Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud (58158 Views)

Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Should Saraki Resign Over Forgery And False Asset Declaration Cases? / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by obyrich(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Alexdon200089:

@CramJones.....i don't think you know Uche Ogah better than me.....uche ogah works with my in-law then in zenith bank,My in law was his God Father,because he was the one that gave him the Jon then in zenithbank, after awhile when he started the work there,he might a lady that is into oil business,she doesn't realy based in Nigeria because of her status,Ogah was a marketer then in zenithbank,affter deciding to be the woman's account Officer he picked up the idea of going into oil busines with the kind of money coming into the lady's account he couldn't withstand it....let me cut the story short,the woman gave him control over her account,because she is travelling to abroad for her personal reason after a while Ogah pic up the business and invested into it.....before he left Zenithbank, management of Zenithbank found out what hhe owns he is account is bigger than the branch,he was sacked but beofre then he quit the job..promosing zenithbank officers that they will look for him and his account!!Ogah that I know very well that I have been to his house in ikeja Gra and knowing fully well how he manage to be where is his is not to be probed,maybe along the line he did some illegal transactions which I don't know of!But why must EFCC probed him now that he has been declared Abia state governor?Why
Ask Buhari.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Edum13656: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
We don enter kiddies section. ..
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by speaktome(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
Idi sure?
meeky007:
Odika okwa nwannem ka ibu
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by jude90(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
propaganda
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by khriiladus(m): 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
Don't miss out on this

If you an ACTION TAKER and want something to start adding extra income to your pocket,

See-->>http:///OTSxF3 to get your special report reveal on how to make money with just a phone or laptop and internet connection. It will be superb and you will be glad to check on the report.

Click Here Now-->>http:///OTSxF3
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by NaijainTexas: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
PHIPEX:
Since when did people start including the source of their startup capital in there CV? I don't know who Ogah is but I have a feeling this case is more political than real. The said offence was committed in 2011 and nothing was said about it until Ogah won in court days ago.

Actually, you need to realize that this news came about two weeks ago: http://punchng.com/police-arraign-oil-firm-bank-fraud/ (check the date on the news release please, notice it was June 16th).

This is not new news, it's just that you are all just hearing of this now since he's trending. It's not politically motivated; let's stop looking for unfound conspiracies.

The high court judgment just occurred two days ago, so you are wrong. This did not come about because of the recent ruling; it is completely independent. Thing is, Ogah had this case looming over his head from 2011 and it just kept getting pushed back. Just so happens the governorship ruling issue took place now.

He definitely threw stones while living in his glass mansion.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Jenero200(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ololololo eh sad Urata ekwola
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by PINES: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
This news is a scam! Everything about it is inauthentic. It says the police arraigned Uchenna Ogah on Thursday. Which Thursday? Last week Thursday or next week Thursday. What is the exact date. Scam scam!!!
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by bejeria101(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na wa o! Dem take forgery swear for una ni?
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bolustic:
When the Hunter becomes the Hunted.

Aren't you surprised that the same region that mostly accuses President Buhari of not having certificate/presenting FORGED certificate are the ones having the highest numbers of forgery cases in this dispensation?

Ekweremadu
Ogah
Ikpeazu

My thoughts though.

At least theirs is Degree. Buhari's own is ORDINARY WAEC! WAEC that even Vero, my neighbor's house-girl can boast of.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by ofwest47(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Na wao see forger planing to take over from forger governor.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by havocypie: 4:39am On Jun 30, 2016
Aphatech:
If he is found guilty dont let him go! If possible kill!

Receive SeNsE!

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Scholes007(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2016
To be a governor in Abia state is like fighting a war for four years. There is always political drama every now and then. Let me keep my fingers crossed and see how it rolls.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by stefan388: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2016
omolola15:

Seriously some people need serious brain. Ikpeazu is PDP and ogah is also PDP. I ask one more time. Which one be apc own for the matter. Is it apc that ask ogah to take Ikpeazu to court in the first place? Or is it apc that also asked the police to arrest ogah for fraud? I'm trying to be civil please. Next time if you don't understand me please don't quote me.

2 PDP members are fighting and one olodo is shouting APC propaganda. How doest it concern APC. That was what I asked him. I don't know there are people dumb than the dumb ass I quoted on nairaland. Atole osi.
From your response, am sure you are somehow matured and a little reasonable just that your mouth is producing very dangerious odour like that of Thieffnubu. Are you related to him?. Now to the issue, I will refer you to Sheriff's case who is sponsured by Buhari's apc. From your age as I have assumed, you should remember the many destructive issue caused by Buhari ranging from causing destructives tendencies against other parties, going after the opposition, underminding and desregarding people of other region, the 5% issues etc. Odin kwa olosk
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by omolola15(m): 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
stefan388:
From your response, am sure you are somehow matured and a little reasonable just that your mouth is producing very dangerious odour like that of Thieffnubu. Are you related to him?. Now to the issue, I will refer you to Sheriff's case who is sponsured by Buhari's apc. From your age as I have assumed, you should remember the many destructive issue caused by Buhari ranging from causing destructives tendencies against other parties, going after the opposition, underminding and desregarding people of other region, the 5% issues etc. Odin kwa olosk

You are still not getting it. What has all this you are saying got to do with uche ogah in court. I asked you and the other guy a simple question. Wetin concern APC for this matter. Instead of you to answer. You are telling me stories. Answer the simple question
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by stefan388: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2016
omolola15:

You are still not getting it. What has all this you are saying got to do with uche ogah in court. I asked you and the other guy a simple question. Wetin concern APC for this matter. Instead of you to answer. You are telling me stories. Answer the simple question
Am telling you that apc is found of causing confusion. Even though the two are of pdp, Sheriff is being pushed and engineered by apc. So what I am saying is that Ogah is also being engineered and pushed by apc to take Ikpeazu to court to cause confusion as it is currently playing in the case of Sheriff. Have I cleared my self? Am getting tired for today.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by omolola15(m): 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2016
stefan388:
Am telling you that apc is found of causing confusion. Even though the two are of pdp, Sheriff is being pushed and engineered by apc. So what I am saying is that Ogah is also being engineered and pushed by apc to take Ikpeazu to court to cause confusion as it is currently playing in the case of Sheriff. Have I cleared my self? Am getting tired for today.

Lol I'm very tired for today.

Accusations without proof. I don't think ogah needs APC to tell him what to do.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Hollaguy231: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
taiwo4love:
Check out Latest Infinix DNC headphones - Infinix Wearables
http://gidiinfo.com/check-latest-infinix-dnc-headphones-infinix-wearables/

The latest Infinix Wearable: The Infinix X-Band
http://gidiinfo.com/latest-infinix-wearable-infinix-x-band/

is how much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Decides On Interstate Travel Ban, Others Next Week / President Buhari In Lagos With His Presidential Car Fleet (Video) / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.