAKA:

stop foloin me
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:34am On Sep 06, 2009
i think you seriously have issues because im not following you, i simply left a reply on the thread. unlike you who comes and starts shouting my name just looking for what to do next.
cant i just leave a reply on a thread?
was that even necessary to reply to my comment? seriously why are you so concerned?
if you want me to think otherwise, just stop bringing me up.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by C2H5OH(f): 3:40am On Sep 06, 2009
Okay we've heard you. Anything else you want to add?
What about those sleeping pills I gave you undecided
Be a good time to use them
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:42am On Sep 06, 2009
like i said, stop looking for ways to entertain yourself if your girlfriend cant do that for you.
you just seem bitter at the world, trying to pick arguments or say petty comments anywhere you can.
sucks for you.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by C2H5OH(f): 3:48am On Sep 06, 2009
What sucks for you is that you are known for being notorious
I think you have a high hill to climb.
Doesn't affect me so i'm not even bothered smiley

When will you stop harassing people all over the forum?
Lesbians having their own peaceful gathering before you rudely interrupted like an intolerant loser.
Stop being a baby.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:50am On Sep 06, 2009
ARE YOU DONE?
all you have been doing is following every post i make just to leave a petty comment afterwards.
yawn. . .
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by C2H5OH(f): 3:52am On Sep 06, 2009
Amaka don't forget you followed me here in jest, because I made a post that had nothing to do with you.
If I don't post about you, you get upset.
Stop following me or else grin BAN!
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:53am On Sep 06, 2009
THE AMAKA:

what does this have to do with you?
and no id prefer you not talk about me.
youre talking about me on like 3 threads now, you seem a little obsessed. no one calls your name but "OH! There is C2!"
tongue

and none of the above is relating to the poster, yes what the poster was talking about.
boyfriend or husband, and i said none of the above.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by topup: 4:09am On Sep 06, 2009
C2H5OH:

NoOOOOOOoooooooo!  Why would you do that?
Tope is my given name to you. I think it fits. I don't know about that tongue.
Dont you know that immediately after I log on I look forward to reading those groundbreaking contributions you have to make haha, you're humouring me, how kind of you, and my only method of distinguishing them from other entries are by length & color.

Maybe you've grown weary of us.

Even I have trouble of finding my posts on Nairaland, how do you do it??
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by C2H5OH(f): 4:21am On Sep 06, 2009
It's very simple tope. If you contribute to a thread on naira, I belive you are automatically subscribed to it. To stay alert to the thread whenever a new post is added, simply click on the "Update Topics" link (rightmost) on the top left corner of the webpage.

Lol does that make sense?

And thanks for crucifying me for gracing you with honor.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by TheSeeker(m): 7:48am On Sep 06, 2009
Depends on how you see it. If your boyfriend/husband doesn't own your body, how then do you watch your weight when he complains about it? If your girlfriend/wife doesn't own your body, why do you work out when she says you don't have enough 6-packs?

In a relationship, or appropriately put, marriage, the both own either body, i.e. the woman owns the man's and vice versa. The number of cosmetic surgeries men and women undergo these days all in a bid to satisfy their partner tells it all. Women say they don't want skinny men, if such men truly own their bodies, why can't just accept their bodies and deal with yours? Pretense, pretense and more pretense is all you get from some women. Go and look obese and tell your boyfriend/husband that it's your body and see how you'll be ejected like a broken CD.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by sweetpie23: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2009
who owns a man body? his gf or his wife? undecided
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by candylips(m): 5:21am On Sep 07, 2009
sweetpie23:

who owns a man body? his gf or his wife? undecided

answer
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by DaudaAbu(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2009
C ; confused undecided undecided

D ; Dont understand english.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by 190: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2009
yea ladies kip the replies cummin In

i own all ur bodies!
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2009
The woman owns her body, thought that would be obvious undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2009
i own my own body, but ill share cool
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by follypimpi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i own my own body, but ill share cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2009
yes i will share, why not?   cool
didnt i share with you last time? lol
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by candylips(m): 10:07am On Sep 08, 2009
THE AMAKA:

yes i will share, why not?   cool
didnt i share with you last time? lol

i want you to share with me too tongue
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2009
you have to put in MORE work to get this nookie. cool
im in full demand.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
a woman owns her own body, she can do whatever she damn well pleased with it
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by follypimpi(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2009
sexyLeamon:

a woman owns her own body, she can do whatever she damn well pleased with it

And also loan it to his dude once in a while right wink
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2010
n who owns d prick if i may ask.i believe its not 4 d masses hole shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Enockia(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
her bf now then her husband latter
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by GL(f): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ OP,

E. the woman owns her body.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by aminalib(f): 4:37am On Apr 03, 2011
no one ownes my body but me, and i choose who i give it to
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 03, 2011
The woman does. Bottom line.
Re: Who Owns A Woman's Body. Her Boyfriend Or Future Husband? by Pweety4me(f): 4:39am On Apr 03, 2011
@OP Na my body na, but since we become 1 through those 'loyal marital ties' it will become partiarly his OWN tongue cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady / Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.