Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG (24734 Views)

This Photo Of Fayose With Fayemi Shows Why You Should Not Fight For Politicians / Ekiti Lawmakers Incur Fayose’s Wrath For Visiting ‘foe’ / Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by meltiplexer: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
lytech1:

doing that by BUBU show he is selfish and dont have the love of nigerians on his heart....
My man of the year(fayose),ride on ...Nigerians are behind you

So fayose is your man of the year,that really show the kind of man you are yourself. birds of the the same feather, Naijabet man say so

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by bumtos(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
Tolexander:
same applies to Fayose!

Always attacking Buhari just as if that is his constitutional reason for being elected.
Lie Muhammad did more than Fayose and Formal President GEJ didn't victimize him. I think there should be opposition to gear up the incumbent government.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by bittertruthz: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
nintal:
Hmm! A time is coming that even farmers will be arested for over applying "fatiza"

ITS NOT FUNNY, IGBO MAN. WHAT IS IN CORRUPTION THAT ATTRACTS YOU PEOPLE? I THOUGHT YOU PEOPLE CLAIM TO BE CHILDREN OF GOD? IS CORRUPTION PART OF YOUR JEWISH IDENTITY?

THE REAL ISRAEL IS ONE OF THE LESS CORRUPT COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. THEY JAIL PRESIDENT IF HE MISBEHAVE.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
PassingShot:

Wow! Ignore hundreds of millions illegally taken from ONSA to his personal accounts?

Look at this boy who just lent his voice to jungle justice on a lesser alleged criminal supporting a bigger thief who should spend the rest of his life behind bars.

You stink to high heavens!
What is this one saying... I don't understand gibberish please, get an interpreter.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by anytexy: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by nizetee: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
The power of food. They know their rice.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by anytexy: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=seunmsg post=47039213]I can see the honorable member representing my constituency in the picture. shameless and jobless bunch of people, is this what we elected them to be doing? [/quo
Hope you are not a zombi shaaaa.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by alekuwodo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Is this what these legisidiots are paid with our money to do?. You didn't talk when he taxed 4yr olds. You never asked him to account how he spent money he has collected so far, you better comot dere b4 one Dangote truck lose break and .............

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Anabel(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2016
Some people are in this thread who wish to go into politics soon and they are busy misplacing priorities. If someone is accused of anything, there's nothing wrong about him being investigated. We blame govt over too many things but see someone here justifying an investigation over unpaid workers salaries. If you don't like the President, you are free to talk. Na you get your mouth. I bet some of you guy blame Buhari for your horrible sex life. #awonElenuRunrun

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by feedthenation(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2016
...some people are not talking about how Fayose election was rigged, how he single handedly sacked the Ekiti house of assembly, how him and his goons beat up a high court judge and so many other atrocities.

...the FG and other relevant agencies are busy piling up his case file, whenever he leaves office in 2018, he should be ready for a long stretch in whichever law enforcement agency pick him up first.

...by the way, salaries for civil servants where not paid for several months, even after the FG had given Ekiti state some relief funds...Fayose is a wicked man, he has billions in his own personal account yet, his people are suffering...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by fxskye: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
bumtos:

Lie Muhammad did more than Fayose and Formal President GEJ didn't victimize him. I think there should be opposition to gear up the incumbent government.

Because GEJ & co were busy looting the treasury

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Suntzung: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Oya Tell me who is disturbing my best friend fayoshit

1 Share

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by kinibd(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2016
Ish just got real.

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by PassingShot(m): 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

What is this one saying... I don't understand gibberish please, get an interpreter.
50 years from now, you can't measure up.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
PassingShot:

50 years from now, you can't measure up.
Gerrarahere mehn!
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by tammie24: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
maasoap:

These people won't stop amusing us. We should speak with one voice in defence of fraud, election and money wise? I just hope that you got your own share of the loots.
hey! Hausa boy
I don't have your time this afternoon

Gambari

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by PassingShot(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Gerrarahere mehn!
The truth hurts! grin cheesy
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by SeverusSnape(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
PassingShot:

The truth hurts! grin cheesy
Of course, Truth hurts. The first post you quoted is the truth, That was why you were hurt by it.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Gloryij: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Considering the agony and pain of living without salary "fayose you are cruel"
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Mzgracie(f): 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
SeverusSnape:
It's heartwarming to know that Fayose has the support of most of his people, and that is what matters the most.

For the umpteenth time, The federal government can't do anything to Fayose.

I ll wait till when teachers association also protest for him. Then I ll believe he s loved by all.
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Mzgracie(f): 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
toniapat:
If you live in Ado-Ekiti like me, you would know that something is seriously wrong with the mental faculty of Fayose supporters. He just has their password in hand that's all.

And every protest you previosly saw, besides the recent lawmakers' own which I'm not sure of, he paid them to do it.

Personally I think he complains too much and cast blames endlessly on the past administration. No decorum. it's okay to criticize the presidency but the way he does it...common we all know better than that. Why would majority of the learned people here dislike him? All he has is the support of thugs and okada riders whom he pays to protest. Something is really wrong
. Pple staying in Ekiti state know what s really happening.. whatever that's on the media is staged and paid for...

I think Fayose should not only respond to the allegations but also stop all his hide and seek games.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by humbleself242(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Federal Govt has nothing to loose if all of una put to jail......useless set of pple
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by shellworker: 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Funny enough. This are the only people who can remove Fayose from office, the EFCC and Buhari can't

Yes O! Buhari and the EFCC are chasing shadows
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by 9jaRonin(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
sarrki:
Surely this guys have been paid there salary till date

I was rolling on the floor after I read this.... grin
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by yewawa: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
Time will surely tell........
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Daniyomex(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
sarrki:
Surely this guys have been paid there salary till date
You are right
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by hamzyluv(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2016
toniapat:
If you live in Ado-Ekiti like me, you would know that something is seriously wrong with the mental faculty of Fayose supporters. He just has their password in hand that's all.

And every protest you previosly saw, besides the recent lawmakers' own which I'm not sure of, he paid them to do it.

Personally I think he complains too much and cast blames endlessly on the past administration. No decorum. it's okay to criticize the presidency but the way he does it...common we all know better than that. Why would majority of the learned people here dislike him? All he has is the support of thugs and okada riders whom he pays to protest. Something is really wrong
my brother , u don't need to tell them here because people outside ekiti may not know exactly what's going on in ekiti.. .. . .so far so good 80% ekitisians dislike is altitude but we hav been scammed . . after 6 months unpaid salary , he begged us to resumed work till now no salary .. even 1 month despite promised to pay 2 ... ..

when the sky are blue .. Fayose ............
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Akiika: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
Really? these are Ekiti (the fountain of knowledge) lawmakers? these are bunch clownish touts like Fayose himself. You can even tell that austerity measure has befallen them by the cardboard placard. What a shame!
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
This is the worst legislative assembly in the history of democracy in the whole world.a whopping sum of 4.2 billion naira was found in the account of a reckless governor of a state where over 99.9% of its citizens are living in abject poverty,then instead of standing up to condemn him they are brazenly supporting the looter.it is evident that none of them were qualified to contest the election,they are mentally poor_a sense of shallow thinking,yorubas are not known to stupid like this,these are children of herdsmen in SOUTH WEST not descendants of great AWO
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by EreluY(f): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=18pt]EKITI STATE HAS TRULY GONE TO THE DOGS![/size]
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by decomaniaboss(f): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
nintal:
Hmm! A time is coming that even farmers will be arested for over applying "fatiza"
I feel you,agberos self go get arrested for over shouting grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Lawmakers Protest Against Harassment Of Fayose By FG by jude90(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
very good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme's Family At State House(photos) / King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Makkah, Saudi Arabia On Thursday For OIC Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.