Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? (64156 Views)

Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / Tutsi Women Cheating When Married To Hutu Men Is Culturally Codified! / Why Is It That Nigerians Abroad Hardly Marry Nigerian Ladies Over There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by PresVA: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Not all women do...
Really working hard not to go out of shape, love being flexible. ..
Having a supportive husband helps too, you can achieve just anything together. .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by iykedare(m): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2016
womanlyke:

generalize your assertion she is also a married woman,how slim is she?

She is slimmer than you are and even more beautiful than you will ever get.

Let her out of this topic. Concentrate on getting a good job. Hunger go finish your wretched life.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 29, 2016
vague:
Im sure your mama works all day, but why is she still fat? In fact you that works 9-5 a day and Davido who jumps from club to club and and ashawo to ashawo is still richer than you, what is your excuse?

Hahah, there you go boy. Hey kid? How you doing?.

Ok let's get it straight.... My mum is a sierra leonean and she ain't fat. Besides why not compare your mum nd mine... I bet your mum passes infront of my tv..i'll miss 2episodes of game of thrones..

I don't throw tantrums. Affluence, bro your net worth ain't up to mytoilet seat.

Ciao!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by iykedare(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2016
PresVA:
Not all women do...
Really working hard not to go out of shape, love being flexible. ..
Having a supportive husband helps too, you can achieve just anything together. .

Best comment. These ones here are busy giving excuses and attacking the men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by claremont(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2016
Admin, pages 6-12 of this thread is filled with people insulting each other and their respective moms. Address it accordingly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by sinaj(f): 7:51am On Jun 29, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

my sista u lie in d name of d Lord!

have u seen diz women sit down to eat?
lawd av mercy!
They Can Eat Everythin 4rm Libya To South Africa. angry

Really shocked

Didn't knw o!

I think m surrounded by women that eat less.

Xo where did u see them?

Your wife or ur mom?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by sinaj(f): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2016
Jacksonville:

Hahah, there you go boy. Hey kid? How you doing?.

Ok let's get it straight.... My mum is a sierra leonean and she ain't fat. Besides why not compare your mum nd mine... I bet your mum passes infront of my tv..i'll miss 2episodes of game of thrones..

I don't throw tantrums. Affluence, bro your net worth ain't up to mytoilet seat.

Ciao!

Ur yo momma punch line is so stale.

Learn something new boy wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by DeRay98(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
The problem the husband nd his relative will giv her is enof for her to swell up from within

If you are one of those young ladies programmed to believe that in-laws are evil, i pity you because even when you have angel in-laws you might still end up hating them and risk losing your marriage.
I know a young wife who did and she fabricated lies to justify hating her laws, she is the one who walked out when the problems she caused overwhelmed her.
Change your mindset while you still have time. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Youngpo413:
My uncles do....
okay.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by falconey(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2016
vague:
the way its inevitable for most Nigerian men to be rich?

aren't you deviating from the subject matter of the thread?

being rich has lots of factors , i believe you know that and the thread has nothing to do with them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Fash20: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
dnt get pot belly too coz it's an ugly sight to behold
Alright. I'm athletic so I cannot have put belly.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by tomquest: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Closetoheart:

I pity the woman that will marry you...Ha! Igi eleera.

My wife laughed so hard when she read your post. I guess you should pity yourself rather.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by sinaj(f): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2016
Fash20:
Alright. I'm athletic so I cannot have put belly.

I work out too nd cnt be fat wink

Lol

M telling you like we wana get married grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:

angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:

Lol. No make i start with you. Is he ur husband? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2016
op I guess the best person to ask is your mother, ask her why she is fat
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Blessograo(f): 8:33am On Jun 29, 2016
tomquest:
I met some former colleagues of mine whom I'd seen about 6 years ago. Believe me, while I was able to recognize all the guys, it was a Herculean task identifying all the ladies, most of whom I knew to be slim/trim/curvy and unmarried then. Almost all of these once-slim ladies are now looking big and fat and absolutely less plummy than they used to be.

Why is it hard for MANY married ladies to stay trim and sexy? Is marriage a "breakthrough from hunger" or what? And why do they express shock when their husbands go after trim and shapely ladies outside? Is it that they didn't know that men are typically motivated by sensual sights?

I've seen a lot of ladies in their 30s who are so lazy to even take a 20 minutes walk in a week, at least just to exercise and burn some fat. Let's not even mention going to the gym. They drive or board okada all their lives. And when they eat, you'd ve amazed at the amount of calories they consume!

Are this category of ladies aware that the game is becoming dangerously tighter because "oga" is constantly inundated with young, trim, energetic and sexy girls on a daily basis; while his own wife keeps growing fat and out of shape and looking like his mother? Guys, do you like your wife looking like she's your mum?
If only you know how to respect women it will bevthe last nonsense you will post, Child bearing alone has already made then put on more weight, they go to work, come back tobtake care of the husband and kids yet the husband will insult and complain that she's too lazy is the reason she's preparing food late, meanwhile through out the whole day she hasn't eaten because she's busy and due to the hunger the next food she eats gety converted and stored as sugar to help her with the next day's job and only little is digested and excreted, before you know it the kids are fighting and crying over one thing and she always has to be there to know the latest information in her home, she's always multi tasking, even the thought of her husband and kids makes her restless, yet het parents and siblings are still there to take care of, she has to please her husband's family too and she has no time to take care of herself nor notice when she begins to add more weight, she goes to church to pray for her family cos she knows her husband might decide not to go that day and there's little she can do to force him. She doesn't have time to take a walk it go to gym because she has to be everywhere like, kitchen, market, PTA meeting, family events and the littlevtime age needs to rest you open your mouth to say she's been lazy to take one stupid walk your talk from saying she's lazy will graduate to be that she's gossiping with other housewives or she's seeing married neighbor the very day you see her taking a walk just to say hi to someone. All these things they do is what men cannot do which is why most widowers die or re-marry immediately their wife does because the burden is too much for them which is why women get suprised that after all they have done to keep the family and the husband happy he sees someone else good for ONLY HIS SEXUAL PLEASURE NOT SOMEONE BETTER THAN THEM. Appreciate every good woman in your life, their size doesn't reduce the good in them.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by lordyugo: 8:35am On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
yea xo true.

Dieting helps a lot.

Just that the awareness is so low.

It's all abt work out.
Many of them that evn claim to work out still do it the wrong way.

It's just the educated ones that knows how to go abt dieting

That's why I used the word, Average Nigerian women

yea d awareness is so low plus d mindset dat to command respect u need a certain body mass to show off affluence loool.
I tell pple d first rule of dieting is nvr skip breakfast nd eat 6 small square nd dr reaction is hilarious
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Fash20: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:

Lol
Lol grin grin.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by Martartins(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2016
It is the same for men. Most people see marriage as an end to a lot of things,especially women, who see it as an end to look sexy and healthier. Nigerians should take a look at the life expentantcy of an average Nigerian and you would be shocked that the fats and calories we take is what doesnt keep some of us to go above 60!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by halfricanadian(f): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2016
DeRay98:

If you are one of those young ladies programmed to believe that in-laws are evil, i pity you because even when you have angel in-laws you might still end up hating them and risk losing your marriage.
I know a young wife who did and she fabricated lies to justify hating her laws, she is the one who walked out when the problems she caused overwhelmed her.
Change your mindset while you still have time. sad

Excuse me? If u kno me too well u will kno i never create problems cos im always on my own d last thing for me on earth to do is sit and create problems i do my things nd i hate wen any one interfere i fail non of ur business i succeed same actually i'm nt changing mysef cos i cant get to sit down nd d next thing my brain process is ow to look for trouble my brain cant phantom it. Its always d other way around for me
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by pennyland(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2016
base on your comment its seems your among the class women mentioned by op,
for me,be you man or woman are all nature,I hav a Fat friend that was pregnant after giving birth she became slim and cuv
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by tomquest: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2016
lordyugo:

it all boils dwn to diet,u can be busy as hell bt wit diet it doesnt matter, chk out celebrities dt are busy 24 7 bt r able to remain trim cos it all boils dwn to diet. We eat lots of starchy food

Just lunch at my staff canteen leaves me startled most times. I struggle to finish a wrap of eba while I observe a couple of colleagues (men and women alike) demolish two wraps! There's this fellow who even does three!

Later we blame the excessive weight gain on childbirth...

Person wey go fail exam must always find excuse...

WHO reports that EXCESSIVE WEIGHT is a big health risk for the family. But rather than admit and find a solution, most Nigerians would rather argue and speak big grammar...

Goggle should be your friend on the HEALTH RISKS OF EXCESS FAT, not me. BMI should always keep you folks in check, for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by DeRay98(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Excuse me? If u kno me too well u will kno i never create problems cos im always on my own d last thing for me on earth to do is sit and create problems i do my things nd i hate wen any one interfere i fail non of ur business i succeed same actually i'm nt changing mysef cos i cant get to sit down nd d next thing my brain process is ow to look for trouble my brain cant phantom it. Its always d other way around for me

Spitting fire, only one punctuation in your blazing reply...shows you 're a teenager. You need more maturity, I only tendered an advice.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by MCeeShort(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:
How about you teach your pus-sified friend to act the same. grin
U can take a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by femi4: 9:05am On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:
Average Nigerian women don't keep nanny. They wake up by 5a.m, dress up d kids nd also leave for work.

They rush back hme after work, to get d kids nd also prepare dinner.
Some of them also work on saturdays.
Nd d routine continues.

Instead of u to appreciate them, u here complaining abt their weight gain.

Pregnancy also change their body too, nd contribute to d weight gain.

The posters above calling women lazy might be typing with their pot belly resting on their laps undecided

Now Mr op, can u also explain why some men gain weight nd pot belly after marriage

What stops them frm hitting d gym undecided
Dem don make Sarah vex for this thread
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by lordyugo: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2016
tomquest:

Just lunch at my staff canteen leaves me startled most times. I struggle to finish a wrap of eba while I observe a couple of colleagues (men and women alike) demolish two wraps! There's this fellow who even does three!

Later we blame the excessive weight gain on childbirth...

Person wey go fail exam must always find excuse...

WHO reports that EXCESSIVE WEIGHT is a big health risk for the family. But rather than admit and find a solution, most Nigerians would rather argue and speak big grammar...

Goggle should be your friend on the HEALTH RISKS OF EXCESS FAT, not me. BMI should always keep you folks in check, for your own good.

yea d awareness is really low cos truth be told mst africans like food nd we do so much parties dat nobody wants to hear bout dieting wen u hv lots of meat nd d rest staring at u loool
self discipline is low on dat

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by robosky02(m): 9:09am On Jun 29, 2016
Aminat508:
wetin be this na undecided person dey fast angry

watin you find reach kitchen lol grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by tomquest: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2016
sinaj:

Lol

The two of you should be a perfect match then, lol. I like your maturity and sense of humor. We learn everyday.

Cc: Fash20
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by sukkot: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2016
vicchi12:

Where are you ?
at the moment ? northern england. manchester area
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by tomquest: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2016
2dugged:
op I guess the best person to ask is your mother, ask her why she is fat

My mother died when I was a little boy.

I hope you are happier now with your unprovoked insult?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Grow Out Of Shape When Married? by yom2(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
The problem the husband nd his relative will giv her is enof for her to swell up from within
this is not enough excuse. I know d very educated ones who make out time to keep in shape. Some times it is exposure and discipline.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.