Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS (73098 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North / Soldiers Celebrate Christmas With Their Guns At A Church In Borno. Photos / Ondo Election: Candidates Sign Peace Agreement At INEC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by MoneyGreen(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Fucking political thugs and cultists! Motherfuckers dem for continue mek blow their brain out. Make their brains fly out without visa[/size] angry
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Martartins(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Reference:

[b][/b]You are still living in denial as to what Nigeria is and has become . Still chasing after individuals. Chase Jonathan for the next 30 years, chase him till he is 90 and near his grave. It won't change anything because the issue is about Nigeria. Better face this today or it will only get worse. 5 years ago it was AK's with 2 magazines, hope you can see 4 and 5 magazine clusters. 5 years ago they will all be in balaclavas, today you see the white of their eyes, 5 years ago the government will ask for disarmament before negotiations, today they negotiate WITH their weapons and left the venue WITH their weapons. What does it say about your country. Dey dia dey deceive yourself. Be blaming while going into the pit.
You wey dey talk, am sure if it happens now nobody go see you. Is it also a guarantee that we will stay together if we go our separate ways?
You are wondering why i blame Jonathan, it is because he was the first minority President in this country, he should have changed some things, instaed he was busy playing to the tune of the northerners who at the end betrayed him and voted their brother. Na today dem don dey bomb pipline? who e don epp?[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:35am On Jun 29, 2016
2undeee:
When will Nigeria b a better place, Ya-Allah take control we pray for peace let we no suffer the sins of our founding fathers
The ONLY sin/mistake made by our founding fathers is believing we can co-exist as a country, especially with those animalistic animals from the North.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by alhs4eva(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Sealeddeal:
The arms in East can set the whole Nigeria on Fire.

then let them set it on fire and lets see who the fire will consume...there was more arms during the time of the civil war in the east but it didnt give them their Biafra...Nigeria outlived them...so, again, they should set Nigeria on fire let see
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by davibid: 9:44am On Jun 29, 2016
HopeAtHand:
People dey create thread by 5:am..nice grin

Wike thinks he is smart, he wants to appear on paper as having disarmed his boys. The insecurity in Rivers will sink him sooner.

you just like typing without facts ehhh

I pity your ignorance sha grin
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by baysol: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Ugonnax:
I have been educating yorubaas for ages...to better know now that Igbos are the largest ethnic group in SS...so that when another civil war starts, they don't run into Igbo communities thinking they are "SS" communities...Lol. I grew up in Port Harcourt...it's an Igbo town! Ikwerre and Igbo are one!

See able-bodied men. I pity Nigeria if another civil war happens. See cult members like paramilitary force.

Hallmark of chest beaters and cowards unlimited tribes. You pay for all the atocities you committed in Lagos and ogun water sides. I bet you will be reminded when the time comes. You ibos that camourflage in form of SS and all that but are commencing dangerous trends of empire expansion like the Hausa fulanis. We are watching you with keen interest and focused attension. The yoruba nation will soon match your vengeful lot and when you are routed like one deserving to be devoted to destruction don't cry foul as always as what you started is what will consume yall.

2 Likes

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by ibitzbarlow(m): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2016
zendy:

' South-South'is part of the divide and rule strategy. Rivers state is made up of almost 70% indigenous Igbo speaking people, infact, more than half of Rivers state used to be in the old Imo province.

The way we throw unsubstantiated figures/statistics about in the public domain is worrisome. Rivers State has 23 LGAs of which about Nine (9) could be said to be truly Igboid, viz: Etche, Omuma, Ikwerre, Obio-Akpor, Emohua, Port-Harcourt, Ahoada East, ONELGA and Oyigbo. These LGAs contribute about 2, 639, 283 people to the 5, 955, 153 population of Rivers State (source: www.rsiec.rs.com). This is only about 44.32% of the state's population.

As for the regional Government politics, you are right about the bulk of Rivers State being part of Owerri Province. That was for administrative exigencies. Remember we also had Ogoja province then which today is not even the equivalent of a State. However, Rivers Province was created in 1947 from Owerri Province (created in 1906).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 29, 2016
Ugonnax:

I try to read your comment 100x and still couldn't understand it. Are you a lunatic?

eeeyah!! intelligence is a Key can see u r locked out.

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2016
alhs4eva:

then let them set it on fire and lets see who the fire will consume...there was more arms during the time of the civil war in the east but it didnt give them their Biafra...Nigeria outlived them...so, again, they should set Nigeria on fire let see

At the bolded , you are lying, where did Biafra get the arms during the civil war, Nigeria was supplied arm by USA, French, British, Russia but Biafra only use ABA locally made arms, now little oil can be exchange with arms at their backyard, we don't want war but don't push us, we will leave in peace or burn down this country if need be..... They should use them not to terrorist innocent ppl but to defend themselves in case of Fulani inversion.

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
nah, I give up on Nigeria... I did a long time ago anyways grin grin grin

BRO NA ME AND YOU FOLLOW. I RESIGN FROM NAIJA TOO.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by jollymizzle(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2016
Ugonnax:
I have been educating yorubaas for ages...to better know now that Igbos are the largest ethnic group in SS...so that when another civil war starts, they don't run into Igbo communities thinking they are "SS" communities...Lol. I grew up in Port Harcourt...it's an Igbo town! Ikwerre and Igbo are one!

See able-bodied men. I pity Nigeria if another civil war happens. See cult members like paramilitary force.
these fools should be shot at sight.
That is why they've been terrorizing their communities. I saw this and was thanking God I didn't come from anywhere close to that area.imagine the audacity.

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Moneytize: 10:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Ugonnax:

Go and educate your fellow IPADS.

3 Likes

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by eightsin(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2016
This country has gone to the dust
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by pappy4real(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2016
wondering if the entire OPC members in any state have so much weapons. does the yoruba nation have youths who are ready to dare or elders who really care? theses are a minor faction in rivers state. i smh for this nation. so much for sovereignty
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by lemolemo: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
Nigeria is a jungle, anything, just anything goes in Nigeria. You believe on anything, stood your ground and withstand whatever force or opposition and surely you are bound to smile to the bank in the end. In any form whatsoever, violence and armed struggle pays in Nigeria am sorry to say. From OPC to Niger delta and Boko and it won't be long before IPOB people begin to smile to bank and flaunt affluent somehow I believe. People that carries arms against a state need the book thrown at them, but not the case in Nigeria, hence while we have all form of resurgence here and there.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by colli247(m): 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
where do these guys get such sophiscated weapons from... who are their sponsors
ask obasanjo
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by colli247(m): 10:52am On Jun 29, 2016
doublewisdom:
Why are they wearing 'Igbo' caps?
na Yoruba cap they for wear
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2016
PrettyCrystal:

Wike and his boys
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Perfecttouch(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A peace move has been initiated in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of Rivers State as known notorious cultists have embraced Amnesty for the sake of peace. The terrorist group known as ONELGA Militant Group have dropped their arms in a measure to embrace peace.

The group led by Don Wanny signed a peace agreement in the presence of the ONELGA Council chairman, Isaac Umejuru and ONELGA Peace Development Group headed by Bright Abali.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/notorious-cultists-flaunt-their-weapons.html
I just look at all these people in government and laugh,during election,you import various species of gun and ammunitions but after election, you want them to return those weapons and embrace peace, who are they fooling? The amount of ammunition in the hands of civilians in this country is too much. Don't be surprise if all these militants didn't acquire new weapons but use the ones given to them during election
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by koolModee: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2016
GEJ.
SLIDEwaxie:
u shld ask the politicians who used them as political thugs
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by SailorXY: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2016
HopeAtHand:

Dialect to you, distinct language to me.

We have our history well passed down to us from our forbears, a history of distinctness from Igbos and we are stuck on our history.

Goodluck to you trying to annex uninterested ethnicities to your 'rising sun', maybe you want to replicate a smaller Nigeria in your Biafra.
ogbeni close your mouth & learn to speak for yourself alone.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by colli247(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2016
baysol:

Hallmark of chest beaters and cowards unlimited tribes. You pay for all the atocities you committed in Lagos and ogun water sides. I bet you will be reminded when the time comes. You ibos that camourflage in form of SS and all that but are commencing dangerous trends of empire expansion like the Hausa fulanis. We are watching you with keen interest and focused attension. The yoruba nation will soon match your vengeful lot and when you are routed like one deserving to be devoted to destruction don't cry foul as always as what you started is what will consume yall.
what can Yoruba's do rather than talk

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by loopman: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2016
There is completely no form of civil governance in most of this SS south, what you have there is militia governance

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Tjango(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2016
Many rubbish in dis part of the country

1 Like

Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by SailorXY: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Igboid:
Ogba has a strong anti Igbo stance, but nothing as close as being Igbophobic like Ikwerre. The Ndoni has no problem with the Igbo tag, but will not go about telling the world that they are Igbos or feel angry if you address them as Igbos, the Egbema wears the Igbos tag with pride and calls itself Igbo.

That's the situation of things in ONELGA LGA of Rivers. I am a member of Ikwerre, Ogba Ndoni and Egbema Facebook groups and I can tell you the mindset of their average youths.

Very true. It's a flying shame tho because the whole design was to keep the people of those communities subjects & they play along happily.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Ikwerreboy(m): 11:13am On Jun 29, 2016
doublewisdom:
Why are they wearing 'Igbo' caps?

what makes it Specifically Igbo cap as you call it? Explain
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Safari29: 11:14am On Jun 29, 2016
very good, we want peace. Nigeria will be great again
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by SailorXY: 11:17am On Jun 29, 2016
fxlord2012:
I REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN
smh grin grin grin grin
My brother ethnicity & religion don finish us for this country.
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by badonkadonk: 11:24am On Jun 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
A peace move has been initiated in Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA of Rivers State as known notorious cultists have embraced Amnesty for the sake of peace. The terrorist group known as ONELGA Militant Group have dropped their arms in a measure to embrace peace.

The group led by Don Wanny signed a peace agreement in the presence of the ONELGA Council chairman, Isaac Umejuru and ONELGA Peace Development Group headed by Bright Abali.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/notorious-cultists-flaunt-their-weapons.html

Truth be told... This guy's are better armed than the Nigerian army... Leave sentiments...

How can one ak47 have like 8catridges attached to it..?

when our ragtag army men have only a maximum of 3 per ak47....

To make matters worse.. dem dey display the weapons for front of army men with reckless abandon...

That's just sad...
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by wacoj(m): 11:28am On Jun 29, 2016
The types and number of arms and ammunition the guys of Niger Delta posses can never be over emphasised.
When you think u ve seen it all, you see more coming out like water in d river.

I watched how the boys of Bakassi strike force were displaying their own.
The Avengers have not even shown us theirs.
MEND still have a lot in the creeks i'm sure of this.
Even this boys here certainly won't bring out all they have.
The other group that just came out and other unknown secret group have theirs.

Just yesterday I heard a yoruba tout saying they can challenge the Niger delta guys because of the recent Ikorodu killings.
I just dey laff them!
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by fortuneinya: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2016
Those guys no wear anything for leg.juju everywhere
Re: ONELGA Militants Sign Peace Deal In Rivers, Flaunt Their Guns - PICS by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2016
PrettyCrystal:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Invited For Trump's Inauguration, Buhari Not Invited -Adeyanju / A White Pilot Ignores Atiku’s Handshake (Photo) / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.