Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman (1599 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by whogoscam: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2016
And I was just about to enter the station when she just drove past without trafficating, or Horning, just entered my front and as a result we both had a collision. My head light was broken so was hers and I came down to even discuss the matter. Immediately I received a dirty slap. Telling me that I am drunk and irresponsible. Imagine that.

Right there I returned the slap to her and blamed her for her useless driving and cheap car that she bought by spreading her wh0re legs for one cheif. The station guards came to separate us and resolve the matter as we were both arrested for assault.

After writing our statements we all went our separate ways since both vehicles were damaged. Just imagine nigeria women.. those fat madam that think they are everything
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 29, 2016
NO CASE. Discharged and acquitted.

1 Like

Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by whogoscam: 12:53am On Jun 29, 2016
It's so annoying
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by bolt000(m): 12:53am On Jun 29, 2016
I Hope You Made The Slap Sounding.. Most Of These Nigerian Bbw Think They Are Untouchable.
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by FactsTruths: 12:58am On Jun 29, 2016
I think you should have maintained your cool
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:59am On Jun 29, 2016
Had it been say u no return dy favour of slap eeeeh......i cant lay my hands on a woman doesn't mean i cant give this type a proper beating
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 29, 2016
whogoscam:
Immediately I received a dirty slap......Right there I returned the slap to her

No nau, u shouldn't have slapped her back. U should have given her a flower instead, hug and appreciate her for d slap and even book appointments for future slaps. Don't u know she's a woman? grin

Mtcheeew! Bros hope say ur return slap echo well well? One crate of stout for u

3 Likes

Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 29, 2016
FactsTruths:

because?
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by SafeDavid(m): 1:39am On Jun 29, 2016
grin
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 29, 2016
FactsTruths:
By maintaining his cool he returned the slap nah,if na me i wud ave done worse ooo..naso Gidibo go start...why woman go slap me when she aint ma mama ??
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by whogoscam: 2:07am On Jun 29, 2016
FactsTruths:

Really?
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by poshestmina(f): 2:41am On Jun 29, 2016
angryI hate violent people
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Nobody: 4:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice one OP
To whom much is given much is expected
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Lordskyes(m): 4:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by foolinlove(f): 5:04am On Jun 29, 2016
Sounds like you have a face that invites slapping bro.

Ever heard that expression: has a face that makes me want to slap it? Lol

grin
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Nobody: 5:08am On Jun 29, 2016
cheesy grin grin

Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Florblu(f): 6:29am On Jun 29, 2016
Some women sha!op don't be surprised naso she dey slap her husband for house
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by meetdavid: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2016
FactsTruths:
Cool ko haier thermocool ne if to sey I'm no slap dat woman dt slapping of pple because u think u re bigger will reach u... One day
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by linearity: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Dem born you well for returning that slap...Yes, I still subscribe to the idea that, men should not fight women; but is a woman, who is a total stranger slaps me, I will response in kind.

Now, if she is known to me, e.g. wife, gf, relative, friend, etc; the best policy is to walk away.
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by TemihSmart(f): 8:08am On Jun 29, 2016
Nairaland guys are not nice,i swear. You tried sha,that's a story to remember.
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by squanta(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2016
TemihSmart:
Nairaland guys are not nice,i swear. You tried sha,that's a story to remember.
What in the world would make a woman think of attempting such in the first place?
God knows I will never raise my hand to strick a woman but if she tries it and my reflex comes a bit late to block it believe me its not just going to be my hand, it'll be my hands, legs,fists and boots cuz as at the time u did that u equated urself to a man which I would have done same to
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Dejideji1(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2016
Op, if it happened in US you won't be able to slap her back, even if she goes on to assault you more, and if you dare to retaliate, you will be fined heavily or even go to jail! Women have too much freedom/liberty in that country.

i watched a couple of candid videos on YouTube where women took advantage of that privilege to assault men at will.

A particular lady even went as far as stealing a car and when she was apprehended by the owner after a hot chase and even damaged the car in the process, she quickly brought out her rape card and was shouting rape rape! When the cops arrived at the scene.
Thank God for surveillance camera that captured how the whole event happened else the man would have been jailed.

I also watched a debate where some women were saying under no circumstance must a man touch a woman, no matter the degree of assault committed by her. I was like wtf?

If women are giving that privilege here in Nigeria, they will do worse than those US ladies because Naija ladies are naturally rude and arrogant.

I can just imagine a scenario in Nigeria where a lady will just walk up to you and give you a thunderous slap and say because you are starring at her or she just hate you for no reason and If you attempt to retaliate she will say: "i will press charges" this particular case is very common in US.
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by TemihSmart(f): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2016
squanta:

What in the world would make a woman think of attempting such in the first place?
God knows I will never raise my hand to strick a woman but if she tries it and my reflex comes a bit late to block it believe me its not just going to be my hand, it'll be my hands, legs,fists and boots cuz as at the time u did that u equated urself to a man which I would have done same to
Ah ah,what nah? U aff kill that woman of another mummy nah
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Oahray: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmm... Any person who attacks another person deserves everything (s)he gets, woman or not.

Some women have this bad habit of going physical on male strangers/acquaintances. I hope they get thoroughly beaten in return.

You can't be both the attacker and the victim at the same time.
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2016
Hahaha..she slapped you cuz she disregarded you the moment she saw your appearance, damn!.

You could have acted like a boss and not abruptly retaliate. I bet she would have apologised if it were to be me angry. Well, thank God it ended there grin.
Re: I Received Another Dirty Slap Today Again By One Woman by timsonpreye(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2016
mimzy:
cheesy grin grin
Woow sis mimzy nice big pair of b00bs u got there for that receive ma likecheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Any Naughty Crazy Sexy Girl Here / Hi. I'm Confused. / Please Listen To My Song Love Is Never Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.