Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud (58173 Views)

Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Should Saraki Resign Over Forgery And False Asset Declaration Cases? / Uche Ogah: Jubilation In Abakaliki, Abia As Court Sacks Ikpeazu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by ALAYORMII: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
Politricks is biatch

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by sekundosekundo: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
stefan388:
Nor vex for this question. Can you mention the name of the Nigerian who, so far, has employed the services of the highest NUMBER of defence Lawyer to defend certificate forgry case?
Saint Buhari

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Martartins(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
[/b]Politicians we are not that gullible oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is not a coincidence that this post was fabricated to stop this man from seeking justice i court[b]
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by tomakint: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
cramjones:
Who does not know Mr. Ogah is a fraud? In Nigeria we never seek to find out the source of people's wealth. Even if you have never met Mr. Ogah, a quick look at his CV would alert you. In his CV he worked in a bank, left the bank, and all of a sudden started running a multibillion naira company. No mention of where he got his start up capital, no mention of bank credit, nothing! Abracadabra he became rich.

Just like FFK. What business has he ever done? What has his salary been since assuming two ministerial positions? All of a sudden he becomes rich, and people are questioning his detention in prison? Folks I support a dictatorial Buhari if it will bring some sanity in the country, and some dignity to hardworking honest Nigerians.

-CramJones
Just to stamp out corruption in regardless of out it comes... .you got this

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by feedthenation(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
...show me a Nigerian who is not corrupt...
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by sorepco(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Is he in pdp? Whats up with ya man?

obisdavinc:
Then the 3rd man is Alex Otti, Otti oya over to u
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by geraob1: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
coasta:
Ogah is the right man...weather his a fraudster or not, the Abians need him. Ogahh na u bikooo!!!

When he ascends the seat and does not perform, the same you go open ur gutter they complain...

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by neocortex: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Sheggy13:

He's only trying to show you the hypocrisy of your people. You're the ones that have been calling Buhari all sorts of demeaning names, saying he forged WAEC result while you have master forgers ruling you, whom you don't condemn but praise to high heavens.

Sorry I don't engage tribal bigot in discussions,
I am not Igbo and I expect any objective person to be
able to differentiate between "Buhari forge WAEC" and
"Hausa fulani are certificate forgers" , "Igbokwe is deceitful" and
"Igbos are deceitful".

If you can't see the differences you have no business commenting
on public forum.
You can crucify any fraudster for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by misterchris(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bolustic:
When the Hunter becomes the Hunted.

Aren't you surprised that the same region that mostly accuses President Buhari of not having certificate/presenting FORGED certificate are the ones having the highest numbers of forgery cases in this dispensation?

Ekweremadu
Ogah
Ikpeazu

My thoughts though.
Bad Boy.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
IceMan85:
lipsrsealed the truth is that he pleaded not guilty shikena..... Ikpeazu trying all means to discredit Uche Ogah. An offence committed in 2011 and now police is raising the case few days after he was announced Governor of Abia state.

Not saying he committed the crime but why now?
Beware of companions like Judas
A man contested for governorships position with his close school mate, this man was a former councilman, local gov chairman, commissioner, minister of state,fedeco state electoral commissioner, it was this schoolmate of his who tipoff the police that he commited crime during their university days for which he jumped bail.He was arrested on the day to the election

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by speaktome(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2016
Oburu na agwaro gi, imaro... Ka ina amu-amu? grin
grin grin
meeky007:
Odika iwu onye ngwa?
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Dymaco(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
cramjones:
Who does not know Mr. Ogah is a fraud? In Nigeria we never seek to find out the source of people's wealth. Even if you have never met Mr. Ogah, a quick look at his CV would alert you. In his CV he worked in a bank, left the bank, and all of a sudden started running a multibillion naira company. No mention of where he got his start up capital, no mention of bank credit, nothing! Abracadabra he became rich.

Just like FFK. What business has he ever done? What has his salary been since assuming two ministerial positions? All of a sudden he becomes rich, and people are questioning his detention in prison? Folks I support a dictatorial Buhari if it will bring some sanity in the country, and some dignity to hardworking honest Nigerians.

-CramJones

what of burutai

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Iceathome(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
fernandoc:
Barrister Friday N Nwosu came 3rd in pdp primaries. He is the grandmaster of this elaborate chess puzzle. I love Nigerian politics. When you think you know it all then someone will just show you how ignorant you are.

They are about 4 or 5 of them who came third with 5 votes each.

9 of them contested the primaries- T . A Orji criminally won the primary for Ikpeazu with 300 plus votes, while Ogah came second with 100 plus votes, 4 has 5 each, the other three got 3 and 1 votes respectively.

T.A Orji and his cabals at work not Nwosu
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by castrokins(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
Nigeria And Drama

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Alexdon200089: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
@CramJones.....i don't think you know Uche Ogah better than me.....uche ogah works with my in-law then in zenith bank,My in law was his God Father,because he was the one that gave him the Jon then in zenithbank, after awhile when he started the work there,he might a lady that is into oil business,she doesn't realy based in Nigeria because of her status,Ogah was a marketer then in zenithbank,affter deciding to be the woman's account Officer he picked up the idea of going into oil busines with the kind of money coming into the lady's account he couldn't withstand it....let me cut the story short,the woman gave him control over her account,because she is travelling to abroad for her personal reason after a while Ogah pic up the business and invested into it.....before he left Zenithbank, management of Zenithbank found out what hhe owns he is account is bigger than the branch,he was sacked but beofre then he quit the job..promosing zenithbank officers that they will look for him and his account!!Ogah that I know very well that I have been to his house in ikeja Gra and knowing fully well how he manage to be where is his is not to be probed,maybe along the line he did some illegal transactions which I don't know of!But why must EFCC probed him now that he has been declared Abia state governor?Why

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by MrBUN86(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
This story was cooked by one mugu from Aba to corrupt the minds of Abians because Abians love Uche Ogah.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by MrBUN86(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

Ngwa man talking.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by isaacputi(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
youngest85:
Apc propaganda

Please can I SAY YOU ARE DUMB ?
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by youngest85(m): 3:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
isaacputi:

Please can I SAY YOU ARE DUMB ?

Yes please.....

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by TimothyNkenu: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
jammani:
Waiting for Sahara Reporters to showcase to the audience their talent by bringing out the said forged MOU

I tell you grin. grin

Those guys are members of the illuminati grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by princeattah1: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
stefan388:
Sorry for this question. When will Buhari wife travel to the US again please?

Google: Teed up : Gulf , K Street and Nigeria . Return back and thank me for imparting your life with knowledge.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by meeky007(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
speaktome:
Oburu na agwaro gi, imaro... Ka ina amu-amu? grin
grin grin
Odika okwa nwannem ka ibu
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Walexsammy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
frankline5:
Bush meat don catch the hunter grin

Uche ogah,we love u in Abia state but,ikpeazu is doing a great job here so,wait a liri bit biko.
abeg define great job and give an example
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by NATIONALPASTOR: 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
I expected this from a yoruba and you know what? You didn't dissapoint.

Igbos giving yorubas sleepless nights.

Come to masters energy at GRA and see How Yorubas are shamelessly licking uche ogahs butt.

Yorubas are terrible parasites on sucessful Igbos and yet they keep secretly gossiping them.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by yewawa: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
Politics..........What a dirty game!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Gchimez: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Bolustic:
When the Hunter becomes the Hunted.

Aren't you surprised that the same region that mostly accuses President Buhari of not having certificate/presenting FORGED certificate are the ones having the highest numbers of forgery cases in this dispensation?

Ekweremadu
Ogah
Ikpeazu

My thoughts though.
you need Jesus.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by toprealman: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2016
Alex Oti loading
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by hajhud: 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2016
omolola15:

Some peoole are so blinded with hatred that they don't even know when to shout apc propaganda anymore. So anytime they see any negative news about any politician. It's APC's doing. Wetin concern APC for this matter now.

This nigga needs help.
Abegi help me tell am, any negative news about any politician na APC, if no b block head dey course this one na wetting.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
colombia444:

http://punchng.com/police-arraign-oil-firm-bank-fraud/
Flawed report.Today is wednesday and the report says'thursday'.which of the thursdays.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by cricifixo: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
And the date says what?
ComradeNwike:
Flawed report.Today is wednesday and the report says'thursday'.which of the thursdays.
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
cricifixo:
And the date says what?
.They only told us when the offence(abi crime)was committed.According to the report,the case was adjourned to August 4,2016 but didn't say when it was adjourned,
Re: Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud by obyrich(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
They should just give it to APGA. We all know Apga had the highest vote but pdp won
The fraud Otti perpetrated will shock you.He is no saint.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.