Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA (58201 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by ArcIbrahim38(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
I think it doesn't make common sense to have a 1.75 billion naira property in U s a- there by adding to their economy when you refuse to refund 11 billion you owe your country when it saved the ass of your business........upon all those tweets but u refused to tweet this one but u hurriedly tweet when you bought made in Aba shoes....hypocracy at its peak
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Kennydoc(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:
na waoo. EFCC should seal the house. just one year in office he has built mantion in America

Don't be lazy, my dear. Read!!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Kennydoc(m): 1:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
davodyguy:
Can you see why he was taken to court?
I've said it couple of times already and would still say it. Many people home and abroad take loans. But it is bad for you to take loan from banks and fail to pay back as and when due. You signed the agreement and you must perform on it. You took Billions from Union bank and failed to pay back, do you want Union bank to collapse and send workers back into the Labour market?

If ben bruce had told the bank that he wanted to purchase a Beverly home with the bank's money, they may not have granted the loan. Why? He's taking money from Nigerian economy to boost that of USA.

Dangote, Otedola, etc can take loan, but when they default on the pay back period, they should be taken to court, just as Amcon did to him

Nigerians should stop this stupid sentiment and be realistic. Even in England, Wales, USA, CANADA, when you borrow and don't pay back, you can be taken to the court by the lender in order to recover his/her money.

It was under Jonathan in 2013 that Ifeanyi Ubah's capital was taken over due to court's order. it wasn't with Hunt then. Now under buhari, its witch hunt. It would soon turn to wizard hunting

That house is worth about 1.5 billion naira or so now. BMB borrowed 11 billion naira. Why then is SR claiming BMB used the loan to buy a house? What happened to the remaining 9.5bn naira?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by don4real18(m): 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION ma nigga

a boysquarters in beverly hills can buy your mansion in port harcourt
in addition to his entire village
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Duru009(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
This man is already a billion b4 he became a senator...

Thy are talkin shit!!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by andyanders: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
really ? that structure can only be for dogs ? am tired of you nigerians always running your mouth and you stay in a boysquarters in oshodi somewhere. i swear this proliferation of internet mobile phone is a curse to people with common sense because we have to read the cranial vituperations of insane people. let me tell you something about america, especially places like new york and california and chicago, every square inch of land is like gold. most people live in 1004 types of high rises especially in chicago and new york because land is valued. a house like ben murray bruce house in america ? is where stars live. that is an american mansion. it has a swimming pool and it is in beverly hills and it is big enough. that is what is called a mansion in america. and they are richer than you africans so they should know what a mansion is

Listen, you don't have to talk of America, NY or places in the North you never knew.Up North are just old cities in America. I have to tell you that I first stayed in Queens when I got to America, later moved to New Jersey, Philadelphia before I relocated to Atlanta, Georgia and spent 5 yrs and later moved to Alabama, Tennessee and later stayed in Louisiana. You don't hide under the internet and be talking trash.

This is the type of homes you get in the country side of a state in America. You are just running your mouth and talking trash. Let us face reality. Who is sure that is Ben Bruce mansion as mentioned herein. Ben Bruce can own a home bigger that what is been shown here. He can put down initial money as down payment and the repayment terms for the house will be spread out for yrs before he can own the house.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by andyanders: 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
muhammad23:

Na waa oo...people are saying what the dont know...if this house is not big, then what describes big ...
that is what is tagged a kind of mansion
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by sukkot: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
andyanders:

Listen, you don't have to talk of America, NY or places in the North you never knew.Up North are just old cities in America. I have to tell you that I first stayed in Queens when I got to America, later moved to New Jersey, Philadelphia before I relocated to Atlanta, Georgia and spent 5 yrs and later moved to Alabama, Tennessee and later stayed in Louisiana. You don't hide under the internet and be talking trash.

This is the type of homes you get in the country side of a state in America. You are just running your mouth and talking trash. Let us face reality. Who is sure that is Ben Bruce mansion as mentioned herein. Ben Bruce can own a home bigger that what is been shown here. He can put down initial money as down payment and the repayment terms for the house will be spread out for yrs before he can own the house.
two problems with your post i have bolded
1- Beverly hills california is not some country side of any state. it is the most expensive real estate in america. you are paying for the location not the house

2- Ben bruce cannot mortgage a house if he does not live in america. to be approved for mortgage you need payslips from your job in america and a credit rating. so he is not qualified for mortgage. if he bought the house he paid raw cash for it on the spot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by andyanders: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
two problems with your post i have bolded
1- Beverly hills california is not some country side of any state. it is the most expensive real estate in america. you are paying for the location not the house

2- Ben bruce cannot mortgage a house if he does not live in america. to be approved for mortgage you need payslips from your job in america and a credit rating. so he is not qualified for mortgage. if he bought the house he paid raw cash for it on the spot.

Are you aware that Ben Bruce schooled in US, worked and stayed in America before he relocated to Nigeria? In fact, forget about what you are talking here.So, you think Ben Bruce was just a person of yesterday? I made down payment for a house I own when I was still a student. So don't ever go talking of America cus you are just...
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by tomakint: 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
sorry o madam!

Shey na you supply the gravel and block wey e take build the mansion for America?

Na buy dem dey buy, not build
***singing Fela's ofe se lu, ayakata*** grin grin you too funny

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by sukkot: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
andyanders:

Are you aware that Ben Bruce schooled in US, worked and stayed in America before he relocated to Nigeria? In fact, forget about what you are talking here.So, you think Ben Bruce was just a person of yesterday?
brah, to qualify for a mortgage you need last 6 months wages payslips. has ben bruce worked in america for the past 6 months ?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Tolexander: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
tomakint:

***singing Fela's ofe se lu, ayakata*** grin grin you too funny
egbon, aw va na?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by andyanders: 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
brah, to qualify for a mortgage you need last 6 months wages payslips. has ben bruce worked in america for the past 6 months ?

Are you sure that this story is real? If he owns such home, that must have been long time ago, maybe in the 80s. Media guys can go dig out something that is not real and tag someone else's name on it.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by sukkot: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
andyanders:

Are you sure that this story is real? If he owns such home, that must been long time ago, maybe in the 80s. Media guys can go dig out something that is not real and tag someone else's name on it.
oh I am sure it is real. I have seen pictures of the interior of the house when his son had his birthday and all his friends were in the pool. its a nice house if you see the pool and the inside. the pictures are somewhere online if you look for it.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by akinsmyk(m): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:
na waoo. EFCC should seal the house. just one year in office he has built mantion in America

Did you read the post at all? Nowhere in the post that shows it was government money. The post said it was from a loan gotten in 2007 that he probably bought the house from. I don't know what you mean by the house should be sealed

Don't forget that the property is not in Nigeria and that restricts EFCC's activities.

I didn't support him diverting money borrowed for a certain purpose for another thing, but as long as he pays back, no body is concerned. He can choose to buy shoes with everything as long as he's gonna pay back.

My dear sis, next time, try to read and comprehend before you comment
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by andyanders: 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
oh I am sure it is real. I have seen pictures of the interior of the house when his son had his birthday and all his friends were in the pool. its a nice house if you see the pool and the inside. the pictures are somewhere online if you look for it.

Ok. good for him.I believed he must have gotten it b4 he went into power.I wanna believe that though.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by sukkot: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
andyanders:

Ok. good for him.I believed he must have gotten it b4 he went into power.I wanna believe that though.
lol they are all corrupt bro. trust me
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by tevinsolt: 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
kenkenn:
Is that thing a mansion?

Is there any major Road or street in Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcourt that you won't see more than 18 exotic buildings far better than that?

People will not allow Ben Murray Bruce manage his mud house.

Can Ben Murray Bruce not afford that cheap building on his own as a business man?

Mtcheeeeeew!

you only think you've seen better houses in Nigeria because that's where your scope ends. Those square concrete boxes you call mansions are eyesores. don't be fooled with the front view of the house, the house probably is 2 to 3 stories high that's including a walk in basement when you move to the rear side of the house. Architecture in Nigeria is still eons behind many places in the world, how much more when compared to America.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by andyanders: 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
sukkot:
lol they are all corrupt bro. trust me

You are right in terms of corruption. His days in NTA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by DobleO7: 6:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
udeagbalaC:

he was a former DG of nta,he exploited the agency to a sorry state
today nta is still the worse media agency in Nigeria

Why do some of you sound so lame in your comments? Can you explain in clear terms how he exploited and left NTA in a sorry state as claimed by you?
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by tevinsolt: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
this is the birds eye rear view of the house

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by nuttybyorigin(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
raymis:

Olodo...did u not read he bought? See d way you spelt "Mantion"
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
andyanders:

This is the type of homes you get in the country side of a state in America.
You really must be out of your mind. That's Beverly Hills. That's a mansion. It's either you're lying about your sojourn in this country, deliberately misleading readers, or you have no idea about the society you reside in.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
tevinsolt:

you only think you've seen better houses in Nigeria because that's where your scope ends. Those square concrete boxes you call mansions are eyesores. don't be fooled with the front view of the house, the house probably is 2 to 3 stories high that's including a walk in basement when you move to the rear side of the house. Architecture in Nigeria is still eons behind many places in the world, how much more when compared to America.
I laugh when Nigerians refer to their overpriced crap as "Mansions".
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by maxzzo1(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Trash....dated 2009,, amt 10,000 is worth of d house or what Trash....dis op na fish head make lie no kill u Ok(APC)
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by amanikondo: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
See buy Naija and agent of common sense.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by andyanders: 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
You really must be out of your mind. That's Beverly Hills. That's a mansion. It's either you're lying about your sojourn in this country, deliberately misleading readers, or you have no idea about the society you reside in.

Did you see anywhere I stated herein that the house is a mansion? I was telling them that the house cannot be referred to as a mansion in Beverly Hills.

I believe you don't understand English language hence your rant. I cannot argue with your person anyway.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 29, 2016
raymis:

I beg you to read the full story first... You talking off point
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by nedclinton(m): 11:40am On Jun 29, 2016
This (#Ben_Bruce)man has been rich b4 becoming a senator. After all,e bought d house in 2009.So would someone say Efcc should seize it. Some people sef.Just bcoz end dey own some serious debt.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by nedclinton(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2016
This (#Ben_Bruce)man has been rich before becoming a senator. After all,he bought the house in 2009.So while would someone say Efcc should seize it. Some people r just brain dead or jealous, politically and otherwise.Just because he's owing some serious debt.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Mansion In Beverly Hills, USA by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
andyanders:

Did you see anywhere I stated herein that the house is a mansion? I was telling them that the house cannot be referred to as a mansion in Beverly Hills.

I believe you don't understand English language hence your rant. I cannot argue with your person anyway.
Either you're shortsighted, halfway literate, just plain dumb or all three. Below is exactly what I wrote:

"That's Beverly Hills. That's a Mansion"

Then you replied with the bolded and dare compare my birth-language with your learned one.

Typical Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing / What I Will Do If I’m Attacked Abroad – Amaechi / Fighter Jet Pilot Rescued From Crash Site In Abuja (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.