Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke (2105 Views)

A Projected Atiku's Masterstroke In Statistical Analyses! / Nigeria Cannever Learn From The Civil War - Ike Ekweremmadu / Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by AtlanticBreeze: 5:44am On Jun 29, 2016
I have now believed the fight against Ike Ekweremmadu was because of this ethnicity because since Ekweremmadu arrived the courts in this this outfit, the zombies have been crying blue murder since.. They are now preaching to us that what has Ekweremmadu done for the igbo with his position? The same people that can't account what the 38+ years of northern leadership and 8 years of obasanjo's leadership in the presidency for that matter did to their regions. Lol
This is indeed a masterstroke by Ike Ekweremmadu and this action has destroyed any moral backing to the forgery case. Infact the forgery case is now DOA.. The zombies can keep buzzing, no be today e start.. I support Ekweremmadu 100%.. Buhari should produce his certificate, lets start from there.

9 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by dammytosh: 5:46am On Jun 29, 2016
Dead submission.

You are a victim of our education system.

Accept my sincere condolence.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by otipoju(m): 5:51am On Jun 29, 2016
Nna Nigeria cannot get anywhere with youth that reason like this oo

11 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 29, 2016
I don't understand. What is the masterstroke there? Eh OP?

13 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by AtlanticBreeze: 5:55am On Jun 29, 2016
dammytosh:
Dead submission.

tongue tongue tongue

Cry me a river... Another failed witch hunt from the dullard in aso rock... Sorry eh

5 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by AtlanticBreeze: 5:58am On Jun 29, 2016
otipoju:
Nna Nigeria cannot get anywhere with youth that reason like this oo
delivite:
I don't understand. What is the masterstroke there? Eh OP?
See them, hypocrites, you better spend your time questioning this fraud instead of wasting you time on a dead case..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by lordizak(m): 6:08am On Jun 29, 2016
dammytosh:
Dead submission.
Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by DIVINE78: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2016
Whoever authored this deserves our collective pity. shocked
Of what benefits is it for an average ibo man on the street or for ibos collectively for a jail bound man to dress in ibo attire? Shouldn't that be a shame?

11 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by isaacputi(m): 6:12am On Jun 29, 2016
PLEASE I MEAN NO OFFENSE...HOW OLD ARE YOU??

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by AtlanticBreeze: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2016
isaacputi:
PLEASE I MEAN NO OFFENSE...HOW OLD ARE YOU??
I'm 2 years, any problem?

DIVINE78:
Whoever authored this deserves our collective pity. shocked
Chai sorry to all zombies..

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

See them, hypocrites, you better spend your time questioning this fraud instead of wasting you time on a dead case..

You are still running around the question. What is the masterstroke? Do you wet your pants whenever someone wears that dress? Do you expect everyone else to have an org.asm like you do when someone wears that? I don't understand you still.

8 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by AtlanticBreeze: 6:17am On Jun 29, 2016
delivite:

You are still running around the question. What is the masterstroke? Do you wet your pants whenever someone wears that dress? Do you expect everyone else to have an org.asm like you do when someone wears that? I don't understand you still.
so why then have the APC internet mob made an issue out of the dress? I expect a simple answer

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by AtlanticBreeze: 6:20am On Jun 29, 2016
midolian:
Ehn! What of Ekweremadu? undecided

@ least one of them should be in Kuje. angry angry

Ekweremadu wore this attire to get sympathy from his folks. Would have loved to see the reaction of his pipu if he was sent to Kuje.. to be reporting from there. angry angry

Well, one thing is for sure. These men won't be presiding over the Senate till 2019. Quote me anywhere! angry
Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

so why then have the APC internet mob made an issue out of the dress? I expect a simple answer

The concept of a simple answer is clearly beyond your comprehension. If not, you would have given me a simple answer a few seconds ago. Oya rant.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by AtlanticBreeze: 6:23am On Jun 29, 2016
Akissani:
2geda with d senate president he was charged wit forging d senate rules. In a sane clime, he would hav tender his resignation. Instead, he wore d Igbo traditional attire go court. An attire synonymous with respect, purity and power. To whip up sentiments and sympthy of d N'digbo. Whereas he was engaged in forgery, he did it for his self ambition. Ask what meaningful contribution has he made to d Igbo region and people since he became a senator in may 2003, about 13 yrs ago. Absolutely NOTHING!
In his very eyes, d GEJ administration came and went, senatoe Ike Ekweremadu could not use his position as a two time deputy senate president to influence d construction of d 2nd Niger Bridge as promised
Erosion is devastating in d entire south east region, what has senator Ike Ekweremadu done to stem d tide? NOTHING! Absolutely NOTHING!
Now d three-time deputy senate president went to d court on charges of forgery dressed in Igbo attire. SHAMELESS MAN!

1 Like

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by AtlanticBreeze: 6:25am On Jun 29, 2016
delivite:

[s]The concept of a simple answer is clearly beyond your comprehension. If not, you would have given me a simple answer a few seconds ago. Oya rant.[/s]
means I have won you.. oya next...

2 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by Almajiri1: 6:28am On Jun 29, 2016
We know Buhari is an unrepentant bigot and owns nobody any apologies about that.

Saw masterstroke and clicked to see some scintillating tactical manoeuvres but lost the appetite after reading the first line!

The deputy Senate president made a really bold long term tactical moves with that letter whose true beauty might emerge and be the game changer if and only if such moves are well nurtured,stroked and allowed to blossom unhindered.

Nigerian politics is amusing when consumed as a neutral sometimes.
Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

means I have won you.. oya next...

That's the only thing you are concerned about. No common sense, just as long as you fool yourself into believing you have won. Some of us actually have things to do. So you have won. Oya go self service yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by MrEverest(m): 6:33am On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

tongue tongue tongue

Cry me a river... Another failed witch hunt from the dullard in aso rock... Sorry eh
Buhari is simply a bigot & a dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by AtlanticBreeze: 6:34am On Jun 29, 2016
delivite:

That's the only thing you are concerned about. No common sense, just as long as you fool yourself into believing you have won. Some of us actually have things to do. So you have won. Oya go self service yourself.
Simple question
so why then have the APC internet mob made an issue out of the dress?
and you are ranting.. oh well
Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by AtlanticBreeze: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Great!! Let the 0.00%ers kiss the ground beneath my feet for all the rest of us care- and while at it, they should tell their recalcitrant son, Ike Shrek Ekweremadu, to write another letter to Kim Jung Un, for that which he sent to the US and UK have been used to wipe dog shiit off a corridor. Also, they should make him understand that his Igbo attire gimmick didn't quite hit the mark, the trick flew right over the heads of its target population- perhaps dressing like an iPod masquerade in his next appearance would do the magic.

Thank you NIGERIANS for believing. Things are difficult at the moment, but the light at the end of the tunnel keeps getting brighter and brighter by the day, meaning we are fast approaching it. Anyone who wants to be left behind can stay behind- it is their prerogative and no one would bound them to drag them to Uhuru.

Long live Nigeria and her good people.

God bless the President and his vice.
It did hit the mark grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by wirinet(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2016
Which masterstroke? ike Ekweremmadu could not masterstroke when he sits down with fellow senators (including Fulani and Yoruba senators) to share constituency projects . Senator Ike Ekweremmadu did not remember to wear Igbo traditional attire to the senate when collects over N40 million per month as deputy senate president ( for the past 6 years ), it is now he is having issues in the power play between the political elites he remembers to masterstroke to deceive the youth.

5 Likes

Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by tonio2wo: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2016
The 'MASTERSTROKE' is just the provocative title the OP used to get yo arses to open his thread! grin

And it worked!
Re: Ike Ekweremmadu's Masterstroke by otipoju(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

I went through all your topics to get a better understanding of your mindset and I think I know what you are...one day your eyes will open and you will realise how really backward we are as a country.

Thieves who should be done away with loot your country dry and when called to face the consequences, they bring up ethnic and tribal sentiments to cloud people's judgements.

Ive been out if Nigeria for a while now and seen real development because 90 percent of the time allocated monies for projects are used for its purpose and not diverted into private pockets.

These few years, I have not seen light blink, water stop running or queued at a fuel station...I have driven for two years now and yet to come across a road that is not tarred even the inner streets and roads leading to peoples homes. I have travelled to Florida, California, Ohio, New York and Atlanta from Texas. The template is the same new bridges are always being built and existing roads maintained with no fanfare and not one stupid governor thinking he is doing the citizens a favour.

when you see how sane societies deal with crooked government officials you will see how naive and gullible you are to be defending any crook because he is your kinsman...in fact its the height of stupidity.

A thief is a thief wether Ibo, hausa, yoruba, ijaw, or fulani

As to the question of selective justice the question remains, If they did not commit offences. Will anyone witchhunt them. Let the witch hunt continue when PDP gets in power, let them witchhunt APC too...

Nigeria which I know you hate with passion will be better for it and be sure to take all your kinsmen back to the great east with you so that they stop developing man's land and go develop their states.

And just so you know how much value is placed on human life I will attach a picture I just took now in an hospital in texas and hope you understand what it means.

(1) (Reply)

Proof That Operation Crocodile Smile Is Doing Great / PHOTOS: Gov. El Rufai And Wife At Independence Day Children's Celebration / Meet The Next Governor Of OYO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.