Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,298 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS (73104 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos / Ondo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Agreement At INEC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eastlink:
You and which people. Oga calm down and learn to speak only for your Egi people, don't include us in your denials. We (my people and our good neighbours nde ndoni) are proud Igbo's. We don't do the denial shit. Proud Igbo's we are, proud Igbos we've always been.
Proudly Okwuzi,
Proudly ONELGA,
Proudly Igbo.
quote me for beta tin abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Eastlink(m): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2016
01Mysticdon:

quote me for beta tin abeg
Haha! Abi. But enyi abeg tune down your beef with my SE brothers. You can always settle your misunderstandings with them offline. I dont joke with my Igbo dudes.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2016
01Mysticdon:

quote me for beta tin biko eh
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Eastlink(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2016
[quote author=01Mysticdon post=47141476][/quote] Have been reading your poems and to be honest they're dope. So what kind of poetry do you do, sonnets or rhymes. I write poems too that's why I'm asking.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eastlink:
Have been reading your poems and to be honest they're dope. So what kind of poetry do you do, sonnets or rhymes. I write poems too that's why I'm asking.

I just write poems based on inspiration, I don't categorise it.

Thanks alot for your comment.

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eastlink:
Haha! Abi. But enyi abeg tune down your beef with my SE brothers. You can always settle your misunderstandings with them offline. I dont joke with my Igbo dudes.

Okay sir. One Nigeria cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Khales1i: 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Too bad.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by JesChill(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2016
GOD go give you brain one day...be patient...

Ugonnax:

A yoruba man like you last week was flogged by an Ikwerre man with koboko for saying this. True story! Come and say this in Port Harcourt...you will regret ever being a divisive yoruba man.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by JesChill(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2016
U don't know how Ignorant you sound, I'm Ibo and i grew up in Rumuola to be precise FYI, not everything is about Yoruba or Hausa...be informed

Ugonnax:

A yoruba man like you last week was flogged by an Ikwerre man with koboko for saying this. True story! Come and say this in Port Harcourt...you will regret ever being a divisive yoruba man.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by ibitzbarlow(m): 12:33am On Sep 24, 2016
Igboid:

Your calculation is wrong. Using the last official census ( 2006 census) figures, the percentage of the Igboid population is actually 52% approximately and not 44% like you wrote: http://www.citypopulation.de/php/nigeria-admin.php?adm1id=NGA033
Z

Which source would you rather rely on about Rivers State? Ruvers State Government or City people? I am a Rivers man and I know my state.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by ibitzbarlow(m): 12:48am On Sep 24, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
but my boyfriend is an ikwere by name ugoochukwu he speak. Igbo all The time nd introduces himself as igbo before nigeria so what happens to him mr get yourself right .you can't stay in your brown roof hut and explain things in riverstate

Now, that's not civil. That's an insult. For starters, I am from Rivers State - a Kalabari. Secondly, I dont live in a brown roof house; I live in a modern stone-coated roof building. Thirdly, I don't do girlfriends - I am happily married with kids (I am responsible). So, I only discuss about my own State from a position of knowledge.

If your boyfriend, an Ikwerre, for reasons best known to him introduces himself as an Igbo, that's his thing. As a Riversman raised in Rivers State, I will say your boyfrend's style is at variance to what is commonly obtainable in the State with our Ikwerre folk. You never can tell, maybe, one of his parents is Igbo. Anybody can claim anywhere.
Like as I said in my earlier post, the Ikwerres and Igbos have linguistic and cultural affinity, so your boyfriend speaking Igbo and bearing "Ugochukwu" is in order. My boss is also Ugochukwu, and Ikwerre, but never sees himself as Igbo.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by ibitzbarlow(m): 12:53am On Sep 24, 2016
Abagworo:

Is Kalabari different from Ijaw?

Kalabari is a subset of Ijaw.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by ibitzbarlow(m): 1:07am On Sep 24, 2016
Ugonnax:

A yoruba man like you last week was flogged mercilessly by an Ikwerre man with koboko for saying this. True story! Come and say this in Port Harcourt...you will regret ever being a divisive yoruba man.

Why are we so divided along ethnic lines in this country? You are Igbo, I guess (from your name - Ugo****). I am a Rivers man and lived all my life in Rivers State until recently when I relocated to Benin. I know Portharcourt the way I Know myself and grew up with the Ikwerres. Went to school with them, have friends amongst them, and still have some as neighbours. So, I speak from knowledge. You dont know how the Ikwerres feel about how they were shortchanged in the then Eastern Nigeria Government, or how they feel about being subjected to 2nd cass citizenship in their own lands during the civil war ( find out how Portharcourt was captured by Nigerian forces) or how they almost lost Portharcourt. Do your research please.
They like their unique identity.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Ugonnax: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
ibitzbarlow:
[s]

Why are we so divided along ethnic lines in this country? You are Igbo, I guess (from your name - Ugo****). I am a Rivers man and lived all my life in Rivers State until recently when I relocated to Benin. I know Portharcourt the way I Know myself and grew up with the Ikwerres. Went to school with them, have friends amongst them, and still have some as neighbours. So, I speak from knowledge. You dont know how the Ikwerres feel about how they were shortchanged in the then Eastern Nigeria Government, or how they feel about being subjected to 2nd cass citizenship in their own lands during the civil war ( find out how Portharcourt was captured by Nigerian forces) or how they almost lost Portharcourt. Do your research please.
They like their unique identity.[/s]

Afonja and tomfoolery

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.