Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? (4974 Views)

Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) / Nigerian Lady Who Did Introduction With A Man She Never Dated, Advises Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by PrincessAnna: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
robosky02:

then come over cheesy
Coming lovely boskykiss

Hope its not stew and how to prepare okro, the Yoruba way.....
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by PrincessAnna: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
robosky02:

then come over cheesy
Send to ahnie plskiss
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by rosieluv(f): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
realdee44:
she’s very homely, she does virtually everything a lady should do in the home without being told. Really? I thought you guys said ladies have nothing to offer a man other than sex. You boys & men are as confuse as president Buhari & former president Jonathan.
ooooh God bless you sister
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
onstelly:

Lol its very stressful my dear but fun in its own way
true sha...
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by scentmarlc(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
HerexG:
Just recently I observed something that might interest you; it was what led me to the writing of this post. Now here is it friend of mine has this girlfriend who works in a bank, when you see this couple from afar you would think they are head over heels in love with each other. But recently I observed the lady and my friend don’t hang out as they used to anymore, so ask my friend about his babe and he dropped the bombshell to me. He broke up with the lady and I asked why.....why he would break up with such a sweet girl. And he started complaining about the lady, he said the lady wouldn’t touch anything in his house, there was a day he was prompted to ask her to cook but guess what the lady said; she said her pastor told her not to cook for any man who is not yet husband, clean the house she wouldn’t, all she does is eat the guys food, pass the night at his house and leave. The small home menial works a lady should do on her free-will without anybody telling them, is what this lady would say her pastor told her not to do until my friend comes to pay her bride prize. My friend kept bearing this until he was pushed to try out another lady, this new lady is not as beautiful and sophisticated as the former but she’s very homely, she does virtually everything a lady should do in the home without being told, this was what led to my friend breaking up with his former heartthrob. And now my friend told me how happy he is now with the new lady, he is right now planning to propose to the new lady.

Ladies please don’t fall for that old crap” My pastor said this, my pastor said that” use your intuition, be a matured woman upstairs, a woman of yourself, who makes and takes her own decisions, bearing all risk and consequences of the decisions made. For those still following their religious leader’s teachings, know that these old religious practices you hold in a high esteem might not stand the present test of time; no religious book has got a new revised standard. So don’t lose that man because of any religion, like my pops will always say “play your own part, there the true owner lies”

Source: http://liteworld..com.ng/2016/06/should-single-lady-cook-for-her.html

technically speaking, Yes she is under obligations to do so.

Frankly speaking, it further boost her ratings.

But spiritually speaking, its believed to lessen her standard

Scently speaking, IT IS A MUST cheesy cheesy
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by realdee44(f): 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
rosieluv:

ooooh God bless you sister
And bless you too dear.
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by STENON(f): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
It depends on the level of your relationship and the frequency of your visitation to his house. At least once in every two/three months, You can still assist him with his house chores but not to the extent of turning yourself to his housemaid and it's a signal for you to take your leave ASAP.

You dnt need to spend a month or three weeks with your partner all for the sake of visitation, Haba !!!

E.g. After cooking and eating together with your partner, it's a normal thing to wash the plates and the cooking utensils.
Re: Should a lady cook for a man she is dating? by Assslayer: 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is thread getting interesting by the day grin

Lalasticlala, Ishilove abeg come help carry am throwey for fp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are There Black Beauties With Bodies As Gorgeous As This? (photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Nakitende Esther, Ugandan Plus Size Model / My Loyal Girlfriend Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.