Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) (57544 Views)

Marriage List Of A Community In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by greenhope(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Where is the list? I don't think everything there is up to N150,000
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by worlexy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
myners007:
The list is okay because a woman that is properly bred deserves more than what is contained in the list
Hmmm. So a man must incur massive debt just because he wants to marry a woman? When the woman starts suffering in the man's house I'm sure her people would start shouting on top of their voices, they would have forgotten that they are the ones that wrecked him. That's why most youths are running away from marriage these days

2 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by 400billionman: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
Court Marriage one time..
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by druxy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
simple now..she is for sale

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Pyno30: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
He don buy market
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Ghost447(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
Strahovski1:
Someone would now say women are not for sale in Nigeria Southeast ? Lol my ass
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by DRCIC(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
This list resemble something from Akaw Ibom state o, lol
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by laryom1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Not that much, I was actually expecting it to be never ending.
not that much really??
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by gmaribel(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lagosian29:
DAT LIST MUST BELONG TO SOME FAMILIES IN D SOUTH EAST - IMO STATE TO BE PRECISE

That is a typical AkwaIbom traditional marriage list. Its usually negotiable.

2 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
we are not begging u yorubas to marry our daughters if u cannot pay go and face ur black ugly sisters igbo girls are not cheap
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by castrokins(m): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oga, Nothing Do This List. You Get List, Call Your Family, Go And Argue It Out Given Your Financial Position.
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by bittertruthz: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
JAZES:
The sender who is confused about the marriage list he received from his now EX potential inlaws
shared the following photos because he feels that this is day light robbery.
He literally cuts off the relationship with the lady and the lady is at loggerheads with her parents
according to a reliable source because of the list.

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/06/28/oh-god-photos-see-the-never-ending-list-given-to-a-young-man-who-wants-to-marry/

Guys, is this enough reason not to marry the love of your life?
see the list below:

The person that composed manufactured the list has no conscience.
I could do anything for my in-laws but seeing this list will make me rude to the family.

Most girls are embarrassed with this kind of list. The ceremony is what matters not the material things.
No matter how cheap you gave your daughter out, do it with dignity. The groom's family will respect your daughter forever.
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hahaha hahaha haha. Why husband no go scarce. Rubbish
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by chichriso: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
this is corruption

2 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Viktor1983(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
SultanOfBrunei:
I bet my June salary, that list is from Mbaise in Imo state... cool lipsrsealed

in fact, in Mbaise, that list is never complete, and bride price no follow ooo

looks like ibibio/annang(akwaibom) list
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
JAZES:
The sender who is confused about the marriage list he received from his now EX potential inlaws
He literally cuts off the relationship with the lady and the lady is at loggerheads with her parents

http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/06/28/oh-god-photos-see-the-never-ending-list-given-to-a-young-man-who-wants-to-marry/

see the list below:

Which one be "one punch of plantain"
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by boardmem(m): 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2016
eluquenson:
By the list you will know the region of the bride

The region checker associations are here..................... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by jackie35(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
JAZES:

see the list below:

AMAKA
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Omoyeni360: 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Really, how will they survive the storm after wedding
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Ghost447(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nazaretha:
If one can't dance, don't nod to songs.

If he was financially buoyant, he wouldn't mumble a thing.

And, hope he knows, the lady will definitely get a better person.
It is about the reasonability, not only about the money per se. Even millionaires in some part of Nigeria don't pay such for traditional wedding items, but they spend much more than that in helping the in-laws' family. It is all about greed and more greed. What you are to benefit from your in-law is not only during the wedding, it is a life time benefit.
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by pinklingerie: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Not that much. It's only 2 pages .

Yoruba and Hausa girls are even more prettier and loyal. So let it be 38,000 pages...

3 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Compliant(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nazaretha:

OGA YOU WELL SO ? I DONT THINK YOU KNOW ANYTHING AND YOU SOUND LIKE GAY

4 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Strahovski1:
Someone would now say women are not for sale in Nigeria ? Lol my ass
this can only happened in EAST OF RIVER NIGER
didn't mention IPOB oooo
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by macjurek(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
It is high time the people behind the twenty-first century, get it right.

The married lady, after marrying will expect his brothers and sisters to be well come by the husband relatives, it is not possible.

Also the marriage is only partial to husband from other regions and not theirs,it shows clearly that they are selling their daughter away and a good bye.

1 Like

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Ghost447(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
JAZES:

and if i may ask, whats your definition of a better person: money or personality?

Its a shame that we define a person today in naija by the size of his bank account, the society looks down on
you when u dont have money and worships the one who does forgetting that tomorrow the man who doesnt have today
may have tomorrow.
Most of the stories of great men we have today have next to nothing when they tie the knot. Am sure obama will never be able to
afford that list when he married his wife, imagine if a thing as ephemeral as what its in the list above made Obama walk away,
just imagine what Mitchell will be feeling today.
Please lets get our priority right, that a man doesnt have money in his bank account today or cant afford something today doesnt mean
he wont be able to tomorrow- lets stop defining God's best creation by pseudo things.
. Thank you, but unfortunately they worship money in some part of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by pinklingerie: 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
greenhope:
Where is the list? I don't think everything there is up to N150,000

What's your case, glaucoma or river blindness?
Last line under father says "Dowry N400k while that of mother says "Dowry N200k. Meaning after all "Satan Done" (said and done) you go drop N600k besides the individual items on the list... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Aremu01(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
I have one of them as a crush,.... This is the major reason I don't want to ask her out
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Bestinstinct(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mine is 6pages
Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by Kidzzy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
those kinda ladies go Tay for their Papa house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by dauntless15(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
I'd rather build a house, look for a charming young lady and make her my baby mama, that way I'll be begged to marry her by her family instead, later they will still expect you to shoulder the responsibility of her family like you don't have better things to do with money, is she a Bugatti? Gerrara here men

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by crismark(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nazaretha:

mehn!!! u re such a fool....hw can u say dis rubbish even if I have 1billion naira in my account I can't waste dis amount on dowry items alone...wah abt traditional nd white wedding??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Marriage List Given To A Man Who Wants To Marry(photos) by djlaqua91(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Quite sad this practice still goes on. I believe this is synonymous with the East. Some traditions have to be flexible. Where I'm from most people return the dowry. The just accept it as custom and then return the money sharply. Ours is please take care of our daughter, we're not looking for a meal ticket. #ProudlyKogite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) / Benue Cousins Insist On Marrying Each Other Despite Stiff Oppositions / Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.