Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA (58197 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by sukkot: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2016
andyanders:

I wonder how people tag that kind of structure as mansion. That house is not even in the US. Who builds that kind of structure. That can only be for dogs and I believe that Ben Bruce is bigger than that of structure, Houses I have stayed are million times better of than this structure.
really ? that structure can only be for dogs ? am tired of you nigerians always running your mouth and you stay in a boysquarters in oshodi somewhere. i swear this proliferation of internet mobile phone is a curse to people with common sense because we have to read the cranial vituperations of insane people. let me tell you something about america, especially places like new york and california and chicago, every square inch of land is like gold. most people live in 1004 types of high rises especially in chicago and new york because land is valued. a house like ben murray bruce house in america ? is where stars live. that is an american mansion. it has a swimming pool and it is in beverly hills and it is big enough. that is what is called a mansion in america. and they are richer than you africans so they should know what a mansion is

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by kinibd(m): 10:06am On Jun 28, 2016
I used to like this guy but... lipsrsealed

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by tbaba1234: 10:07am On Jun 28, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

Where is Beverly Hills ??
Where is Los Angeles ??
Where is Calabasas ??

You don't know anything, they're all in Los Angeles.

You sit under a mango tree and talk Wetin you no know

I live in the US so i know those places much better than you.

Real estate in the US is expensive and even more so in places like Beverly Hills. Most people spend decades paying mortgages, very few people buy houses outright.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by stevSKY(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:
na waoo. EFCC should seal the house. just one year in office he has built mantion in America

This man is rich before he got into power my dear...... EFCC has got nothing on Him

They should take a chill pill

#commonsense smiley
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by mrkings84(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
sorry o madam!

Shey na you supply the gravel and block wey e take build the mansion for America?

Na buy dem dey buy, not build

WAIT O.... DO THEY USE SAND AND GRAVEL TO BUILD IN EMERIKA TOO?
THOUGHT THEY USE GAVANIZED STONES
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by HomeOfMe(f): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2016
kenkenn:
Is that thing a mansion?

Is there any major Road or street in Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcourt that you won't see more than 18 exotic buildings far better than that?

People will not allow Ben Murray Bruce manage his mud house.

Can Ben Murray Bruce not afford that cheap building on his own as a business man?

Mtcheeeeeew!
I wonder o! The Bruce family we've been hearing about since the 80s-i think they started with Domino stores at sabo Yaba. This family has already built a business empire even before most of our ex and current leaders ever dreamed of making money. According to SR,that mansion was bought in 2007.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Anyi3(m): 10:16am On Jun 28, 2016
kenkenn:
Is that thing a mansion?

Is there any major Road or street in Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcourt that you won't see more than 18 exotic buildings far better than that?

People will not allow Ben Murray Bruce manage his mud house.

Can Ben Murray Bruce not afford that cheap building on his own as a business man?

Mtcheeeeeew!

Lool. The price of one room in an unclassy area in Glasgow would rent three bedroom flat in Lekki.

This is now Beverly hills. Oga by abroad standards, that house is huge.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by aventura: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
I guess you didnt hear the story of how he robbed NTA blind then huh ?
that's what I'm trying to explain to you bro. You see, even my mum who works at NTA said thesame thing and at the end it was mere heresay. You Nigerians and heresay and how overtime it becomes the gospel truth. you see this rumor developed because his private was making sucess in the tv world and so the rumor was that the death of NTA led to the sucess of silverbird. Now even if he embezzled Nta funds like people would want us to believe, what before and after his tenure as NTA's boss. Is it that there was a certain windfall that came during his tenure that hasn't come again. Nta as an institution is only being Nigerian. Id refer you to Naptu's diaries for further expantiation.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2016
tbaba1234:

I live in the US so i know those places much better than you.

Real estate in the US is expensive and even more so in places like Beverly Hills. Most people spend decades paying mortgages, very few people buy houses outright.

And where do you think i live ??
Look at this one, you know those places better than me ?? You must be insane.

Dawg, you know nothing.
Johnny just come America, me wey don live here tire no dey talk, na person wey come America in 2008 dey talk
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by princetom1(m): 10:21am On Jun 28, 2016
AccessME:
still the only unbiased southerner I respect his sense of reasoning and nationalism

Please, wake up. Don't let them carry dead body pass ur head. Don't get me wrong, BMB is a fine man but there is more to opening ones mouth and condemning others when u are equally same or worse. Its called hypocrisy. That is common sense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by sukkot: 10:21am On Jun 28, 2016
aventura:
that's what I'm trying to explain to you bro. You see, even my mum who works at NTA said thesame thing and at the end it was mere heresay. You Nigerians and heresay and how overtime it becomes the gospel truth. you see this rumor developed because his private was making sucess in the tv world and so the rumor was that the death of NTA led to the sucess of silverbird. Now even if he embezzled Nta funds like people would want us to believe, what before and after his tenure as NTA's boss. Is it that there was a certain windfall that came during his tenure that hasn't come again. Nta as an institution is only being Nigerian. Id refer you to Naptu's diaries for further expantiation.
yeah everything to you black people is hearsay. thats how your senators who tried raping women in america shouted that its hearsay till they produced video evidence against them. issoraiiiiiii kwantinue ya denial
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by VictorRomanov: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:
na waoo. EFCC should seal the house. just one year in office he has built mantion in America

Did you check the date of the receipt? Na cos of people like you the country dey like this!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by timberlly(f): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2016
cool[Na wa ooh, so who can we trust? Was almost making dis man a role model during d period of buy made in naija products to make d naira strong.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by sodiq42(m): 10:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Guy dis was as far back 2007,yet to be a senator so what are you saying?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by wale200: 10:23am On Jun 28, 2016
Nuzy:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/27/senator-ben-murray-bruce-may-have-used-union-bank-loan-purchase-5m-beverly-hills-mansion

This is a do-what-I-say man. How many jobs would've been created if this man built those mansions in Nigeria. But he keeps deceiving Nigerians with #BuymadeinNigeriatogrowtheNaira. #Hypocrisy.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by RichYoungNigger(m): 10:24am On Jun 28, 2016
Anyi3:

Lool. The price of one room in an unclassy area in Glasgow would rent three bedroom flat in Lekki.

This is now Beverly hills. Oga by abroad standards, that house is huge.

That house no huge.
Maybe na because you live in New York or Pennsylvania, you think say na for everywhere you go see those face me i face you wey full New York and Pennsylvania
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by stefan388: 10:24am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:
Are you truly yourself?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by evy1(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
really ? that structure can only be for dogs ? am tired of you nigerians always running your mouth and you stay in a boysquarters in oshodi somewhere. i swear this proliferation of internet mobile phone is a curse to people with common sense because we have to read the cranial vituperations of insane people. let me tell you something about america, especially places like new york and california and chicago, every square inch of land is like gold. most people live in 1004 types of high rises especially in chicago and new york because land is valued. a house like ben murray bruce house in america ? is where stars live. that is an american mansion. it has a swimming pool and it is in beverly hills and it is big enough. that is what is called a mansion in america. and they are richer than you africans so they should know what a mansion is
You get strength to answer. That guy,Na access to internet cause am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by sukkot: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2016
evy1:
You get strength to answer. That guy,Na access to internet cause am.
lol bros I done taya to dey read rubbish from nigerians lol. i go soon retire from this site sef. enough is enough lolzzz grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by tbaba1234: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

And where do you think i live ??
Look at this one, you know those places better than me ?? You must be insane.

Dawg, you know nothing.
Johnny just come America, me wey don live here tire no dey talk, na person wey come America in 2008 dey talk

Great, then talk like someone with some knowledge not like a person with no knowledge.

Beverly Hills , California topped the list of most expensive homes in the US in 2007. This is around the same time this house was bought.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money/economy/housing/2007-09-25-home-price-survey_N.htm
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Anyi3(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

That house no huge.
Maybe na because you live in New York or Pennsylvania, you think say na for everywhere you go see those face me i face you wey full New York and Pennsylvania

By huge, I meant expensive.

Is it in an expensive neighbourhood? Yup

Is it the most expensive? Definitely not.

Just trying to correct the mindset of people trying to compare the cost with any duplex they see on any Street
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by todayguest(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:
na waoo. [EFCC should seal the house. just one year in office he has built mantion in America]
you have to read the article over again and correct yourself.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by ebenholer(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2016
udeagbalaC:

he was a former DG of nta,he exploited the agency to a sorry state
today nta is still the worse media agency in Nigeria
I don't want to believe that, I actually saw some special 're-packaging during his time as DG then. We need not be biased, his successors made things worst than he left it. Beside, I never see anything masonic in the picture of the house I am seeing over, can that be an ironic word in calling that a mason? And if it is a Manson as said, it is good for him. Besides, talking about it can ever be a distraction cos that can never be the best house in Beverly Hills nor the costliest house any politician has ever bought.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by wale200: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2016
aventura:
Notice sahara reporters used the word "may" meaning they are not sure. That he took a loan in 2007 and bought a property thesame year does not necessarily translate to using loan money. And even if he used the loan money to purchase the property which is still not not a crime, he should simply pay up.

When do we get to see investigative journalism by SR on tinubu. Obj Ibb abubakar and co.

Perhaps u are a young netizen-- a citizen of the internet. Use ur Goggle n come back to this space to tell us about SR or Omoyele Sowere.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by thinkdip(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2016
Sultanchidi:
Were is d mansion? All i can see is a normal building. And d report says MAY and not fully confirmed
after reading a lot of comments here, I think you are the only person with sense. you think

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by aventura: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
yeah everything to you black people is hearsay. thats how your senators who tried raping women in america shouted that its hearsay till they produced video evidence against them. issoraiiiiiii kwantinue ya denial
If there is any evidence to show that he actually looted then I'd be the first to stone him. You see, this is thesame country that peddled a false story of how India defeated Nigeria in a game of soccer with a goal margin of 99 -1 until the emergence of the internet that squashed the age long fable. This is Nigeria where people will intentionally tell malicious lies to defame someone just to pull him down. I would not support evil but you need to understand the mannerisms of Nigerians to know how to tackle them.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by MrLittleFinger1(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2016
Na waa for you ooooo. The report indicated sometimes in 2007! Was he also a Senator at that time? The source of the money is suspected to be from the loan he assessed from Union Bank and not "public fund"! Pls, read well before making ......
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by TamedWolf90: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:

If not for Ban, I would have said you are a fool but I won't say you are a fool even though I want to call you a fool....
See your mouth like seal the house?
Do you even comprehend written words at all?
Sahara reporters, is it their business?
That man is a business man And whatever he does with his money isnt anybody's business...
Go and seal the house nah..
Mr sealer
Mr let's seal the house
Mr just one year in office
I can see you have joined Gang
You have joined Bad belle gang
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by aventura: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
wale200:

Perhaps u are a young netizen-- a citizen of the internet. Use ur Goggle n come back to this space to tell us about SR or Omoyele Sowere.
everyone knows SR and it's founder and how they never use "may" for something they are sure of. One thing they know for sure is that BMB was alraedy a millionaire as far back as the eighties as so he did not necessarily need a loan to buy a property. If you missed that(may) then you've missed everything.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by heilige(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:

Na so you no get idea reach ?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by ezigr8(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2016
If this turn out to be true BMB shud b charge to court cox dat is fraudulent conversion a criminal offence under our law.

common sense senator indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi / Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.