Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... (3478 Views)

She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Nairaland Most Beautiful Guy Has Decided To Contest Mr Nairaland. (pic) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Smellymouth: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah just joking. but if i contest, who can withstand me, apart from you and najaboy?

I can't even withstand you bro.

Remember you have 400 disciples grin

1 Like

Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

I can't even withstand you bro.

Remember you have 400 disciples grin
hehehehe yeah i do, d reason, i refuse to summon them during d miss nairaland is becaus i gave them free will to choose who to vote for. but in the case where it is me that is contesting. they will have no choice.
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by dannyben5: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
thanks bro.....need ur support..

Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by ehix89(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2016
Goodluck in your sojourn to NadaLand....
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2016
need ur support bro
ehix89:
Goodluck in your sojourn to NadaLand....
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Smellymouth: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehehe yeah i do, d reason, i refuse to summon them during d miss nairaland is becaus i gave them free will to choose who to vote for. but in the case where it is me that is contesting. they will have no choice.

Lol.. Are you gonna contest?

Or you will support someone
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2016
sad
Smellymouth:

Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

I am going to contest, if the guys i intend to support refuse to contest.
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Smellymouth: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I am going to contest, if the guys i intend to support refuse to contest.

And who are the guys you intend supporting ?
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by ehix89(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
need ur support bro
I support you brov and I support the nigga next door, I support the human race in general, don't want to be drawn into politics, I hope you respect my neutrality brother.
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

And who are the guys you intend supporting ?
smellymouth, falcony, the op, cutehectorr, tosyn2muchh, jariizod. etc
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2016
ok bro
ehix89:
I support you brov and I support the nigga next door, I support the human race in general, don't want to be drawn into politics, I hope you respect my neutrality brother.
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Smellymouth: 9:52am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Modified ------->> [s]Smellymoutth[/s], Drisklef, falconey, adewumiopeyemi, Cutehector, tosyne2much, Jarizod..

Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Modified ------->> [s]Smellymoutth[/s], Driklef, faconey, adewmiopeyemi, Cutehetor, tosyne2mch, Jarizd..

hmmm@driklef. is that ur other moniker?
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by falconey(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Modified ------->> [s]Smellymoutth[/s], Drisklef, falcon ey, adewumiopeyemi, Cutehe.ctor, tosyne2.much, Jarizo.d..

baba you dey fall my hand o
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by DRISKLEF(m): 9:57am On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Modified ------->> [s]Smellymoutth[/s], Drisklef, falconey, adewumiopeyemi, Cutehector, tosyne2much, Jarizod..

Top of the morning bruh.

Please check your mail in a few moment. cool
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Smellymouth: 9:58am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm@driklef. is that ur other moniker?

Lol, I have just an alternate nick-- " ALAGA1 tongue

Drisklef is my Gee and he is contesting.
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2016
ok bro...
DRISKLEF:
Top of the morning bruh.

Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Smellymouth: 10:00am On Jun 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Top of the morning bruh.

Welcome back bro.. smiley

Still trying to recollect my password after login in another of my e-mail ID..

I will rectify it pretty soon
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol, I have just an alternate nick-- " ALAGA1 tongue

Drisklef is my Gee and he is contesting.
hmm i will only support drisklef, if he is more handsome than me.
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Smellymouth: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2016
falconey:

baba you dey fall my hand o

How na?
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by falconey(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

How na?
unto our discussion........ we gat relate.
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Smellymouth: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

Are you handsome?

If YES, what's your definition of "handsomeness"?
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Are you handsome?

If YES, what's your definition of "handsomeness"?
hmmm handsomeness is face that attracts attention instantly in a public enviroment, most especially by ladies.
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by DRISKLEF(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2016
Smellymouth:

Welcome back bro.. smiley

Still trying to recollect my password after login in another of my e-mail ID..

I will rectify it pretty soon
Alright, cool.

So how soon are we talking about? I want to convey something really important. Maybe your alt mail would do?
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by DRISKLEF(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL, Such hilarity.

Alright yes, i'm handsome enough for the 'both' of Us. cool
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
LOL, Such hilarity.

Alright yes, i'm handsome for the 'both' of Us. cool
hehe bros, i was just kidding. you are a nice guy, so i see no reason, why i shud not support u.
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by DRISKLEF(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehe bros, i was just kidding. you are a nice guy, so i see no reason, why i shud not support u.
I appreciate.

Hey, i just followed. cool
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by DRISKLEF(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Greetings iykekelvins .
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 29, 2016
DRISKLEF:
I appreciate.
Hey, i just followed. cool
yeah i followed back.
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 29, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
bossman..are u serious about contesting?
Re: Now I Have Decided To Contest For Mr Nairaland This Year.. After Some Advice... by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
i ADEWUMI OLUWASEUN OPEYEMI HAVE DECIDED TO contest for mr nairaland this year.. after some advice...from u guys. u guys can go on and insult me........ i wount be angry........that onee of the challenge i will face here... thank U guys.. i need ur vote... guys.. u can drop ur comment here....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thank You GUYS.. . u can drop ur comment here will reply u....i need ur vote Guys.. cc smellymdouth cc SANDOSh cc Berlyyn cc MrCotrk cc tosynnemuchhh cc mimzzy cc Sinnaj's cc Jarizodd cc Cuthehector cc falconey
nice one bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Suspect My Younger Sister. / Which Of These Places Are You Hanging-out This December - 2016?? / I Just Joined Nairaland Rate Me (pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.