Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud (58110 Views)

Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Should Saraki Resign Over Forgery And False Asset Declaration Cases? / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by obisdavinc(m): 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Then the 3rd man is Alex Otti, Otti oya over to u
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by jrusky(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hahahahahaha can't stop laughing. Another plus 1 for APC soon the next we will hear is he has dump his party and join APC and when that is done all allegations either true or false would be declare Null and Void.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
They should just give it to APGA. We all know Apga had the highest vote but pdp won
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by jide114(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
How is APC connected to this one
youngest85:
Apc propaganda

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bolustic:
When the Hunter becomes the Hunted.

Aren't you surprised that the same region that mostly accuses President Buhari of not having certificate/presenting FORGED certificate are the ones having the highest numbers of forgery cases in this dispensation?

Ekweremadu
Ogah
Ikpeazu

My thoughts though.
How many politicians are free from any skeleton?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Jobabori(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
youngest85:
Apc propaganda
APC is not involve in this issue so no need for propaganda. Uche is APGA while Ikpeazu is PDP. The fear of APC is the origin of your HBP.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by mr2kay(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Simple case of catch dem young
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by ameezy(m): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Meanwhile light my weed bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
nna bros and forging business documents grin grin grin

the guy is governor elect - give him his backdated immunity grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by jjay28(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
Abia matter don dey turn nigerian film! Habaaa! Why always Abia?
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by dokJ: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
problems of Abia state are beyond human imagination.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by MrLittleFinger1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
You think you have seen it all and suddely, some joke will pop up! Nice
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Abagworo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
Jobabori:

APC is not involve in this issue so no need for propaganda. Uche is APGA while Ikpeazu is PDP. The fear of APC is the origin of your HBP.

Both Uche and Ikpeazu are PDP.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Moderation: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bullshit. Cheap frame up.
They just displayed their lack of facts.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by IamPatriotic(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
kernel501:

Since he was the one who file a suit against the governor, he "may" be forced to withdraw or reach a concensus with the governor as to be the next-in-line.

you think so?
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by yemmight(m): 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
youngest85:
Apc propaganda

Can you explain how this is APC propaganda pls? Some of you, because of your hatred for this government don't think deeply before posting irrelevant messages here. In the Govenment of Buhari i trust and I believe i will soon enjoy.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by mekonglobal(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
If wish to become a politician in dis country..just make dat there are no cokeroaches in ur cubboard.. if not...They will even dig ur great grandfather grave just to find something to kill ur career with.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Elebiju: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
youngest85:
Apc propaganda
You are young with no brains, do you even know the meaning of propaganda?
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by agunnadi1: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
which Thursday?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by DIVINE78: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
I sympathise with abians and ibos at large. All their leaders are criminals.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by meeky007(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
speaktome:
Okezie Victor Ikpeazu , Any tonge that shall rise against you in Judgement shall be condemned !!

Like to say Amen Umu Chineke

##MySignature #Mybusiness
UNLIKE!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by kernel501: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
IamPatriotic:

you think so?

Once they convict him of forgery, he automatically becomes politically ineligible to vie for any political office.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Kenswitch(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chaii! There is God ooh, we Abians loves the judgment, let Ugah take over.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by pedrilo: 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
from the day i read about him on NL bn an ex AGM in a naija bank, i knew he cnt be clean.
those guys are master 419ners and fraudsters.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Stormisova(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
WTF.....Na wah ooh I can see ngwa nd dem hand work............soon U will hear ngwa nd uturu @ war believe me itz gonna be soon
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Rexnegro(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
dammytosh:
Na wa ooo

no sane person again in Nigeria.
the shady deals behind the scenes in This con3 is too much with all these so called politicians...that's Why Am never surprise when I hear or read things About Them.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by asha81: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wahala dey oo
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by taiwo4love(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Check out Latest Infinix DNC headphones - Infinix Wearables
http://gidiinfo.com/check-latest-infinix-dnc-headphones-infinix-wearables/

The latest Infinix Wearable: The Infinix X-Band
http://gidiinfo.com/latest-infinix-wearable-infinix-x-band/

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by nduchucks: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
cramjones:

Folks I support a dictatorial Buhari if it will bring some sanity in the country, and some dignity to hardworking honest Nigerians.

-CramJones

cool Approved cool

By the way, please who came in 3rd in the Abia PDP Primaries?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos / Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.