Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) (30986 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:
Then,she was a QUEEN
Was a lot easy to WIN
Now she's a KING
She doesn't reply her PINGs angry
I'd sit back and eat butteredbread hoping someday she'd lose her WINGs
And fall…………right into my arms BANG!!! grin grin grin

just doing this for the fun of it
GIYAZZ mimzy and co. oya come guessgrin

This one pass me o Hian.

I know yaay . its creamish grin

Oh no... It's queenkingchezzypuffpuff grin

1 Like

Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin grin was quite easy
hehe yeah. u gave a clue abt her three monikers.
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Lsofdk(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Tell me jawe angry
grin grin check the first linewink
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 29, 2016
refiner:
lol...why did you type my name?...it's no longer a game again!undecided

really?I never thought it was a game
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin grin check the first linewink

Tired of racking my brain na puhleazeeee
Caringguy:
our Queen, i have been crushing on you right from the scene" she's the goddess on NL, omo go and check her skin" her monicker ends with 'Y' , and i love her so much, plz don't ask me why'' I know i'm not the best dude for her, but i will try to make her mine''
SMH
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Lsofdk(m): 7:19am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

This one pass me o Hian.

I know yaay . its cream ish grin
Not her, samurai already got it
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:23am On Jun 29, 2016
refiner:

awwwww...so lovely of you!...

i love your car personality!wink
Lmao! You're Welcome pretty. grin
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Lsofdk(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Tired of racking my brain na puhleazeeee
grin I've done my job, i don give you clue
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:
Then,she was a QUEEN
Was a lot easy to WIN
Now she's a KING

KingCheezyPuff
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

This one pass me o Hian.

I know yaay . its creamish grin

Oh no... It's queenkingchezzypuffpuff grin
So you're a fan of B-Rabbit?
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2016
bqlekan:
Is giyazz trying to give refiner a lift? I bet you shouldn't. Lest she jumps off when something better passes by..

1 Like

Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Lsofdk(m): 7:31am On Jun 29, 2016
GIYAZZ:
KingCheezyPuff
yeah cool
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Meajor(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2016
hey babe, you're an angel, i truly love you,
many things, i really love about you,
your smiles, your figure, and your fine face,
if only you gonna give me a good space, sure we gonna solve everything like a good case....
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 29, 2016
This is some fun thread. grin
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Okay here we go shocked shocked

She's fine she's fly, she's just like fine wine.
Every other night she's got be thinking like wow.
I care, but the fear of "oh yeah tongue" doesn't seem to make me near.
Like a fray I think I'll just walk away.
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*Clears throat*

•My love for you pass CALCULUS

•You fine pass LALASTICALA

•My brain dey rotate MATHEMATICAL

•I love PSYCHOLOGICAL, METROLOGICAL, PHYSIOLOGICAL

•Romeo let me be your JUILET

•You will die for me like JAKE

•I'll live and sing for you like DRAKE

•If I can't DESIGN our love, I'll REDESIGN

•If I cant DRAW our love, I'll WITHDRAW

gringringrin

*Abeg oo I no sabi rap, Na my first time be dis. Make Una no laugh me too much...

Cc Giyanazz, Kyle kelvins, Vic's tar, smelly south , Air duly an, Denny Ben
Hahaha....

Wow!
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Smellymouth: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2016
Laveda:
I love a guy who's handsome and tall/
Brown skinned, his image dance 'long my thoughts/
reeks of intelligence, hard to imagine what this man has in store/
I wish this Nigga would smash all my walls/

grin best I could try..

Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by handsam(m): 8:13am On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:
Then,she was a QUEEN
Was a lot easy to WIN
Now she's a KING

Kingcheezypuff grin...Puffy someone is crushing on you and you are busy crushing on mynd44 ...

She is yours jawe babatonguecheesy
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2016
AirSultan:
Hahaha....

Wow!

My mentor...... wink

Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by MUVA(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Tell us jare undecided
Morning babe.. smiley
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2016
SANDOSKI:

My mentor...... wink
Good morning jorcheesy

Trust you had a great nightsmiley
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by MUVA(m): 8:23am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
SINAJ
Bawo? undecided
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by bqlekan(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2016
refiner:

grin...go and buy your okada and leave me alone!..jealousy!tonguetongue

awww...his car is cool and comfortable...will love to go on a ride with him again...cheesy

Hmmm, I pity you, go and be following all those people with car, some of them can fit be ritualists ooo. See ayam telling you now..

1 Like

Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by hertz9te(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:
Skin so smooth , you could mistaken it for fine China
Eyes so bright, i drowned in it and you got me intoxicated
Before I could even say jack, you got me under the weather
Barely even met u and uve gat me feeling like a queen in ur kingdom cheesy

Giyazz I try?? grin
wow
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by hertz9te(m): 9:04am On Jun 29, 2016
you told us all to Bust, i aint in a rush would love to pen down emotions,,but i aint got a CRUSH.
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

Not her, samurai already got it

I got it too jor
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Lsofdk:

grin I've done my job, i don give you clue

You're not nice sha..KO DA ooooo cry
MUVA:

Bawo? undecided
I have always known, that u have a thing for sinaj.
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2016
GIYAZZ:
So you're a fan of B-Rabbit?

Who is that??
Re: Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:

Try again cheesy
Not again, do i expect u to admit to that? No typical naija babes can even deny wen caught red handed not to talk of this one. cheesy cheesy cheesy
MUVA:

Morning babe.. smiley

Gm. Hope u slept well wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her / If Your Ex Is Married But Still Wants You / Why Do Women Hate Male Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.