Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Guide To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guide To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes (1023 Views)

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / How To Get A Girl's Number With Ease / How To Get A Girl's Number Easily And Quickly (2) (3) (4)

Guide To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by starchris(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2016
In getting a girl’s number, the most essential tip i can give you first is to make eye contact with. her. So you just spot that girl, and you have your confidence in check, this is how you should approach her:

Look long and straight into her eyes.
Never look down as it is a sign of submission, timidity, and weakness. Maintaining a constant eye contact when messing with any girl also says to her that you are interested in her and that you want to get to know her. This is a pre-requisite according to women.

Never look at a woman’s breasts when you’re talking to her (a common mistake many men makes).
Women will reject you and consider you disrespectful if you do so.

Be sure to smile
A smile sends a positive and important massage. A smile says, “I will not reject you. I like you.” A smile combined with prolonged eye contact says, “I like you a lot. I want to know you. Let’s talk.” Women who smile back at you and maintain eye contact with you too are those who will be most receptive to your advances. Note: Raised eyebrows is also a positive signal which you should interpret as a come-on. These next few tips should help you get that number.

Introducing yourself.
For example, simply say, “Oh, my name is (your name). I’m pleased to meet you.” Just use your first name in an informal situation and both your first and last name in a more formal setting. Then allow the woman you’re picking up to offer you her name. Pause for a moment, if she doesn’t offer it, ask her what her name is. This is very important, USE HER NAME in the very next sentence that comes out of your mouth. Using her name works like magic to put her at ease and makes her more interested in you. A
person’s name is the most important and powerful word you can ever say. continue reading @ www.vipgist.com/2016/06/the-definitive-guide-to-getting-any.html?m=1

Re: Guide To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by whogoscam: 10:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Useless post. All these stories to get number?

Go to any damn woman and demand her contact if she gives it to you fine, if she doesn't, fine. She is not the only person.

Stop hyping women

Re: Guide To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by Boring: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
common fone number shocked don become interview..
niggaaa plzzz undecided undecided

after all that process than what..pvssy asss
Re: Guide To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by Boring: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2016
common fone number shocked don become interview..
niggaaa plzzz undecided undecided

after all that process than what..pvssy asss undecided
Re: Guide To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by druxy(m): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2016
another one
Re: Guide To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by olatunjithomas(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2016
abeg, who read the post finish?
Re: Guide To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by icebis: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice one ladies are special people who deserves special treatment
Re: Guide To Get Any Girl’s Number In 2 Minutes by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2016

Is It Advisable To Date One's Course Mate? / Photo: Who Can Make Me Dis?? / Now Who Is The Greatest Between Cristiano Ronaldo & Lionel Messi?