Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja (43345 Views)

Hanan Buhari, Youngest Daughter Of Muhammadu Buhari Stuns In New Photos / Hanan Buhari Hosts Photo Exhibition In Abuja (Photos) / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by ring7(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Pretty ladies!

The two sisters look alike facially, but a slight difference in the size of their b00bs.

But they are still in Ramadan now, how come Zahra is standing so close to the guy?
zahra cloth was padded,speaking from experience
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by LAUWALI222(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2016
[quote author=wowmenow post=47018595]Daughters of a thief mother and tyrant father
[/quote
God will judge according to your word. Do justice
comfirmed b4 you comfess
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by LAUWALI222(m): 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
wowmenow:
Daughters of a thief mother and tyrant father
God will judge you according to your word. Do justice & comfirmed b4 you comfess

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by LAUWALI222(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
wowmenow:
Daughters of a thief mother and tyrant father
God will judge you according to your word. Do justice & comfirmed b4 you comfess

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Certifiedbillio(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
lordkit2:
Comedian Chuks D General posted this photo he took with President Buhari's daughters, Zahra and Hanan in Abuja today.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/28/photo-zahra-and-hanan-buhari-spotted-in-abuja/

chaiii

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2016
charix:
So in real life this girl is not as pretty as her pictures portray? I've learned today.

As In My broda,

I just dey wonder whether na d same Zahra

2 Likes

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Barney11: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
chain,chucks d general don unveil this girl real face though not ugly but at least we get to know her level of beauty and not those over edited pics.I love their modesty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Respect55(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Progressive01:
All illiterate iPod Bonobo Monkeys who quote me shall be ignored.

Keep this in mind as you bash your flat heads on the wall thinking that affects Buhari or myself in any way.

See as u dey cari Buhari mata for head like say him even know say u dey exist. No die of hbp o
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Coolgent(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
GorkoSusaay:

"Hijab" is a garment used to cover hair and upper body. It is not the garment that is important but the covering of the female awra.
These two young ladies are properly covered. But they are not using the arabic "hijab", but the headwrap and upper body cover, common in Sahelian societies.
Thanks but they aint properly covered considering the fact that u can easily see their front bumpers
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Pretty ladies!

The two sisters look alike facially, but a slight difference in the size of their b00bs.

But they are still in Ramadan now, how come Zahra is standing so close to the guy?
This one na scanner o, see as e scan do analysis. ogaa gan ni o, this one go De scan woman pant under jeans
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by rufaikoko(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
Modest in display.
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by ilovetheline: 5:15am On Jun 29, 2016
Progressive01:
The chain her "boyfriend" is wearing costs N50million. If Buhari is not so corrupt, where did his daughter get such money for her "boyfriend"?? -- PDP twitter handle.

Edit:

The guy's name is even Chuks sef- perhaps our Pa Chukwudi, Saraki's Abobaku, on nairaland.

"Chucks is a Hausa Fulani slave"-- iPod Bonobo Monkeys.
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by MChaze25(m): 6:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Progressive01:
The chain her "boyfriend" is wearing costs N50million. If Buhari is not so corrupt, where did his daughter get such money for her "boyfriend"?? -- PDP twitter handle.

Edit:

The guy's name is even Chuks sef- perhaps our Pa Chukwudi, Saraki's Abobaku, on nairaland.

"Chucks is a Hausa Fulani slave"-- iPod Bonobo Monkeys.
Go for a brain surgery please
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2016
lovely babes.
Re: Zahra And Hanan Buhari Spotted In Abuja by Simopy(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2016
pretty ladies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Middle School Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him / Buhari Returns Budget For The 3rd Time, Demands Final Copy / Buhari's Cabinet Shake-up: My Candid Recommendations For Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.