Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! (4227 Views)

10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by 0ubenji(m): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
bqlekan:
Op, let me help you with a better title.... grin

why you should not worry if you are UNABLE to get a girlfriend
Haha..u seem to undastand the OP's "frustration of singlehood" quite well
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Puresolutions: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeeTus:
Yea. Women love drama.

I don't toast women. I use right words when it matters most and they love that.

Now i have attracted a pretty lovely girl who wants me to come to her house but i'm really scared. But she has promised me that her parents will welcome me well.

Man, should i go?

@DeeTus you're swimming against the tide bro.You forgot your thread is why having a girl friend is unnecesary..we all form hard until we fall in love it happens to all of us..Well done bro.. grin
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by bqlekan(m): 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
0ubenji:
Haha..u seem to undastand the OP's "frustration of singlehood" quite well
I tell you my brother
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Puresolutions:

@DeeTus you're swimming against the tide bro.You forgot your thread is why having a girl friend is unnecesary..we all form hard until we fall in love it happens to all of us..Well done bro.. grin
Hahahahahaha. She's just a friend before you put me into trouble.
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Puresolutions: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeeTus:

@DeeTus why are u screaming so loud.Are u in Primary Four..Your age mates don dey fall inside this kind trouble nah.anyways it always starts this way.hard guy ant admit he's falling in love so he's screaming back in defense... Omo she don make you fall in love...I'm sinin in D'Banj..Lol
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Puresolutions: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeeTus:

@DeeTus why are u screaming so loud.Are u in Primary Four..Your age mates don dey fall inside this kind trouble nah.anyways it always starts this way.hard guy ant admit he's falling in love so he's screaming back in defense... Omo she don make you fall in love...I'm sinin in D'Banj..Lol.. grin
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Puresolutions:

@DeeTus why are u screaming so loud.Are u in Primary Four..Your age mates don dey fall inside this kind trouble nah.anyways it always starts this way.hard guy ant admit he's falling in love so he's screaming back in defense... Omo she don make you fall in love...I'm sinin in D'Banj..Lol
I have a friend on Nairaland. So this love you're talking about, there's God. grin

That's why i said you shouldn't put me into trouble.

Are u in Abuja?
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Puresolutions: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeeTus:
I have a friend on Nairaland. So this love you're talking about, there's God. grin

That's why i said you shouldn't put me into trouble.

Are u in Abuja?

@DeeTus my apologies I'm in Lag...been a while i visited Abuja
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Puresolutions:

@DeeTus my apologies I'm in Lag...been a while i visited Abuja
it's ok but where in Lag r u?
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Puresolutions: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeeTus:
it's ok but where in Lag r u?

Ajah.

But why would a girl who's not your gf ask yu to come visit her parent... does it make sense?
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeeTus:
1. It's a sin.

2. Emotional trauma.

3. Full of drama

4. It's really expensive.

5. Distractions

Disclaimer: It's always nice to allow a girl stay with you for a while and give her money thereafter. True or false cheesy
[email] True. FWB over gf. [/email]
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by spanzed(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
Another public lecture
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Vikky014(f): 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2016
firstking01:
Getting to have a gf becomes a sin when you both induldge in sexual activities
Can guys really hold themselves
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
Puresolutions:

Ajah.

But why would a girl who's not your gf ask yu to come visit her parent... does it make sense?
A friend can also do that.

Any woman who invites you to her home has a lot of interest in you.

First, she's very proud of you. Second, she likes you. Third, she wants to know if her family will like you too.

There are so many other good reasons she's doing it.

The way i apologized to her and her friends showed a lot of good traits in me. That's what you said and that's why they came to sit with us.

So i think i'm lucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Puresolutions: 9:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeeTus:
A friend can also do that.

Any woman who invites you to her home has a lot of interest in you.

First, she's very proud of you. Second, she likes you. Third, she wants to know if her family will like you too.

There are so many other good reasons she's doing it.

The way i apologized to her and her friends showed a lot of good traits in me. That's what you said and that's why they came to sit with us.

So i think i'm lucky.

You're playin civil abi.. grin because u knw she's here again shey.. grin
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Puresolutions:

You're playin civil abi.. grin because u knw she's here again shey.. grin
No man lol
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Puresolutions: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeeTus:
No man lol

Gud luck bro cant help but say it sounds positive enuf to explore
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Vikky014:
Lol. And women can't hold themselves. Without us, life is like a broken pencil to you girls. cheesy
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
Vikky014:
Lol. And women can't hold themselves either. Without us, life is like a broken pencil to you girls. cheesy
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Vikky014:
Am i nt holding myself with youtongue
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Vikky014(f): 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
firstking01:
Am i nt holding myself with youtongue
lol. dnt worry i go gist u abt my experience nt here though
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Vikky014(f): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
DeeTus:
Lol. And women can't hold themselves either. Without us, life is like a broken pencil to you girls. cheesy
nah u sabi
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by firstking01(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2016
Vikky014:
lol. dnt worry i go gist u abt my experience nt here though
OK, gist me bout it on whatsapp, asap.

Btw thanks for saying yesgrin
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Vikky014:
nah u sabi
Awww...I'm just saying the truth girl. Women love attention and when they do not get it, they seem to get frustrated.

Nearly everyday you're being hit on and how will your life be if you stay couple of weeks without anyone approach you. Won't you go to the mirror and look at yourself and say what's wrong with me? Lol.

Now i only give attention to those who deserve it. Not just any girl. cheesy

Quality is always better than quanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Puresolutions: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Awww...I'm just saying the truth girl. Women love attention and when they do not get it, they seem to get frustrated.

Nearly everyday you're being hit on and how will your life be if you stay couple of weeks without anyone approach you. Won't you go to the mirror and look at yourself and say what's wrong with me? Lol.

@DeeTus you've got a great sense of your being... see...Now i only give attention to those who deserve it. Not just any girl.

I love that it's called guts !
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Puresolutions:

@DeeTus you've got a great sense of your being... see...Now i only give attention to those who deserve it. Not just any girl.

I love that it's called guts !
Oh thnks. How r u today man?
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Puresolutions: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2016
DeeTus:
Oh thnks. How r u today man?

You're welcome bro.

Puttin my hustle on
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Vikky014(f): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
DeeTus:

YOU WON
Re: Why Having A Girlfriend Is Unnecessary! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Vikky014:
YOU WON
Cool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did A Man Died During Sex / Model Exposes Her Perfect Boobs In New Photos (ADULT ONLY) / Another Slay Queen Display Huge Boobs On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.