Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why (2747 Views)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by greatiyk4u(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2016
»THIS IS ThE POSSIBLE REASON WHY YOU HATE BUHARI.........
...for those who do!

The root cause of all our problems in Nigeria today is
damaged value system, not just political leadership, I think we have a faulty and perverse value system in Nigeria......We are used to living the way we like to live, We are used to keeping our freedom, our liberty, our way of doing things without caution.....no wonder Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, a country where criminality is celebrated ahead of hard work!

It would take a miracle to have disciplined leaders succeed in this type of society because when such leaders emerge they would be largely opposed by the gullible masses who are used to the "short cut" approach of doing things.........

Today Buhari is been criticized by enemies of Nigeria
because the ideal things he is doing to sanitize the nation makes no sense to them since Most of the people on the ground profess different value systems.

The value systems this reformed leader (Buhari) is bringing to our society is conflicting with the ones that our people are used to,this is what is resulting to condemnation,clashes,conflicts,controversies and disagreement

That is what exactly happened when we had a quite
disciplined, god- fearing, pious leader in Muhammadu
Buhari in the ‘80s. He was overthrown and the people rejoiced because the discipline and order he was bringing to our people was totally strange to them.

For us to move forward as a nation, any leader that wishes to develop this country, would have to first alter the way we do things. Until we change, nothing changes. We didn’t want to change, so when Babangida who was more like us overthrew Buhari, we were happy.

This same thing happens all over where chronically corrupt Governors and other state leaders are celebrated ahead of the disciplined ones

What of in our schools? Disciplined teachers are usually termed "wicked" for doing the right thing

Disciplined WAEC invigilators are termed enemies of
progress and sometimes harassed with guns for doing the right thing.

Disciplined and upright well educated poor guys are rejected by the ladies and the society for a "yahoo-yahoo" guys, armed rubbers,ritualists, touts,un-godly men just because of ill acquired wealth

So now tell me why you won't hate Buhari is you are one of those that hate discipline

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2016
Nigerians are generally undisciplined and are always quick to want to take advantage of a broken system like that of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by cidieschat(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2016
Nice write up... So are most churches filled because of undisciplined lifestyle for members, and they preach exactly what u want to hear.

4 Likes

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by DaBullIT(m): 8:15am On Jun 29, 2016
People don't need a reason to hate Buhari

They just do

4 Likes

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by greatiyk4u(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2016
Ioannes:
Nigerians are generally undisciplined and are always quick to want to take advantage of a broken system like that of Nigeria.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by olorunda68: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2016
I concur!grin
Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by greatiyk4u(m): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2016
cidieschat:
Nice write up... So are most churches filled because of undisciplined lifestyle for members, and they preach exactly what u want to hear.

Thanks ....lalasticlala, mynd44 where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by TrutforAfrica: 10:06am On Jun 29, 2016
Quite succint, @op. I am glad that the posters above me also understand these facts.

It is in human nature to resent, challenge and try to resist anybody who comes up to alter the status quo within a system. This happens not only in Nigeria, but all over the world. Nigeria is a badly damaged society in all it's ramifications. So trying to set things in order is against what the people are used to, hence the hate of Buhari( suffice to say, he is not infallible as human).

So if we are to get it right as a nation and President Buhari cares about Nigeria, which I believe he does, he must care less what the opposition does or says. In the end the opposition represents the old corrupt system which has left the country in the dire straits that it is in now.

5 Likes

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by Jayceo(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2016
You are wrong,the reason why we hate buhari is that he is a Northern Religous Bigot,engages in ethnic favouritism and does serious nepotism.Coupled with the fact he doesnt care about the Southern region(SW,SS,SE). Thats why we hate him.Take a look at this article to understand

https://www.nairaland.com/3194566/90-army-officers-compulsorily-retired

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by kola2370(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2016
Jayceo:
You are wrong,the reason why we hate buhari is that he is a Northern Religous Bigot,engages in ethnic favouritism and does serious nepotism.Coupled with the fact he doesnt care about the Southern region(SW,SS,SE). Thats why we hate him.Take a look at this article to understand

Your son Jonathan doesn't care at all. Believe me when I say BUHRI cares

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by TrutforAfrica: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2016
Jayceo:

As I said earlier, President Buhari has weaknesses. Yet these weaknesses are weaknesses that are common with all Nigerian leaders, including President Jonathan.

A hard look at that list will tell you those generals whose name appear on that list became too politically exposed under GEJ, and that happened because he is from the same region with them.

Purging the military demands that generals who have turned politicians leave the military. That is what is happening here.

### By the way, I am not a northerner. I am just interested in seeing Nigeria change.

1 Like

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by Day169: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nice write up.
Simply put, corruption is fighting back fantastically!

2 Likes

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by Jayceo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
kola2370:
Your son Jonathan doesn't care at all. Believe me when I say BUHRI cares

I am a yoruba Man,and it pains me we are still siding this man.He doesnt care about us,all the positions are being given to his people,atleast GEJ was more liberal,lets wake up.this tyrant must go 2019

3 Likes

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by Jayceo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
TrutforAfrica:

As I said earlier, President Buhari has weaknesses. Yet these weaknesses are weaknesses that are common with all Nigerian leaders, including President Jonathan.

A hard look at that list will tell you those generals whose name appear on that list became too politically exposed under GEJ, and that happened because he is from the same region with them.

Purging the military demands that generals who have turned politicians leave the military. That is what is happening here.

### By the way, I am not a northerner. I am just interested in seeing Nigeria change.

Is this what Partisan politics has caused,I dont belong to APC or PDP but saying the obvious,what exactly did these people do for Jonathan that is making buhari remove them,even yorubas are plenty in the list.Or its also because of GEJ 95% of Army and Law enforcement heads are Northerners.Buhari is a Bigot and is only for his people.He exhibited this in 1984 but history refused to teach us.Do you know Abuja to Kaduna rail was not the only rail by GEJ about to be complete.Buhari abandoned the one in lagos and another in South south.2019 is not too long we would have this talk how this man has helped our southern region(sw,ss,se) btw I am yoruba from Ogun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by zendy: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Not even Buhari expects everyone to like him. So I wonder why some of Buhari's supporters to. Personally, I do not like Buhari. I still wish his administration well for the sake of the suffering millions he presides over although I think he is most likely going to be a disasterous leader.

I don't like Buhari for the following reasons:
1) Buhari's devastating 5%/97% statement exposed him as someone unsuitable to be president of Nigeria. The fact he did not retract this statement is disgraceful.

2) Buhari has stoked the embers of militancy, secession and unrest by his actions. His clearly biased appointments, his northernisation of Government, his confrontational attitude, his highandedness, his use of military force in many cases where he should used dialogue, his disregard for the rule of law have all contributed to this. He has become more divisive than GEJ ever was.

3) I was one of those who wanted the confab report implemented. I want true federalism. So it is highly annoying for me to know that the coming Buhari has consigned true federalism to the dust bin

4) Buhari has left Nigerian economy much worse than he met it. The common man has seen inflation go through the roof, life has become much harder, the Naira is in free fall. Everyone is suffering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jayceo:

Is this what Partisan politics has caused,I dont belong to APC or PDP but saying the obvious,what exactly did these people do for Jonathan that is making buhari remove them,even yorubas are plenty in the list.Or its also because of GEJ 95% of Army and Law enforcement heads are Northerners.Buhari is a Bigot and is only for his people.He exhibited this in 1984 but history refused to teach us.Do you know Abuja to Kaduna rail was not the only rail by GEJ about to be complete.Buhari abandoned the one in lagos and another in South south.2019 is not too long we would have this talk how this man has helped our southern region(sw,ss,se) btw I am yoruba from Ogun.

Don't mind this writer and his nay sayers.. You think you could wakeup with this 'I belong to the trash' jargon and hope everyone is as gullible..
Nice effort in linking NnamdiKanu with your attempt to name-clean a known tyrant, a bloated bigot, a celebrated criminal, the purging kunu master, a Gworo munching monster and the most green snake fallowed in an even thicker and greener grass.. .

Buhari is a developed baZtard and there is nothing you say that would hit a ding about this fact..
I man who once publicly said Abacha wasn't a criminal and later apply for fund (looted by same Abacha) be returned and has said nothing further about it..

A man who once said attack against Boko-mauruders is attack against north and later discovered he must attack the same Goats to have his political way..

A man whom sending army to kill innocent protester and murdered thousands of worshipers at the command of his own faith with Political pretext..

A man who thinks parents with student abroad should withdraw their children simply because he and only his family could access CBN for forex(a policy he intentionally placed) to pay their tuition..And shamelessly claimed him alone could afford it..

A man who selects the so called corrupt (ex)Officials from the pool of his rivals..

A man who sees nothing wrong with his 16yr old boarding a first-class BA while 200,000+ of his country men and woman are dying of Kwashiokor far north.

Op and writer, see...you guy should not make me angry this afternoon...

Let me stop here for the Zombies to gather first before I unleash the dragon..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by ndcide(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2016
An emotional attempt to make people bow to brazen display of incompetence and highhandedness in government.

Nonsense like this is what makes buhari think every Nigerian is corrupt except him.

Is it the hate for buhari that is almost destroying the country? Is it the hate that is affecting the price of diesel? Cooking gas? Is it the hate that have reduced the purchasing power of most Nigerians and made even food and other commodities that we Usually takes for granted a luxury, just in one year of his administration?

Some people really think the arrests and media exchanges on the so called corruption issue are what impacts the average Nigerian.

The other day a woman in marina was crying that I should buy singlets from her as she hasn't sold anything in a while.. This woman begged so passionately that I had to pick two.. What I saw was anguish on her face...in pain she said this "change" no good.. Point is, people are not even buying things as before... After such an experience, I will log on to nairaland and see people talking absolute nonsense. Cheering the government on.. At best they blame the past government, because that is the most convenient thing to do. IS THAT THE ISSUE?

Like I said the OTHER time, some people are just mad.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
[b]
ndcide:
An emotional attempt to make people bow to brazen display of incompetence and highhandedness in government.

Nonsense like this is what makes buhari think every Nigerian is corrupt except him.

Is it the hate for buhari that is almost destroying the country? Is it the hate that is affecting the price of diesel? Cooking gas? Is it the hate that have reduced the purchasing power of most Nigerians and made even food and other commodities that we Usually takes for granted a luxury, just in one year of his administration?

Some people really think the arrests and media exchanges on the so called corruption issue are what impacts the average Nigerian.

The other day a woman in marina was crying that I should buy singlets from her as she hasn't sold anything in a while.. This woman begged so passionately that I had to pick two.. What I saw was anguish on her face...in pain she said this "change" no good.. Point is, people are not even buying things as before... After such an experience, I will log on to nairaland and see people talking absolute nonsense. Cheering the government on.. At best they blame the past government, because that is the most convenient thing to do. IS THAT THE ISSUE?

Like I said the OTHER time, some people are just mad.
[/b]

Like those mad goons up there hailing the despotic writer for a silly job well done..

2 Likes

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
greatiyk4u:
»THIS IS ThE POSSIBLE REASON WHY YOU HATE BUHARI.........
...for those who do!

The root cause of all our problems in Nigeria today is
damaged value system, not just political leadership, I think
we have a faulty and perverse value system in Nigeria......We are used to living the way we like to live, We are used to keeping our freedom, our liberty, our way of doing things without caution.....no wonder Nnamdi Kanu called Nigeria a zoo, a country where criminality is celebrated ahead of hard work!

It would take a miracle to have disciplined leaders succeed
in this type of society because when such leaders emerge
they would be largely opposed by the gullible masses who
are used to the "short cut" approach of doing things.........

Today Buhari is been criticized by enemies of Nigeria
because the ideal things he is doing to sanitize the nation
makes no sense to them since Most of the people on the
ground profess different value systems.

The value systems this reformed leader (Buhari) is bringing
to our society is conflicting with the ones that our people are used to,this is what is resulting to condemnation,clashes,conflicts,controversies and disagreement

That is what exactly happened when we had a quite
disciplined, god- fearing, pious leader in Muhammadu
Buhari in the ‘80s. He was overthrown and the people rejoiced because the discipline and order he was bringing to our people was totally strange to them.

For us to move forward as a nation, any leader that wishes
to develop this country, would have to first alter the way we
do things. Until we change, nothing changes. We didn’t want
to change, so when Babangida who was more like us
overthrew Buhari, we were happy.

This same thing happens all over where chronically corrupt
Governors and other state leaders are celebrated ahead of
the disciplined ones

What of in our schools? Disciplined teachers are usually
termed "wicked" for doing the right thing

Disciplined WAEC invigilators are termed enemies of
progress and sometimes harassed with guns for doing the
right thing.

Disciplined and upright well educated poor guys are rejected by the ladies and the society for a "yahoo-yahoo" guys, armed rubbers,ritualists, touts,un-godly men just because of ill acquired wealth

So now tell me why you won't hate Buhari is you are one of
those that hate discipline

http://sundayadelajablog.com/how-nigerian-pastors-breed-
corruption-in-nigeria/
far from it. I hate him because he's hypocritical. He doesn't lead by example as he says a thing and does otherwise. The respect I had for him diminished the day he stained himself with pass criminals and till date they haven't being jailed. I can imagine an exam invigilator shedding his child for examination malpractice while he persecute other person's children. It's not too late to change and follow the right track instead of witch hunting opponents in the name of fighting corruption. someone in this forum said that it was Tunde Idiagbon that actually did most GMB's work. Even though it was autocratic, he didn't shed anyone to the best of my knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by idupaul: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nice write up ..I wish it was so ..I campaigned seriously and infact voted for Buhari but I hate him now not because he is fighting corruption or trying to make things right ..I hate him now because after one year in govt he still doesn't have plan or vision about where he is taking Nigeria to...I hate him now because he promised us there was nothing like subsidy and he was going to fix all the refineries in 6 months and till now he hasn't done any but instead went ahead to remove a subsidy he claimed wasn't there ..I hate him now because he is still importing petrol like all other past govts he criticised ..I hate him now because he is not fair in his appointments ...I hate him now because he wasted 6 month only to show up with a bunch of below average ministers...I hate him because he bungled an opportunity for sustained peace in the Niger delta and he hasn't even improved electricity a bit ..I hate him now because he hasn't achieved a single thing in one year even something as small as declaring his asset properly. . I pray he improves so I can go back to loving him but if he continues this way I am sorry he I will rather vote another candidate next time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by greatiyk4u(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Buhari has come to stay
Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by greatiyk4u(m): 11:47am On Dec 08, 2016
idupaul:
Nice write up ..I wish it was so ..I campaigned seriously and infact voted for Buhari but I hate him now not because he is fighting corruption or trying to make things right ..I hate him now because after one year in govt he still doesn't have plan or vision about where he is taking Nigeria to...I hate him now because he promised us there was nothing like subsidy and he was going to fix all the refineries in 6 months and till now he hasn't done any but instead went ahead to remove a subsidy he claimed wasn't there ..I hate him now because he is still importing petrol like all other past govts he criticised ..I hate him now because he is not fair in his appointments ...I hate him now because he wasted 6 month only to show up with a bunch of below average ministers...I hate him because he bungled an opportunity for sustained peace in the Niger delta and he hasn't even improved electricity a bit ..I hate him now because he hasn't achieved a single thing in one year even something as small as declaring his asset properly. . I pray he improves so I can go back to loving him but if he continues this way I am sorry he I will rather vote another candidate next time

lolz
Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by greatiyk4u(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Day169:
Nice write up.
Simply put, corruption is fighting back fantastically!

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by xelly: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
I stopped reading the moment I saw disciplined leader. Is Bugatti discipline?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by greatiyk4u(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
xelly:
I stopped reading the moment I saw disciplined leader. Is Bugatti discipline?

Hope u know what it means to be disciplined
Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by Emekamex(m): 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
You guys should stop stroking Buhari's ego. Citizens dont necessarily need to face hardship before things are put in order. If Buhari is so disciplined, why is he delaying in firing and prosecuting corrupt members in his cabinet?
This modern day sycophancy will not help Buhari in the long run. It is better he is booed now and praised at the end than for the reverse to be the case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by xelly: 5:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Hope u know what it means to be disciplined

adjective
Possessing mental discipline.
Punished for disobedience.
Under control.
Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by greatiyk4u(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Emekamex:
You guys should stop stroking Buhari's ego. Citizens dont necessarily need to face hardship before things are put in order. If Buhari is so disciplined, why is he delaying in firing and prosecuting corrupt members in his cabinet?
This modern day sycophancy will not help Buhari in the long run. It is better he is booed now and praised at the end than for the reverse to be the case.

Are you serious?
Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by greatiyk4u(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jayceo:

I am a yoruba Man,and it pains me we are still siding this man.He doesnt care about us,all the positions are being given to his people,atleast GEJ was more liberal,lets wake up.this tyrant must go 2019

How did the positions help in developing Nigeria?
Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by greatiyk4u(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2018
xelly:

adjective
Possessing mental discipline.
Punished for disobedience.
Under control.

Apply it in this context
Re: Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why by greatiyk4u(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
True

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Of Former PDP National Chairman Stabbed To Death By Wife Over Infidelity / Oyedepo Approves N650 Million For Road Repair In Ogun State / Breaking! US Tells Buhari To Protect Nigerians From Senseless Bloodshed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.