Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC (21354 Views)

Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin / "Osinbajo Acts Under A Cabal Loyal To President Buhari" - Yinka Odumakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Thoseideas123(m): 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Smh
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by SeverusSnape(m): 12:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
hucienda:
SeverusSnape of Gryffindor.. you dey everywhere... you be air??

@Topic: Now. It is cabal.
grin grin

I wish I'm air. By the way, I'm from house Slytherin, Not Gryffindor. smiley

1 Like

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by stefan388: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Once a dunce is always a dunce. All what Buhari wants to hear is if the accussed is not from apc.

1 Like

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by druxy(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
TheFreeOne:
So there's an inner caucus within the inner circle or vice vasa

Abeg Na Dem sabi. Make I go chop my sacrifice abi Na to break my fasting sef. undecided
you don talk finish be that oh...m

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by ShoProperties(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Why wont de build a wall for someone whos loyalty is in doubt if he can collide with pdp to get to where he is now so de need to keep creat that cabal ... Take for example u have a group where u discuss about business and den u have this person that give details of your company to other companies ... Is it not advisable to create another group and exclude the rat .... Thats what de just did to him ..
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by thunder74(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Buhari is just a figurehead in Aso Rock - A lot of things is happening behind the scene - this country is being rule by Tinubu, OBJ & Buhari... if Saraki begs Tinubu today, all the cases he his being involved in will stop indefinitely
You may be right o. Probably the reason Buhari is not after Doyin Okupe since he has begged Baba OBJ.

1 Like

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Iceberg3: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I thought Buhari is the 'new sheriff in town' grin

Why is there a cabal in new sheriff government?

"It's not business as usual!!!" - ZOMBIES

Buhari must be a dullard afterall, for allowing a cabal grow in his government.

am pretty sure buhari is the head of the cabal. Their main objective is northern interest. This is what happens when northerners are in power. Heaven intervened and brought gej but u guys and especially those sophisticated zombies brought the retros back.

2 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by defash8: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Enough of these nonsense, if anything should happen to Saraki, APC should kiss we Kwarans bye-bye. We are absolutely behind our son/brother & Buhari should look for his first scapegoat from Daura.

Buhari should go and deal with his certificate issue as well as his wife's Haliburton case & leave Saraki alone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
AKENIBIAJE:
Awon ode..........There is always a kitchen cabinets in every organization or government.

Bros, no be people them wey dey cook for kitchen be kitchen cabinets?
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
thunder74:

You may be right o. Probably the reason Buhari is not after Doyin Okupe since he has begged Baba OBJ.

Same reason why Buruji Kashamu wasn't extradited to the states - he begged OBJ too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by miqos02(m): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
ok
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by pippimp(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Buhari is just a figurehead in Aso Rock - A lot of things is happening behind the scene - this country is being rule by Tinubu, OBJ & Buhari... if Saraki begs Tinubu today, all the cases he his being prosecuted for will stop indefinitely

How can buhari be a figure head and still be part of the people leading the country.
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by dekaz(m): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
BeastAmbition:

Buhari is just a figurehead in Aso Rock - A lot of things is happening behind the scene - this country is being rule by Tinubu, OBJ & Buhari... if Saraki begs Tinubu today, all the cases he his being prosecuted for will stop indefinitely
Tinubu ke.... my broda there is big cabal in ASO ROCK that even TINUBU is aware of , am talking about babachair lawal(sgf) and co. they know themselves

1 Like

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by agitator: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Me too been hear so. grin grin grin

I was trying to convince some zombies before the swearing in that they should not provoke militants by unguarded statements because everybody will suffer if those boys raise head.

Them say new sherif don show, but ... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Project400: 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Interesting smiley
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
dekaz:
Tinubu ke.... my broda there is big cabal in ASO ROCK that even TINUBU is aware of , am talking about babachair lawal(sgf) and co. they know themselves

I mentioned only two, but i'm aware of the fact that they are more than that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by TheFreeOne: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
druxy:
you don talk finish be that oh...m

Had it been you have grey matter upstairs you would have made your contribution and move on.

Or are you part of the cabal in buboo's govt
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by dekaz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
generalkofosi:
There is no caucus in the presidency, please u are fasting u need to have the fear of Allah..Bukola is just an individual and let him carry his cross
There is and even BUHARI knows that himself ...... BIG CABAL if u even care to know

1 Like

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Olushauneddy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sponsorship of Saraki ..........
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Naughtylyn: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Jabioro: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hence there is canal within the party that affect Saraki dreams,and he can not do the bid,,as man who does not want to form another cabal I beg of him he should resigned his position otherwise I would tag him as a leader of spoil cabal within the APC.....
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by truthspeaks: 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin grin see pll wey de claim change doin same tin Pdp did. So u now implicitly agreed thr z a cabal. Dats corruption on its own. Our party of saints. Pls my congrats to saint Buratai d latest saint in town
madridguy:
THE Kwara State Chapter Of All Progressives Congress should advise Sarateef to dance to the party tune or face the music.

1 Like

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Toofan007: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
defash8:
Enough of these nonsense, if anything should happen to Saraki, APC should kiss we Kwarans bye-bye. We are absolutely behind our son/brother & Buhari should look for his first scapegoat from Daura.

Buhari should go and deal with his certificate issue as well as his wife's Haliburton case & leave Saraki alone.
lol. I've seen d*mb comments o, but this gotta be the d*mbest! If anything should happen to him Even though he has robbed the state blind with his avarice and greed? By the way, would the kwarans that stoned him at the prayer ground follow una? Talk about Stockholm syndrome!.
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Rexnegro(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
shameless people in kwara state only God knows The kind tinz saraki did to Them for Them to be defending him even when obviously guilty of looting And forgery...same person who said he was extremely richer than Them (kwara state And her people) does he Have The machine that produces currency notes?
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Pyno30: 1:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
madridguy:
THE Kwara State Chapter Of All Progressives Congress should advise Sarateef to dance to the party tune or face the music.
So this is really what you guys want? Well' Saraki will not give you guys that. And nobody can do anything about it.
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by DobleO7: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
jejemanito:
I Stopped Reading When I Saw Kwara State Chapter...

Because Bukola Saraki is from Kwara State, right? Smh
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by Abeyjide: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
I don't blame them since there god saraki said same.mumu entity.
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by anonimi: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
Yes we know.
That is ONE of the many reasons why the DullardPoo is not performing and unable to deliver his many campaign promises.
So next?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by onatisi(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2016
At last saraki and apc have started confirming what I have been saying about the dullard since last year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by remigiusizunna(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Polithiefians
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by MrNiceGuy5: 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You nor get work? Always making front page all the time or are you one of the cyberspace terrorist? Lolz
Re: There’s A Cabal In Buhari's Government - Kwara APC by linohlex: 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
lytech1:
Laughing in chinese now tell me APC wasnt as corrupt as PDP. Dont be surprise to hear our recovered looted fund was later relooted. Cabal is the problem of this country.... All we need is revolution
nobody is ready for your so called revolution

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi To Embark On A 10-Day Medical Vacation Like Buhari / Late Maitama Sule: Osinbajo Arrives Kano State For A Condolence Visit(photos) / Buhari Declines Comment In Shagari’s Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.