Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja (43329 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by wowmenow: 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Progressive01:
All illiterate iPod Bonobo Monkeys who quote me shall be ignored.

Keep this in mind as you bash your flat heads on the wall thinking that affects Buhari or myself in any way.

Omenka why did you create a new moniker nah
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by obynaDmob(m): 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
mightyhaze:
quit talking trash u dis untrained kid and heed good advice.

Ur dry jokes evokes nuffn but sympathy.

His post was funny sha
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by BlackChyld(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Pretty ladies!

The two sisters look alike facially, but a slight difference in the size of their b00bs.

But they are still in Ramadan now, how come Zahra is standing so close to the guy?
Bad azz, you head dey there grin
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by IVORY2009(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
mightyhaze:
omenka the clown,..

U try too hard dese days to be witty,but to no avail...

U shd take it easy on the dry jokes sho gbo?
So is "Omenka" dat uses dat progressive handle? Okay #follow
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Thobiy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
hemartins:
I see modesty and beauty.
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by keypad1: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na who dey fvck these girls sef?
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by IMASTEX: 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
enjoy yourself, baby boo!
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Progressive01:
The chain her "boyfriend" is wearing costs 50million. If Buhari is not so corrupt, where did his daughter get such a money for her "boyfriend"?? -- PDP twitter handle.
God! Don't be naughty bro grin
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by BlackChyld(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
mightyhaze:
omenka the clown,..

U try too hard dese days to be witty,but to no avail...

U shd take it easy on the dry jokes sho gbo?
Come on, you and I know that those douchebags are capable of silly tweets like this. grin
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Netfad(m): 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Pretty ladies!

The two sisters look alike facially, but a slight difference in the size of their b00bs.

But they are still in Ramadan now, how come Zahra is standing so close to the guy?

Lolz...Y indeed Buh it's a free world na sha
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Fawklicant: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
Are these ones trying to form Obama daughters? GTFOH! WGAS?
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Damfostopper(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Pretty ladies!

so she should stand close to a transformer shey or cow..... Nigerians n stupidiity dey like bread n butter

1 Like

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Coolgent(m): 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2016
I got question for Muslims folks...
Why is it that Aisha, Zahra and Hanan Buhari aintwearing hijabs, infact Aisha Buhari never wear one.
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by BlackChyld(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Progressive01:

Keep this in mind as you bash your flat heads on the wall thinking that affects Buhari or myself in any way.
Wicked grin, IPod youths and flat head

2 Likes

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
They both look pretty dull like their father... .
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by BlackChyld(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2016
Progressive01:

Wicked grin, IPod youths and flat head are 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by EbukaLive(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Coolgent:
Why is it that Aisha, Zahra and Hanan Buhari aintwearing hijabs, infact Aisha Buhari never wear one.
Because Buhari is not an Islamic Fundamentalist
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
Progressive01:
The chain her "boyfriend" is wearing costs 50million. If Buhari is not so corrupt, where did his daughter get such a money for her "boyfriend"?? -- PDP twitter handle.
grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by HomoSapiien: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I'LL SCREW THEM BOTH FOR NO CHARGE! angry

You want to screw your life niyen
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by GorkoSusaay: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Coolgent:

"Hijab" is a garment used to cover hair and upper body. It is not the garment that is important but the covering of the female awra.
These two young ladies are properly covered. But they are not using the arabic "hijab", but the headwrap and upper body cover, common in Sahelian societies.

1 Like

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by nortcentrallord(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Nigerians! Suffering and smiling. Even those that have not eating today will use the opportunity of free mb to come here and admire buhari's children. Even those fasting wish they could eat them like tomato... what a shame! am sure their dad is feeling you pains...

The very reason why politicians will keep ripping Nigerians off with no consequences. The "Rankadede" symptom. Thank God I am who I am sha.
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by kinibd(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
na dem dem

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by HarbySloy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
[b][/b]can't help but ... Whenever I saw this Zahra & co. Pics. If not that av found my missing bone, I have the faith/hope that no matter what, I will make any one of them mine.
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by junta007(f): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lovely
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Ralphdan(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Na una papa wan chock people4 dis country abi
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by gozmok1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
HANAN MY LOVE I DISLIKE YOUR FATHER BUT THAT WON'T STOP ME YOU KNOW
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Brightgem(f): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]these b*tch ass ladies be coveling their bodies like they don't feck with their bouy flends
[/size]
Let me help u get banned a while... grin
Category1:
[size=15pt]these b*tch ass ladies be coveling their bodies like they don't feck with their bouy flends
[/size]
Let me help u get banned a while...
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Zaiah1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
kokoA:
**in falz's voice** assually iyam not understanding ow a somebody can ate the man who's thing producing these kind of beauty..
**in IGODIE'S voice **. SHEY NA BEAUTY NIGERIANS WAN CHOP?

1 Like

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Brightgem(f): 9:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Coolgent:
Hijab does not exclusuvely refer to what u picture, the word infact drscribes the prescribed way of dressing which is to b properly covered in loose fitting clothes. But this will only mean anything to u if ur question isnt to just spite.Bottom line is, she dresses modestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by regma: 9:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
the two look alike

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go / Tinubu's N25m Gift Tears Lam Adesina's Followers Apart / Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.