Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

‘you Can’t Compare Us With Boko Haram, We Are Only Fighting To Leave Nigeria’ – - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘you Can’t Compare Us With Boko Haram, We Are Only Fighting To Leave Nigeria’ – (775 Views)

Boko Haram: “we Have Won The War, We Need To Win The Peace” – Army / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you Can’t Compare Us With Boko Haram, We Are Only Fighting To Leave Nigeria’ – by wilfredadahor: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description

Following the statement made by foremost northern politician, Junaid Mohammed, wherein he described the Niger Delta militants as terrorists like Boko Haram, one of the militant groups in the region, Niger Delta Sea Commandos (NDSC) has responded.

According to a statement signed by the spokesperson of the group, Major Osama Blatter, the NDSC said they weren’t terrorists but agitators calling for their rights.

He refuted claims that the recent upsurge in militancy was being funded by politicians while stressing that the group has nothing in common with extremist group, Boko Haram.

“We commend Junaid for remembering that Boko Haram is a terrorist group, but we want to unequivocally tell the ethnic bigot that we are just agitators and not terrorists. Our activities and Boko Haram cannot be compared.”

“We are not deterred by the call by Junaid Mohammed because such calls will only facilitate the crumbling of Nigeria, which is what we are after. Junaid should be informed that we never begged to be appeased by Hausa/Fulani President, Muhammadu Buhari.”

continue reading click http://www./ads/you-cant-compare-us-with-boko-haram-we-are-only-fighting-to-leave-nigeria-niger-delta-militants/

1 Like

Re: ‘you Can’t Compare Us With Boko Haram, We Are Only Fighting To Leave Nigeria’ – by ollymoore: 8:17am On Jun 28, 2016
I understand wat u are fighting for but u are just killing innocent people if u r fighting gorvernment face dem not innocent people pls abeg
Re: ‘you Can’t Compare Us With Boko Haram, We Are Only Fighting To Leave Nigeria’ – by freeze001(f): 8:20am On Jun 28, 2016
Good! Let that distinction be made clear.

ollymoore:
I understand wat u are fighting for but u are just killing innocent people if u r fighting gorvernment face dem not innocent people pls abeg

Which person/civilian have they killed?

2 Likes

Re: ‘you Can’t Compare Us With Boko Haram, We Are Only Fighting To Leave Nigeria’ – by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmm! I jus de catch cold........

Where Naija de go sef?

God Save Us!!
Re: ‘you Can’t Compare Us With Boko Haram, We Are Only Fighting To Leave Nigeria’ – by SuperSupremo(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2016
Nonsense!!!
Re: ‘you Can’t Compare Us With Boko Haram, We Are Only Fighting To Leave Nigeria’ – by 99100(m): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Keep it up my brothers. Stop not until this forced union called Nigeria crumbles.
As for the mad dog Junaid Mohammed, he has always been a psychopath.
Re: ‘you Can’t Compare Us With Boko Haram, We Are Only Fighting To Leave Nigeria’ – by beautyoftheLord: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmmm! The two cant be compared. One's course is economic and human right, the other is the forceful implementation of sharia and islam. Ones blows up
inanimate objects, the other human beings. As much as both cause mayhem, I beg to differ they are not the same.
Re: ‘you Can’t Compare Us With Boko Haram, We Are Only Fighting To Leave Nigeria’ – by mrvitalis(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2016
O believe the two are the same

Boko haram and militants both want to force the government to give them regional autonomy..
That's the truth
If the man I Kogi says dangote should leave his limestone I wonder how we in Nigeria would build houses
Rivers State don't have any aluminium deposit but the only aluminium coil manufacturer in Nigeria is in Port Harcourt (first aluminium) why are Ebonyi people not complaining??

The Niger Delta youths are so misinformed by there leaders so that they can fight the government while there leaders eat their money...

As an igbo boy I know the implications of regional autonomy
.. North can decide to tax agricultural produce leaving the North and this will cause sharp price increase in the south... crude oil has a fixed price and u can't do such. .

We really need to think this thing well ooh

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Observes The Eid Prayers At Mambilla Barack (photos) / Why Iyiola Omisore Is Still In Our Custody And Can’t Be Released Now – EFCC / PHOTO: Cows Seen On The Street Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.